OH NO NO NO HAHAHAH

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAH

theblockcrypto.com/2019/06/15/craig-wright-sees-motion-to-compel-him-to-reveal-his-bitcoin-holdings-granted/

Attached: US_Federal_judge_threatens_to_hold_Craig_Wright_in_criminal_contempt_in_ongoing_court_case.jpg (980x2306, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/kjuLi
documentcloud.org/documents/2644014-Tulip-Trust-Redacted.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B-but pajeets have been telling me for months he is Satoshi. How can this be happening?

Attached: SATOSHI CONFIRMED.png (953x843, 88K)

there was once this girl who threatened to accuse a guy of rape. the guy recorded her saying she was going to accuse him even though she made it up. the guy didn't show her the recording because the hurt would be much better if he exposed her after she filed the case in criminal court

Attached: 1525466956279.png (660x715, 897K)

this doesn't sound right though. craig clearly explained the cryptographic method used by the trust. this shit will just be appealed to a higher court and be assigned to a judge with an IQ higher than a grapefruit.

CSW is fucked. If he doesnt give the addresses, either because he doesnt have them or not wanna, he goes to prison. And if he gives them, they could be blocked in a “security fork”.
He kinda deserves it tho

This is how you know he is the real Satoshi.

>he thinks that higher courts means smarter judges
LMAO

Creg blight is finished

How does this even work?
>this australian man said my dead brother had billions of USD worth of Bitcoin and he took em
>thats our money
>court orders you to show up and reveal all the money you own

Cope harder. Game over next week. Spoiler alert: Craig wins.

Attached: 9FEBF0BE-8469-4873-8E5C-FBA6AF04820C.jpg (1170x780, 191K)

And then that evidence was throw out on illegal wiretapping charges, he went to jail.

stfu retard jesus christ you're moronic

spoiler alert: nothing he has promised has ever come true but THIS TIME, THIS TIME he won't be lying

>CSW is fucked. If he doesnt give the addresses, either because he doesnt have them or not wanna

How do you even prove you don't own crypto anyway? You can't exactly throw it away. We're going to see some weird situations with this shit in the future.

a court can't just dismiss something because it lacks the aptitude to comprehend it. case will be appealed. idiot cunt judge will be reprimanded.

Exactly. It's a blind trust with an unknown number of trustees that all hold different Shamir keys. Getting access to those keys is not only a PITA it could compromise the security of the trust. The judge claims that unlocking the data held in the trust would not be burdensome without providing any specific reasoning. Not only that, but Ira's team hasn't adequately justified their request to unlock the trust data. If Ira claims to be the owner of the coins, it shouldn't matter what kind of wrapper Satoshi is using to store them - he should first provide his own documentation demonstrating ownership. What we are seeing right now is a fishing expedition where Ira or his handlers think they can suss something out to their advantage, but they are clearly going in blind.
Not that any of this matters anyway. Ira trying to squeeze Satoshi for coins is an interesting sideshow, but has nothing to do with much of anything.
This guy gets it.
Kek. Gotta love how CSW triggers the s()yboys.

Attached: 1558580648876.jpg (334x506, 39K)

What will be the excuse in January 2020 when the trust matures but nothing happens? The Shamir keys were "lost"?

what makes you think nothing will happen?

do you believe CSW orchestrated for gizmodo to leak fake trust documents saying there is in fact a trust and it matures in 2020?

Attached: 1530987326055.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

You're assuming nothing is going to happen. If we could be 100% sure of that, this thread would not exist.
This is what really gives away the anti-CSW derangement for what it is: 80% of Jow Forums claims that CSW is either incompetent or an inevitable failure, yet day in and day out for months now he has dominated real discussion on this board. It should be obvious even to anons who don't understand the fundamentals what is going on.
It's funny because the same dynamic prevailed for both BTC in 2011 - 2012 and Trump in 2016: hordes of haters obsessed with something they are sure is going to be a failure but still feel compelled to discuss ad nauseum.

Attached: sicklittlepuppy.jpg (1919x1841, 853K)

Honestly I think he literally wants to go to prison in the US for the anal pleasure he seeks this was all a ruse in order to get some raw BBC classic Craig

not quite

Attached: 2019-06-15 21_22_45-Woman jailed for 10 years for making series of false rape claims _ UK news _ The (1702x1490, 1.53M)

Why CSW? Calvin Ayre. They're in cahoots since 2015.

Talking about the "dynamic". lol. This is not elections, this is cryptography. You either have the private keys or don't. The public opinion doesn't matter AT ALL.

because he comes up with more shit nearly every day, he is an attention seeking whore and people fall for it, that's why it is discussed

>They're in cahoots since 2015.
Way earlier. Read this archive.fo/kjuLi

Lmao if he loses it means the court has legally confirmed him as satoshi. Bullish

Attached: 1B9C5D172E5F4C759070676D59710874.png (1590x1028, 279K)

Attached: Creg TV.png (882x211, 22K)

>Lmao if he loses it means the court has legally confirmed him as satoshi.
What? How would that confirm he is Satoshi?

aussie man bad

How can he even show the private keys if someone can just steal his money if they see the key...

Attached: 1556781869132.jpg (741x800, 66K)

fucking lol

If he was not satoshi how would he have the coins

But the whole point is if he fails to prove he has the coins he will be proven not to be satoshi. The court is asking him to prove he has the coins.If he cant do this or refuses to he will go to jail and will show he is not satoshi. Are you retarded?

He doesn't need to show the private keys he just needs to sign

>This is not elections, this is cryptography.
I'm talking about correlation not causation, you midwit. A large cohort of foaming at the mouth haters isn't going to cause anything to happen per se, but it is an interesting observational data point.
Tons of people seek attention. Only some are given it. I wonder why? Your deferral of agency is interesting, though.

Attached: tismprism.png (280x390, 253K)

Did Kleiman write somewhere "oh lol gave 1M BTC to satoshi today lmao no biggie we besties"? For all that it's worth, CSW lied about having those coins in the first place. What he might have is an encrypted wallet from Kleiman that he's trying to crack.

I don't care about your conclusions. Undergo an IQ enhancement surgery before posting.

>documentcloud.org/documents/2644014-Tulip-Trust-Redacted.html

He's not going to jail over any of the Ira shakedown bullshit. You realize he and nChain have retained the services of some of the best lawfirms in the UK and US, right? If you think a million-dollar legal team is going to let their client go to jail over some procedural nonsense, there is nothing to say except you are clueless.

>this is your brain on curry

Kek, if you didn't care, you wouldn't be here responding. Exactly my earlier point. Also, we both know - and anyone else who's reading this can easily figure out - that I'm smarter and most likely wealthier than you. If the disparity is great enough, you can just tell.

Attached: 0fucks.jpg (720x720, 99K)

For all we know this was forged.

Attached: D9CSYlkXYAUKdf1.jpg (640x360, 90K)

Everyone can see that you've gone full cope mode because deep down you realize how humiliated you'll be in half a year when the trust is supposed to mature but you're left with nothing but empty promises and a cock in your mouth.

the fact that you're so certain he's not satoshi makes me want to buy more bsv. any rational person would be uncertain if he's lying or telling the truth

>He's still responding.
Very much doubt I'm the one coping here.

Attached: happydedede.jpg (224x215, 16K)

Said the one who's churning out paragraphs of cope with "IM_NOT_COPING__WINK_WINK.jpg" pics

>welcome to law

Nobody is coping about faketoshi or your scamcoin, brainlet faggots. We just want your spam off the board, and your verbal diarrhea toned down. 100s of scamcoins got pumped and dumped before, and 100s will after. Go to one of those absurd boomer parties with ugly bitches and jack each other off over your faggot scam leaders vision there, you triple faggots.
He has been proven a fraud multiple times, and here comes another one. If only you knew how subhuman you were, you wouldn't post out of shame, but no knowledge of self is the whole thing about being subhuman I guess.

Name one coin that has attracted as much discussion for as long as BSV. You retards haven't stopped blubbering about it since the hashwar.
Hundreds of shitcoins have come and gone, and not a single one ever produced such epic levels of butthurt as the true bitcoin. Hilarious.

Attached: 8fafa1c9b21256369d38da9ad0b56d788b5446980c6b441bfda22a340267ef2c.jpg (2031x2652, 677K)

BCH

lol I knew when I read about a "female judge" that this would be good. Its obvious this dumb cunt doesnt understand the conceopt of a blind trust. and dumb cunts like OP dont understand the article theyre gloating about. hell, they dont even understand that if CSW lost the case it would only confirm that hes satoshi. if corecucks had any braincells left they would root for him to win.

aussie man bad

Attached: 2334snndsf2.jpg (902x567, 61K)

There is no discussion, everyone with a brain knew it was a pump and dump scam shitcoin fork from the start, it's just you faggots spammimg it non stop that might give the impression to someone with a

>"There is no discussion"
>Immediately goes into emotional screed
kek, you sound like my wife. Maybe check those T levels.

Attached: 1558541498492.png (1080x1020, 475K)

checked and kek'd

How's her son doing?

I hope you're a good father to your wife's son.

dont underestimate how much law and courts hate their time being wasted, especially in fraud. Creg will be made into an example. Faketoshi has no pull here in the states, we will fuck his shit right up

Attached: jeff-bezos-amazon-ceo.jpg (2405x1603, 378K)

Yes I'm sure that cold hard logic is behind this BSV shilling, not emotional bagholders at all.
Brainlet bagholders that is.

Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin

u godam right

I absolutely cannot wait to see what bsv shills say when Craig blows this one too. Lmao. Btfo btc is king.

I am a simple man. Whatever angers soi goblins, I know to be a good and righteous thing.

The screeching horde after Craig would not be so loud if he were a mere imposter.

yeah exactly this. thats why I bought a bunch of BSV at $50. I know when everybody was losing their mind and this coin was getting delisted left and right that there had to be something to it. only then did I actually start doing any research. turns out BSV is miles ahead of any other shitcoin and Im sitting on comfy profits now and laughing at all you retarded bandwagoners.

>The screeching horde after Craig would not be so loud if he were a mere imposter.
THIS. I know that JNT was a great investment because the threads were always filled with screaching fud

Bingo. We have a winner.

Attached: realityisabitch.png (2140x1676, 2.55M)

Why do Craig shills talk in such a weird narcissistic way? This is what they all sound like:

>You fucking small-brained small-dicked peasant, how ABSOLUTELY DARE you commit the lèse-majesté of besmirching Craig!

Attached: 1560330204986.jpg (329x399, 40K)

Based, good explanation user.

Attached: 1558462856727.jpg (704x576, 69K)

hes a genius-tier INTP and pissed off at retards asking him the same dumb questions over and over again. Im a total brainlet with an IQ of at least 40 points lower but can totally relate. I cant imagine the amount of rage this poor man must hold inside.

Ira has failed to demonstrate which coins belong to him though.

...well you say "I don't own it" firstly.

CSW fundamental problem is that he is claiming he owns them
>Be creg
>Concoct lie, say you own 1M "Bit Coin"
>lie involves dead man
>dead mans family says ... ok, great give us have
>oh fuggg.jpg
>get 8.5B judgement declared against you for coins that neither you nor the dead man ever owned.
There is literally no better case of being ass fugged than this, I dare you to try and even imagine.

see

BSV was BCH before the fork, so you just proved his point.

Who generated the original Shamir shards? Someone at sometime had all the pieces

He's an INTJ my friend.

>INTJs tend to have a structured and systematic theory of the world, and they might approach life in a structured way too, rather than keeping options open and flexibly changing without accommodating to their structured world with discretion.

"The Mastermind" psychological type

Attached: D9CcutSXYAALRII.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

hes obviously INTP master race.

I didn't ask about Craig, I asked about his shills.

You, like most of the Craig shills I've seen, have this entirely strange identification/attachment to the man, like you're just as narcissistic as he is or else you wish you could be his gay lover. That's how weird the tenor of these threads is. Not even stinky-Linkies have such a strange complex with Sergey.

Attached: 1560149513837.jpg (657x527, 24K)

THIS.

I knew JNT would be the absolute winner when I saw tons of screeching FUD against it. Literally went all in and put my savings into it. LINK BTFO.

This is more accurate:

>Ira: Hey Craig stole my coins!
>Craig: No I didn't, I mined my coins alone
>Ira: They belong to me, whatever coins you have give me some of them
>Craig: nope, gtfo
>Court: which coins do you have Craig?
>Craig: my coins are locked in a legal trust, none of them belong to Ira.
>Court: Ira which coins are yours?
>Ira: i dunno lol wtf just give me some of the coins Craig has.
>Ira: Just tell Craig to give me a list of his coins, and I will tell you which ones I want hehehe
>braindead Court: Craig show him your coins lol
>Craig: how about get the fuck out

And that's pretty much the gist. Ira claims he coins belong to him, yet he can't demonstrate legal ownership.

Attached: 1542488208065.jpg (619x622, 78K)

>narcisssistic
>gay lover
nah youre just a brainlet and BSV shills recognize genius when they see it.

This
Craig shills are incessant and attached in a way I didn't even think possible. They also didn't even pick a worthwhile cult of personality to attach themselves to like Synth from Skycoin.

This. The gay vibes are real too. More than from anything else in crypto, in fact.

Suing "David Kleiman" in the motherfucking USA
lmao
Always though of him as IQ90...now this is IQ 70 confirmed. Literal retard

Attached: 1507425381829.jpg (350x335, 62K)

8d chess play goin on here, ay svelievers your faith shall be rewarded

Sanjay, the problem with your analysis is that you left out the last part

>Greg: gtfo dumb court lady
>PACER: 8.5B judgement filed against CSW
>Greg: oh fuggg. shoots self.

OH SHIT

Attached: sike.gif (322x242, 1.48M)

>Kleinman
>Florida
Imagine being such a dumb aussie to not know

fake news

Ira Kleiman is the one suing Craig, not the other way around. David Kleiman was Ira's brother, he was a friend of Craig, he helped him create Bitcoin and he is dead. Imagine not even knowing basic details like who is suing who.

The 70 IQ here belongs to you.

Attached: kleiman_oops.png (1364x1250, 205K)

Imagine the butthurt when it's 2020, there is no trust and "unlocked coins", but your larp is screencapped and ridiculed by everyone.

wow this is big

Tread lightly dude, I'm worth 9 billion, just forgot the PIN to my banking account.

Fake news!

>Replies that are just naked vitriol / wishful thinking and have nothing to do with what they are responding to

Attached: 1558968952905.png (703x800, 37K)

if yoo lie vishnu will poo on yoo so be careful satoj

Kek

Cope harder. 6 months, bitch.

Attached: 1558903369376.jpg (1024x764, 142K)

I'm sure you'll still be in here bellyaching for the next 6 months. In fact, I'm counting on it.

>Prove your holdings
That's the real issue, fuck Craig, but this is authoritarian.