My friends are retarded

I've been trying to convince my friends for the past 2 years to get into this market, but they still refuse. Should I get new friends?

Attached: 1554678047292.png (600x450, 194K)

stop worrying about others peoples money. you tried, they ignored so just be friends.

this

u aint their daddy

If they do not take your financial advice for serious, they are not your friends

yeah im just letting them be poor fags

while i buy every luxury i want while they rage in wage while i laugh my way to the bank

My friends also refused at first on 2016 at the end of 2017 they and their parents were calling me non stop on the phone.
I refused and I did well because they would have bought the top.
I am on my way to buy a big house and my plan is to have them live with me until we get tired of each other. This is reslly uncommon on my country.

>do something that made millionaires out of completely undeserving people
>have communication skills so bad, that can't even convince his friends to participate

wtf. are you me? literally me 10 minutes ago trying to convince them for the tenth time. i guess poor people will stay poor

What country?

Most people are not meant for any sort of finance market, be it memecoins or stocks. Your friends probably subconsciously realize this and would be better off waging. A lot of people on this board think that they have a clue on what they are doing, but I can promise you at least 80% are gambling degenerates in some way or another.

Don't waste your energy in deaf people

Attached: 1147-cast-pearls-before-swine.jpg (149x198, 10K)

Dont do it man, if they buy something and it tanks they'll just blame you and it'll fuck up the friendship

I have a friend that browses reddit. I convinced him to buy crypto a few months ago, he got in right after the April 1st pump due to Coinbase being slow af. Then, a few weeks later his wife found out he bought imaginary internet money and made him sell at pretty much break even. I talked to him about it again recently(he actually brought it up) this time with his wife present.
>So hows your crypto stuff doing?
I have 2x my initial investment after like 2 months. When are you getting back in?
>Oh, I think I will wait for the bullrun to start
What? ETH was less than $140 when I bought it.
>Yeah but I was thinking it would be at least $300 by now
...Ok sport, lets go grab a beer.

Why is reddit like this? What the fuck does that place do to them? Or were they always like that, and just found a natural attraction to reddit? Its actually kind of bizzare.

Mine refused too...
Now i basically habe no friends

Stop convincing people, including retarded friends! If they succeed, you will not get any credit for having introduced them to crypto. If they lose money, which they will from time to time as you know, you will get all of the blame. Who's being more retarded in this situation?

YOU are the retard OP. You have the communication skills of an cow grazing on grass

I stopped talking about cryptos after early 2018. Tried to get several people interested in summer 2017, nobody could be bothered. Only when BTC broke $10k did anyone approach me about it. Figured there would be a correction, advised for a better entry price. They got pissed when it launched to $20k so naturally they bought the absolute top and rode it down.
Unless someone shows a genuine interest I would say it's not worth it. According to them it's your fault when it goes up and they miss out on gains, it's also your fault when they buy the top and lose.

Are you still trying? because the bubble burst long ago.

There is nothing to gain in this market unless you invest a shit ton of money.
As an example: you invest 1000$, even if a certain coin price doubles you end up with 2000$ and a gain of 1000$, this is not worth filing taxes for.
Majority of you will never make it, just face reality.
To make it in this market you need a good low starting price, a promising coin and something like 50K at least.
Most people don't have 1 or all three mentioned above.

Attached: 1560388133264.gif (752x752, 58K)

you are who your frends are, have you ever entertained the idea that you yourself are retarded?

g taxes for

Thanks for the kind words of wisdom, boys. I will stop trying to convince them of the amazing future we will all share. They are far too arrogant and opinionated to understand. If I do end up making it I plan on starting a business and hiring them to play video games all day. I've known them most of my life and consider them family. Plus, what's the point of having money if you can't share it with those you love.

I tried to get friends and family to invest in bitcoin since bitcoin was under $10 in 2011
I explained and explained
None of them invested

Attached: 1560384965255.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Same. We would even go out to eat and Id offer to pay back whoever was paying with 1 bitcoin worth around ~$10 at the time. All said no. Nowadays they still dont like cryptocurrency and say its too late. They love Amazon stock though.

price EOY?

pitch it as a game.
dude with lowest market worth at a set point in time pays for the alcohol.

I was gonna say this. It's not for everyone, too stressful and focuses your mind away from life.