First IEO on Bitsdaq to be announced

Medilot docs.google.com/forms/d/1rKLHyBo6C5AQ66NVaKHtl5Ll8L2jUee4X-JlC6B2liM/viewform?edit_requested=true

Attached: AB6DBA6E-5820-4527-8386-5FE72019F2C3.jpg (1660x1128, 526K)

Will not participate in that one. Filled with a bunch of literally who chinks.

“Chinks always get their pump” -Ricky NG

holy fuck this is free money, it would have a 2.8 million$ mcap at IEO price for the first month after listing but it'll obviously be worth more so IEO investors get guaranteed profits once again. i unironically have been holding 500 BNB and 5000 HT for a long time and made a fuckton of money on the recent IEOs and now i also bought a big bag of BQQQ. this IEO shit alone has turend around 3 btc into 8 btc for me, this seems way too easy. how do people manage to lose money in this market lmfao

Medical related blockchain projects are never a good idea

This, healthcare future is social.

you're right, but it'll easily surpass 2.8 mil

take a look at SOLVE

Still going to probably wait until a better IEO comes along.

This. See Patientory, lost my $200 suicide insurance.

It will pump the price of BQQQ if anything, since they will most likely require BQQQ to get in the IEO

yeah you're right on the first glance this looks pretty shitty compared to the binance IEOs. i'm just amazed about IEOs in general and how they always put the cap so low that IEO investors make easy profits. genius fucking idea

fuck man, i just realised. the IEO cap is 1.5 million. BQQQ currently has 10 million$ cap. if they require you to contribute in BQQQ only which will most likely happen, BQQQ will pump hard. i already got my BQQQ bag before realising this but fuck man, this seems too easy

Be careful, they also had a private sale and presale.

yeah, but they only get a fraction of their tokens when it lists, that's explained under "vesting period", and that's why it says "Initial circulating token value: 2.8 million USD"

"Investors:
1. SG Innovate - the Singapore Government Venture Capital Fund"

Singapore Government

Not bullish on this ieo. Bullish on bitsdaq

I have some bxbc candy how the fuck do I convert them to bqqq

Anons, how many BQQQ tokens will we need for the IEO? 500 was needed for binance.

no one knows yet
you click this button in pic related when it's enabled

Attached: kek.png (826x345, 95K)

godamnit this cant be soon enough, i wanna dump asap