Im bored /biz, lets pretend to be stacies

im bored /biz, lets pretend to be stacies.
lets keep it business related.

i will start
> uurgh, did you see this weirdo with his stupid coins, chad doesnt own any coins so it must be stupid and weird.

Attached: 1550494252724.png (837x837, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/thisshitshirts/works/39540275-rosa-praks?p=mens-graphic-t-shirt&ref=available_products_swiper
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guys plss

Not 100% business related, but:
>oh man, i was literally soooo drunk every day this week
>im gonna stay sober on saturday tho, except for clubbing, but this doesn't count hahahaha

Literally what a few thots in front of me were talking about during lecture. Im studying economics, most women here are the "party every day" type.

>did you hear about facebook launching a new bitcoin? chad was telling me about it, he really is smart

>I have a great opportunity for you with a company selling cbd oils. Reply inbox to get the details XD

>>>/lgbt

wait til they turn 25.
Thats why you pick the shy petite girls who stay in every weekend

OP is a massive faggot for larping as a roastie

>what do you think of that quiet guy in class who is kind of creepy?
>i think he's super creepy and into crypto coins
>i heard those are for buying illegal stuff on the internet
>yeah he's very creepy. I don't like being near him unless chad is around to give me the tingles.
>ugh I know i neeeeeed chad rn. this quiet guy is boring and so totally awkward. omg can he just leave
>text chad tell him we want to fuck him tonight together but come pick us up so we can leave this quiet creepy crypto loser

I cant do it

> Why can't I find a 7t3 25yo muscular billionaire boyfriend
> Also, don't judge me by my weight..and by my past. We were all young once. I'm different person now. Also I'm am beautiful and curvy and not going to change because society says so.

>also i DO have a job in fact. I sell CBD oil to my sorority friends on facebook. I made 200 dollars last year what do you do loser

>Oh boy what a strange world. I hope I do well at business as a woman.
>My name is Stacy.

>It's called BAT? Ew, I hate bats!
>Yeah, and Buzzfeed says the CEO hates gay people!
>Ugh, what a bigot.

Attached: download.png (228x221, 3K)

I bought this shirt for Tyrone earlier...do you like it Becky?
redbubble.com/people/thisshitshirts/works/39540275-rosa-praks?p=mens-graphic-t-shirt&ref=available_products_swiper

You're HIRED as senior manager. weeee

here becky, look at it

Attached: gfgadfg.png (1810x962, 575K)

Okay I will try:
>Im not quite sure what I want to do afterwards, something with people

lol you win

Ugh I've got to stop having one night stands.

Hey guys :)))),

'm really poor I just need some LINK to fund for my arts degree, I spent a year tho travelling around the world trying to find myself and now I'm in desperate need for some money to pay off my student loans.... My bf left me and it's been hard ): I would appreciate all the help I can get here is my wallet address:

0xe88fdeDc97740dF4e46e2dd89723F878db43e2A5

I'll talk to you for 24 hours in exchange

>just got back from vacation to Guatamala with Chad
>OH EM GEE Stacy, did Chad buy you all those mangos with his Litecoin?
>totes, Becky! Chad said with Litecoin's fast transactions and low fees its like Silver to Bitcoin's Gold!
>Ug, there;s user again performing the Chainlink sex position with other men. What a creep!

>lets pretend to be stacies.
no

Attached: 1560207346892.png (800x1000, 254K)

>Talking about ww2 with buddies (no racism)
>Stacy passes by and overhear us
>OMG guys, that's why I hate white people! They caused ww2
>Literally had nothing to do with what we were talking about
>she's white
Fucking clown world man...

Why do you love war so much? You talk about it all the time. All your video games and favorite movies are about war.

>Why do you love war so much? You talk about it all the time
>mfw

Attached: newshort.jpg (605x478, 31K)

Why do you talk about Netflix shows, makeup and celebrities all the time?

It's all you roasties talk about. Blah blah blah. Just stfu and let people talk about what they like bishes ffs!

>so there's a new summer collection at H&M and I REALLY want to get this purse
>it's very nice and no other store sells them
>so it's in stores the upcoming Monday, but I have classes to attend, so I can't wake up very early and get them
>luckily my mom will get up like very early and get it for me hahah I love my mom ahahhaa
>I'm very fashionable

Etc. Etc

So this is what my conversation with this roastie sounded like, like 3 yrs ago. I swear it took like 45 minutes and I sat there like pic related. I can't remember all of it, but that's basically what she kept repeating. How can ppl be such NPCs...

Attached: 04b798341dd6ec0d0b9187f351104f4c.jpg (472x1000, 49K)