Remember to practice proper tongue posture while trading

Remember to practice proper tongue posture while trading

Attached: 1198497347.png (347x431, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzg94Iamm_c&t=
jawlineexercises.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-mewing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Seeing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy helped me fix my ugly mug somewhat.

doesn't work past 18

his jawline says otherwise

Possibly genetics. It's really hard to change your face after your bone structure is set.

based

Attached: 2 years of hardmewing results.jpg (3870x3239, 1.66M)

definitely works at all ages, only slower. There is not only bones, but muscles and cartilages. The whole thing is way more malleable than you think. It's been a couple months and I very much improved my facial tone and my recessed jaw. It has to become a lifestyle. Improve the whole posture not just the jaw.
t.21 y.o. mewer doing invisalign simultanously

Attached: face-900x1194.png (900x1194, 137K)

This is on a list of well hidden natural home remedies from many problems, you can do eye exercises to fix myopia, that's another big secret they don't want you to know.

Why would you unironically do this? To be more appealing to thots?

Yea it's called fat loss.

to look healthier and have sex with prettier women
what kind of exercice?

Take

V I T A M I N K

I

T

A

M

I

N
K

>Yea it's called fat loss

Attached: major cope.gif (188x90, 89K)

Tell me more

Look right, then to your left as far as you can, do this 20 times, look up then look down as far as you can see 20 times (use fixed point to look).

Go outside to a big area, Focus on far out object, then look at your thumb while its extended in front of you and in close view of the far away object, switch your view back and forth and it will make your eye muscles stronger.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzg94Iamm_c&t=

>to look healthier and have sex with prettier women
so to be more appealing to thots

This is your eye, it works like any other muscle, if you get really strong eye muscles you will focus faster, it could save your life.

Attached: youreye.jpg (237x213, 9K)

How often would you mew? Can you link some things to do?

I'm too much of a brainlet to understand mewing. Do you just press your tongue to the area of your mouth above your front teeth? How do I know if I'm doing it right?

no that's why jawlets do naturally, you need to do the opposite, put your tongue up to the back of your mouth, notice how under your chin it gets tighter

jawlineexercises.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-mewing/

best guide

Is this with or without my glasses on?

you don't like women?

Attached: 1545606388860.jpg (350x346, 28K)

I dislike shit-tier thots that pick guys based on jaw size

Without your glasses on. No one has proven this shit works.

I want to believe in it, but multiple attempts over several months yielded ZERO results.

Alduous Huxley famously failed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Seeing

Science still doesn't actually know how the eye focuses.

>It cries out in pain as it strikes you.

what?

What the fuck? Am I not mewing right? Is there supposed to be any space between the middle of my tongue and the roof of my mouth?

t. mewing since 2017 with barely any results

based retard

he means that your insecurities are painfully showing

Attached: la_creatura.jpg (800x800, 72K)

>If you’re not swallowing correctly while mewing, you will not see results. You have to learn to swallow with your tongue. That’s what’s most important.
god dammit 2 fucking years of aesthetics down the drain

i know right, what will stacy think!

I've been doing it without knowing some people don't rest their tongue on the palate my entire life.
Is this where the "you're now aware of your tongue sitting uncomfortably in your mouth" memes come from? they never struck a cord with me, and I always assumed people jokingly played along.
are you going to say people actually piss in the shower next?

It supposedly helps to improve your breathing too, but it gained notoriety in niche internet circles as a form of "looksmaxing" (AKA a coping mechanism for severe body dysmorphia)

what is this black magic? there is no way mewing produced this.

I have a good jawline, but have a recessed maxilla. Any techniques specifically for the maxilla?

mewing is pretty much about improving your maxilla.
Keep your mouth close, swallow once in a while like you would do normally. Dont use your face to swallow, only tongue and neck muscle.
Doing that will build forward and up pressure in your skull. Also, chin tuck and stand up straight.

No, you should eventually be able to have your entire tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth. Doing that will also push your teeth out and straighten them. Been doing it since last year but have made tremendous progress since two months ago once I realized that

How do I know 100% if I am doing it correctly or not? It seems like I am but I have no idea.