$1 EOY

Attached: 20190615_160657.jpg (712x1043, 182K)

$1 would make me rich as phuck
Hoping it can 1:1 with FTM

Clearest 1000x in a very, very long time.

This is the next LINK of biz.

Except this will take more of us to the promised land of 7+ figures.

Might as well buy a suicide stack of it. Has a 6m mcap. Could easily do 10x and be FTM lvl.

it keeps rising
by the time this gets real vol itll be ten cents. its tokenomics are a bit stronger than FTM with 40 percent less supply meaning less resistance.

True. DAG has now a strong momentum.

It seems legit. Why do people fud it so hard?

Primed for Binance now (US team, DIDN'T have an ICO).
Recently bottomed out. Now rising fast.
DAG-tech (aka next gen blockchain)
Superior to IOTA, FTM.
Ultra low marketcap.
Mainnet Q3

Attached: 1560519829360.jpg (745x481, 166K)

It's mainly one guy who's butthurt about how it dumped last year.

>It seems legit. Why do people fud it so hard?
the jews dont want you to escape (((their))) system

>Why do people fud it so hard?
It was one mentally unstable immigrant Turk in Holland that lost a ton of money and used all day abusing his VPN with an insane amount of IDs in every thread, often every day since last summer. Him talking to himself in various threads is a scary read. Like looking at a serial killer rambling to himself in real time. Pic related.

Attached: Creepy serial killer fudder talking to himself again 2019-01-22_10-55-45.png (1428x455, 33K)

FUD was a godsend though. I've said it before. It turned what was already a 1000x last year into a 10000x if you caught the bottom

That being said, it is mainly thanks to him that the market cap is now so low. So in a strange way, we might ought to thank him and show him some gratitude.

Was that who was posting here yesterday that turned into a shit show of fud. Then they had that announcement and the price rocketed.

Devs/founders are serious and committed. Pic related.

Attached: 2019-06-15_08-27-52.png (905x434, 36K)

>Gay shit
No thanks niggggaaaa

June is gay month in California. They're just doing what the other Silicon Valley companies are doing. It's all good, big tech companies love that liberal shtick.

>Gay shit
>No thanks niggggaaaa
You sound like a very intelligent investor. Newbie, all in, January 2018, ryte?

Not buying the best tech in crypto because of a temporary color change to their twitter logo is the hallmark of a smart investor.

Right?

Ah, the colors? Agree. Don't like this globohomo thing. But they are aiming high and must play the game in gay SanFran. Too bad, but that's the reality.

No because I don't buy shitcoins

Screencapped for humiliation 6 months from now.

Present your best logically sound arguments against Constellation then.

muuuuuuuuuh its a shitcoin muuuh look gay rainbow colors muhhh everybody gonna sell cus gay rainbow colors even though it 3xd this month already muuh

Not an ICO. Whitelisted and will soon be on all major trading platforms.

Attached: 1560529737671.jpg (814x1408, 427K)

1. gay shit
two. the devs are literally so excited to get away from this shit they're throwing their shitcoins away (think if you so bill gates burying all his computers in the desert would you invest?)
3. it's worth less than a penny. a crackhead with a penny has more than you do with one of these things
4. most of san francisco will be under water with global warming so unless these motherfuckers got scuba gear it's bye bye for them

The'yre burning their "shitcoins" because they have a revenue model from working with and selling their tech to enterprises.

You prefer they do like Ripple instead and sell a 100 mil per month on the open market? Now there's a shitcoin

the CEO sits in telegram all day shooting the shit

how many devs even are there? The website only has the founders listed

In a strange way, the dudes comments are a great buy signal. His only argument against DAG is some incoherent rambling about his favourite gay colors.

Reading your incoherent Mickey Mouse rambling is why I said LOGICALLY SOUND arguments. Look it up and try again. No wonder you are not invested in DAG.

Yeah I'm sure enterprises are fighting each other trying to get this shit. Oh wait they aren't and no one cares lol

They have ten full time employees. About 5-6 devs I think. Go look at github. Good shit.

Comfy.

Attached: 2019-06-15_12-10-54.png (672x551, 240K)

I'll donate some rope for you next year when you realize you missed the boat(i'm not stupid i know you're loading up your bags because you realize you're out of your intellectual depth here and willing to do what smarter people tell you to do)

I see 4 github devs. 2 of them are manchildren. Not good

When will you start with your VPN masturbation and go berserk with your fake IDs and talk to yourself again? Is it hard to be an immigrant Turk in Holland?

Yeah not scared about missing the boat trip off Niagra falls motherfucker you gonna be dipping like fuck. Like fucking NASA gonna buy this thing man fuck out of here your shitcoin not mooning invest in a digging company so we can find this shit because it's going down into the earths core more likely

Oh look it's the ape again. Same tired fud.

I fully enjoy the fact that I bought more DAG than you, at a 45x discount. HAHAHA

Why would I need to talk to myself I got two retards talking to me right now?

what site is that?

I bought 400k dag for something like $800 I think just because of the guy fudding

I thought the project was abandoned till now lol

Neat

I owe that fudder a lot if this shit moons

Time for you to take a pic of your wife again, as you did yesterday. Your hairy, ugly and dark Turkish right hand that you use so much. No wonder you are psycho, with those losses. All that sexual frustration being a dark turk in Blonde Holland. I see you are abusing your VPN again. Tragic and sad.

nah I'm literally waiting for my kucoin account to get unlocked then I'm buying some. But I want to affirm my decision by trying to poke holes cause you guys are clearly more aware than me

that said, I joined the TG when this shit launched like early last year. I was not impressed then

At least I got a wife what you got two coins that don't exist think you a funny guy but I'm gonna be laughing when you got nothing to your name you are probably a child in high school telling people to buy this even they know you are delusional

>Why would I need to talk to myself I got two retards talking to me right now?
Because that's the only way you can get support and understanding for your low IQ and moronic comments. You are paying a VPN service to be a total clown on biz. So transparent. How pathetic is that? Seek help friend. I hope you get well some day. There are some very strong medicines on the market these days and you can always go back to your beloved Turkey again and not live as a despised Turkish immigrant in the Netherlands. They are blonde, you are not. Deal with. Back to Turkey.

>At least I got a wife
True that. I am not married to my right hand as you are. Must be hard to be a Turk as you and not Nordic. Life is hard, my Turkish friend with those hairy ape-like hands.

My IQ is a lot higher than you friend. I'm gonna be blonde one day and you are gonna stay poor. Turkey is a super power you probably live in fucking greenland haha u a bitch

Good for you. Send me some positive thoughts when you become a millionaire.

You genuienly just a dirty racist man making a great image for your coin fags and racists am i in Jow Forums or the special ed class?

fucking lel, turk btfo
ps. youll never be white

>My IQ is a lot higher than you friend.
No.
>I'm gonna be blonde one day
Insane and delusional. You were born an ugly and dark Turk and will die as an ugly and dark Turk. That's life. Deal with it. No reason to hysterically hate Constellation for your own shortcomings.
>Turkey is a super power
Third world dump after you ugly Turks from Mongolia smashed the great Byzantine Empire and turned it into yet another third world Islamic hell hole. As you Muslims did with Persia and Egypt.
>you probably live in fucking greenland
I told you I am Nordic.

Wow. This is one of the most controversial coins on biz. I guess biz wouldn’t like a pro gay coin with a black person on the team.

Lol byzantine empire fucking put down the books and go get laid nerd just like your coin no one knows what the fuck that is and no one fucking craes either

>You genuienly just a dirty racist
Understanding and sympathizing with your hate and rage for not being a blonde in Holland, but rather a despised Muslim Turk invader and welfare bum, does not make me a racist. Facts are not racist. Sorry.

>Lol byzantine empire fucking put down the books and go get laid nerd just like your coin no one knows what the fuck that is and no one fucking craes either
Probably the best and most intelligent "argument" you have had against Constellation since last summer, psycho fudder.

>had the choice of buying either this or LIT yesterday
>much to my surprise, the choice i didn't pick ended up mooning
fuck this clownworld

Attached: 1550365126431.png (960x600, 126K)

Whatever buddy I probably own more constellation than you anyone and I don't even like it

It's just the start of the bull run, fren.

i have blonde hair and blue eyes, should I swap my FTM investment into DAG?

Your advice will fall mostly on dead ears. The cesspool that is biz loves to flip shitcoins for a 30% gains and then move on to the next scam that they can shill for a quick pump.

So many people will get rekt flipping this thinking it's a shitcoin because they've never heard of it. And I love it. I'll be back next year to rub it in everyone's face.

>Whatever buddy I probably own more constellation than you anyone and I don't even like it
That's why you have been fudding DAG since last summer, right? Fact is that you lie in every comment there is. No one can take you seriously. How is it going with your police report. SEC investigation that your "inside sources" told you so much about?. Your own drug problems that you projected onto the DAG team in a classic psychological mirroring operation .Seek help my friend.

I can't really tell you mate. I don't think I'm the person you're talking about. I don't even browse Jow Forums I just sometimes like to come into threads here and talk shit about whatever the topic is. I don't even really understand crypto

acquired a suicide stack $1 when

Maybe 2/3 so you spread risk a little bit and still have the huge upside of DAG? Earn money and make blonde and blue eyed babies, fren, there are not many of us left in the world :)

Maybe DAG will be the new Link on biz?

I hope not.

It's OK buddy. Alts are now so undervalued that there are good bargains all over the place. You will be fine.

Why not? Marketing disaster?

Unironically shill this to me is it gonna be big?

If everything works out well, DAG can easily be a top 20 or even top 10 coin. With a 6M market cap, that's an insane upside.

Might buy some thanks friend

Good luck fren. Wish you the best.

when are they going to expand? 4 devs is worrisome. How are they supposed to compete with IOTA like that. Doesn't seem like the team has expanded since last year either

IOTA had like one or two devs didn't they? lol.

DAG has 6 btw.