Bull Run imminent!

Today at 2:58pm EST the new mega bullrun was ushered in when this guy thought he would get 1000 links for putting 2 sharpies in his arse.

Attached: 537A259E-ACF0-4D78-AF43-F112A30EF496.jpg (816x813, 428K)

I still got 3 in one thread and therefore I am the alhpa in this game

Attached: SP.png (1336x1062, 528K)

>Imagine the smell

poo poo poo poo poo poo indian shitskin

What did you offer them? Somebody sent this kid $20 eth for pitty. He was super young not old enough to work he said.

I offered them a chance to stick up a sharpie up their ass in hope they will receive, hahahhahahaha, receive, hahahahahaha, receive, hahahahaqhah 381 link

Why are you so hairy? Is it normal to be that hairy? Someone once asked me if I waxed my ass because I have no hair, but I thought they were the weird ones for being so hairy.

>why yes I did put a sharpie in my pooper knowing I wasn’t actually gonna get any link for it. How do you know?

Attached: 9CD05637-07EE-42DA-B251-8376DB75A691.jpg (859x960, 218K)

Literal lol. Now everyone wants to know what I'm laughing at thanks dickhead

Why sir

WTF. I'm trying to eat here.

Is this a good buy sign?

>I'm trying to eat here
while browsing a board known for its depravity

d-did.. you have a stroke half way through writing this

Attached: sweating_pepe.png (604x613, 257K)

My sides are in orbit

Smells like Jow Forums to me

I missed this, damn

na, my autism acted up. I'm hahahahahaha I'm hahahahahahaha fine aggggggggggeijn

forced dead meme

This is not 2017 anymore. Fuck off

god bless him

It's always been a fuel for the bullruns
Remember bearmarket? NO sharpies then
Once anons stop putting pencils in their ani, better sell your bags

disgusting
$1000 EOY

I remember back in /b/ I made an OP step on shit and smother it on his chest. I told him Id give him $10 since he was in need, and other anons said they would contribute totaling to a bigger amount. Needless to say we didnt give him shit some user sent him $.10 as a lol and another user I think gave him something out of pity. /b/ was fucking great back then.