Buying up binance dex coins

Binance is about to have their program where from the 20th of this month to the 20th of the next month they will list one coin from the dex onto the CEX. I think is bound to cause most of the coins on the DEX to moon a bit so what do you guys think? I have my eyes on BOLT since it has the higest volume atm

Attached: image4-1.png (1600x901, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/ravenprotocol/introducing-the-raven-protocol-raven-dex-launchpad-abc6b7725b9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump hello faggots

medium.com/ravenprotocol/introducing-the-raven-protocol-raven-dex-launchpad-abc6b7725b9

that shit requires KYC nigga

sure brainlet, KYC on a DEX

It's not an actual dex you stupid piece of niggershit

It does require a Kyc boyo

the absolute state

>Since the listing is happening in a few days and we are a guinea pig, let’s keep this simple. We will place blocks of sell orders at the opening of trading.
I don't see how they can enforce KYC honestly

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-224546.png (720x1280, 147K)

What if they use the Api to only sell to Kyced dex adresses (you have to give your dex address in the form ; and not sure how possible it is)

it isn't

anyway I won't debate more on the KYC thing, we will see who's right on Monday

dam you are pretty stupid you didnt read the medium post?

lmao shut the fuck up you fucking fag

Binance is done for. USA regulated exchanges will take over.

it's crazy how dumb and lazy lardland citizens have become. or maybe it's an afflux of newfags since I remember pretty clearly nobody had any issue getting a KYC in 2017. Chinks and pajeets can get 20 each, so don't get surprised when they surpass you as a superpower

Why are you calling anyone dumb when the info is right on the website you fucking low iq shitskin?

you will either:
1 - pass on the moonshot of 2019
2 - buy and apologize
3 - not apologize and be the pussy you really are
in either case I win, checkmate faggot

Kyc is more of a formality since raven is us based. They cant enforce it in dex.
Ask on binacne they know.

finally some non-retarded user, thank you

for those of you who are really afraid of uncle sam knocking on your door (protip: it won't happen nobody cares about you)

Binance DEX has 3 nodes owned by the same dude. It has freezing functionality and regional locking. It is NOT a DEX, it is just a distributed CEX with cryptographic keys for credentials.

I am aware of it, but I am specifically talking about KYC of addresses here. Which they cannot enforce.

They can block your account if they dont like your IP, then ask you for KYC to unfreeze your coins through some friendly menu. How about that?

>not buying EQL

user I...

BOLT is next