Quant Network (QNT)

If you're still not all in by now user...

(1/2)

Attached: ama1.png (588x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.eu/en/innovation/siachain
ecb.europa.eu/paym/intro/news/html/ecb.mipnews190517.en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...you're fucking retarded.

Attached: ama2.png (656x515, 57K)

is it worth buying now user?

Absolutely.

no, buy it when it's 100$

Scam.

Yes they SIAchain will implement Overledger, Quant is a scam. Don't buy it sirs, big big scam.
I don't even want to mention the SIA + Corda connection.

Boom. This thing moon soon.

They are parterned with Sia coin?

Attached: 1558299152820.jpg (776x748, 115K)

You are never gonna make it, keep buying AION. New atl honey, i hope you bought that juicy dip.

sia.eu/en/innovation/siachain

>volume is 4 million usd

Attached: 1557966975124.jpg (224x224, 5K)

This is probably very very low level FUD but I'll bite anyway.

No.
They have partnered with SIA.
The same SIA that's mentioned here: ecb.europa.eu/paym/intro/news/html/ecb.mipnews190517.en.html

Keep buying high, user.

Stop trying to get people into your pajeet scams.

Holders can't offload at these prices even if they wanted to lol. slow bleed unless something big changes exchange wise

Sorry, just bought 100k AION coins. I hope Matt dumps on me, i fully support him.

The "community" were already desperate for a new exchange. Some will start to panic sell as the price consolidates back to $2 range

You're a fucking brainlet.
Did you even read what was posted?

fuck these exchanges man, looks interesting but i already have 12 exchange accounts what the fuck is fatbtc

It's a fucking 4 million volume shitcoin with no backing other than sia currency who got justed in 2017. Who's the brainlet here, Pranjesh?.

What is your purpose in fudding at this point? You've had like 8 months to buy in. Why is this board so retarded

Kek what a braindead moron

Volume is low due to it basically only being traded on IDEX at this point.
Still SIA, not Siacoin mate. Stop pretending to be even more retarded than you already are.

You're a typical dumb faggot nigger