Ok, so what shitcoins will benifit most of this Facebook coin that's comming soon? Lemme profit from this

Ok, so what shitcoins will benifit most of this Facebook coin that's comming soon? Lemme profit from this

Attached: 1527718375853s.jpg (143x250, 4K)

>coinbase partnered with facebook libra
always hated coinbase tbqh

isnt zil supposed to moon bc of zuccoin?

BTC, BSV, XRP, and all the coins which are controlled by the state will lose.

>he doesn't know

Attached: quis separabit.jpg (1130x580, 98K)

can someone link me to their whitepaper?

What am I supposed to deduce out of this? Chinkcoins mooning?

>Evan Cheng as an advisor
>Accidentally revealing a Facebook presentation in 2018
>is set to become a standard with countless partnerships already
Hmm gee I don’t know...

Look deeper

Attached: 1560059844157.jpg (1324x747, 203K)

>apple

Attached: 1558490252057.png (259x224, 32K)

Make the right decision and you'll be able to cop the 2020 macbook and one of those new displays no problem

He’s also an advisor on the chainlink team.

Oh fuck I get it now, but who sais he actually still works with FB? presentation was from last year

Look up his LinkedIn profile.
Look at the time he joined FB as director.
Look at the dates on the accidental directory screenshot.

still unbelievable that this "meme" coin that biz has been shilling for years is now one of the biggest

Day by day the concept of collective thought causes the naysayers to bend the knee. The sheer awe when Jow Forums is home to some of the worlds richest autistic people will be incredible.

whose desktop is this?

It is a step in the NWO. They already know your personal data. Zucc has familial ties to 23andme. They know your thoughts, genes, and your face. Now all they need is a way to monitor your money

Yes I hate zucc and FB but one can atleast try to benifit from this themselves

You either worship God or manna

You don't know about this either?

Btc, Xmr

He is advisor for both Chainlink and Zilliqua. Chainlink team randomly built an adapter for Zilliqua for no apparent reason unless Evan Cheng requested it.

I've heard it's a BSV token, I've heard it's a basket stablecoin that uses gold and the S&P, I've heard it uses ChainLink oracles to maintain an accurate peg for said basket.

I have no idea wtf this thing does. Some wank yesterday even said it was related to Electroneum.

Attached: 1559953671196.png (636x657, 47K)

That's a grey alien wearing a human skin suit. Yes, they walk among us. Men in Black was a documentary

Will BTC ETh XRP LTC etc benifit from this?

I just want the display stand

some faggoty apple-using numale

Attached: 59653884_2377205659229831_7224889882167829820_n.jpg (720x763, 63K)