We mooning bois

Attached: bqqq.jpg (350x189, 10K)

Just bought at 3600, looks promising so far

Gonna buy this top. Don't cuck me /biz.

Been eyeing this for a while got in around 3700-3800 I think the bottom was 3100. Still time to get in guys this can only go up from here.

Couldn't we arbitrage this from bitsdaq to idex?

How can I see what the price on bitsdaq is? Says I cannot access the website from my area.

Burgers not allowed. Definitely recommend buying on idex more volume

holy fuck that was some big buys

Attached: OOOOOOHHHHH.png (1690x530, 84K)

10 bil supply, you guys are retarded if you buy into this

besides since bitmax has a 40% roi with transaction mining for BTMX token, no other exchange coins even make sense anymore

I already bought in on idex a while ago, and not a burger either.

Just tell me how to see the price faggot

Whales loading up perhaps? If you wanna buy larger chunks you have to market buy. No one is selling right now. This could be the next bitmax.

Use a VPN.

Looks like you haven't read about the token burn program

Stay poor this is just the beginning. With Binance being cucked by Uncle Sam people are gonna be looking for refuge on other exchanges so the timing of Bitsdaq combined with their IEO and trading contests is literally perfect timing.

anyone?

Maybe you can i dont use tether feel free to try it out and get back to us.

I mean deposit any coin on bitsdaq exchange, change it for tether, buy bqqq, send bqqq to idex, sell at profit?

Bitsdaq requires KYC for withdrawals so if you from cuckmerica you cant arbitrage.

bqqq withdrawals are currently disabled

woah moon!!! strawberry moon soon babybabyyyy

Attached: 1558453603723.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Are they still launching the site and trading engine? Seems like they are just getting online if thats the case.

heh, nothin personal guys

Attached: kek.png (1700x765, 115K)

lol fuck you guys. i bought at ath first day. still down 50%. idc though. this will do 100x long term.. (1bn marketcap fully diluted)

>10 bil supply, you guys are retarded if you buy into this
only 1 bil total supply after its fully diluted from buy backs.. it has potential to 100x (1bn marketcap)

LOL u crazy to sell now this is just starting to gain traction. Your loss.

>Stay poor this is just the beginning. With Binance being cucked by Uncle Sam people are gonna be looking for refuge on other exchanges so the timing of Bitsdaq combined with their IEO and trading contests is literally perfect timing.
you will also get airdrops of the coins they list just by holding bqqq. bitsdaq will be #2 exchange in a year

Awful sells you retard. Not even close to the top.

chill guys i'm literally just buying back at bitsdaq kek i'll report to you how much i made by this arbitraring when i'm finished

Attached: 1550064538298.jpg (250x200, 5K)

by the way this coin will go to 3-5 cents within the next 2 weeks

Do you have link for that. That is a pretty sweet bonus just for holding.

just bought back in, only made 160k bqqq on this, thought it'd be more......

Attached: bqqq b3.png (481x435, 16K)

Are you trying to swingtrade this or hold for 3x or 5x?

i'm not gonna swingtrade at all, just during the promotion in pic related. they're incentivising net buying, so demand will obviously be higher than supply. also, there'll be some IEOs soon which will pump it hard. only reason i sold some of the coins from my cold storage was because some user bought a fat stack on idex and probably didn't wanna do KYC on bitstaq so i took the arbitrage opportunity. no swing trading though

Attached: bqqq.png (1173x806, 73K)

*just hold during the promotion i meant. this shit has only started

Attached: 1559058854574.gif (282x480, 37K)

I bought a small bag cuz im a poor fag as a burger. Any chance bqqq gets removed off idex and i cant sell later?

14m marketcap / 140m total amrketcap

but fully diluted after rebuys makes it 1.4m marketcap /14m marketcap

this will be a top exchange.. and top exchanges have total marketcaps of around 1.4billion

so bitsdaq has 100x potential from right now

it will 10x fast.. but it will take much longer to get that 100x.. so im selling at 10x soon.

ill keep a couple of thousand dollars on bqqq for the ieo flipping and airdrops and trading competitions.

wait, if they came up with a new proprietary token, what exactly is bitsdaq candy (BXBC) for?
was it just a scam do get people to sign up?

bxbc candy will convert to bqqq end of june

so we can expect a huge drop in bqqq price then? cool

blablablablablablabla FUCK OFF

Bitscuck will be destroyed by NEW CZ:

Isn't there more tokens being released...I'll wait for it to dump some more before buying in.