Its coming

Its coming.

Attached: 1552417699168.png (195x181, 16K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>everybody hates facebook
>everybody is ditching it for instagram
>kids dont even use it anymore
>guys its gonna be big!

Attached: 1559593187307.png (736x616, 21K)

HOLY SHIT GUYS IT'S HAPPENING A BIG MAC JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

Yay trackable money. Holy Grail to advertisers. They bought this! Sell data daily, weekly, monthly, yearly at premium to advertisers, profit.

>facebook owns instagram
>facebook owns messenger
>facebook owns WhatApp

good points, you have somewhat changed my mind

I was so close...
Zuckerburg is already rich... Why is he doing this? Spite?

Facebook is filled with technically challenged boomers. I left that shitstain five years ago. If you’re still part of Facebook that’s depressing.

Godcomplex, when he was a college student he once said to his only friend they were the only one with good ideas

Spite. Gemini twins took his payoff money, put it into Bitcoin and became essentially billionaires thanks to Mark fuckface. So against the wish of his advisers, Zuck wants to battle Bitcoin since Gemini Twins finances all locked up in it.

Google and Facebook and their data collecting will be enough to make us insanely rich

You are a MANIAC!

>l-literally who?

Attached: 1558558327611.jpg (250x250, 8K)

He said his caltech friend (Adam dangelo) was the only guy with good ideas

As in generally the case of caltsch/mit vs harvard/ivy relationships

Attached: LIKE.jpg (450x450, 28K)

This is a blatant attempt to steal money from normies, and the GOVT will not allow that. They have the monopoly on money and wont stand for it.....If Facebook actually goes thru with this regulators will come down so hard on them and on the crypto space...it'll be a blood bath. It will force the Govt to break up companies like Facebook, Amazon, Google and Apple and will start hunting BTC holders. The war is coming so I suggest everyone hide they're Crypto and dump their facebook stock.

Attached: 1543891427851.jpg (583x472, 34K)

This might end up being the "Black Swan" event that sends BTC to 1k-3k range and kills tons of alts.

you do realize that govts attempting to ban or """regulate""" crypto only leads to massive pumps? how new are you?

Attached: 1558386087365.jpg (300x373, 40K)

Dude so are you! You are in every thread saying the exact same thing!
>the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results

>replying to a pasta

source:www.dudetrustme.net/Let_the_normies_bleed/14167145#q14167145

This. Zuck the jew has never lied in the past and will not lie in the future! Buy facejewcoin get in now goys!