8800 Triple top and denied

8800 Triple top and denied

We going down hard soon

Attached: 53h24h.jpg (299x168, 14K)

It has broken all bearish patterns. I've given up on a correction bigger than 10%

I want to put a short on but just bring myself to doing it

It broke the huge pitential h&s to the upside...were still in a parabolic trend, consolidating at 8800 as we speak...
I still dont believe in this crazy uptrend, i still havent accepted the bear market Is over....and just want to short It because its a manipulated meme rally...but i still go long because the charts tell me to

reject me once shame on me
reject me twice shame on us
reject me thrice shame on you

it doesnt make any sense for the bear market to be over - that would mean
(1) the absolute bottom would have been a low volume non-event
(2) no visible wyckoff-accumulation phase
(3) said phase would not only have non-typical pattern but would be significantly shorter than in 2014 when the total market cap was WAY lower
(4) as market cap increases, cycles tend to get longer (see things like gold with decade-long cycles)

i have no idea how high this will go, but the absolute bottom will probably come in a few YEARS. yes, i think the cycle will be this long. next top in like 5-6 years, not in fucking december.

it's the golden bull run baby!
the bears are fucked!

This is the most underrated post on Jow Forums. Bears weren't wrong about the direction, just missed the timing and got squeezed

Exactly my thoughts.

Attached: Robert-Kiyosaki-The-Excitement-of-Winning.png (350x350, 37K)

(5) this shit moons AFTER the halving

reject me 4 times shame on me

Good post, Correction is coming soon

halvings hardly matter anymore as rewards shift more and more towards fees

buckle up but it can still reverse after a correction, if monday sees new batch of tether thrown at the market all shorts will be liquidated.

This shit looks pretty weak but I got a good entry so I'm just riding this shit out.

what's the rationale behind not selling a top and reentering the dip? there is no way you gonna make more of it let alone founding fees if you are on bitmex.

(1) taxable event (not hodling for >1 year)
(2) wanting to be poor

This post did not age well u fucking idiot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH PLEASE TELL ME YOU SHORTED HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

imagine shorting the future of global jewish currency

Attached: 1558036407802s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

that didnt aged well lol

let me guess, you also give """"""VIP""""" signals on your private discord you stupid shit

Get a load of this fucking retard HAHAHAHAHA

this didnt age well