After the google pump I told my GF about crypto and my chainlink stack. About the tech, breadcrumbs, Assblaster...

After the google pump I told my GF about crypto and my chainlink stack. About the tech, breadcrumbs, Assblaster, all of it.
She said she wants in, I tried to talk her out of it telling her it's all purely speculative based on rumors and some autists finding clues, so she shouldn't do it, unless she's ready to lose it all.
She bought the top of the pump. The she started researching. Then she bought again. She wants to spend half of her paycheck on link. She now even tries to talk me into taking a loan and give up smoking to buy more LINK.
I'm a veteran marine, but her obsession with LINK is getting out of hand. What do?

Attached: 27090db5-5aa1-40e3-8160-2c2b6b3958cd.jpg (780x520, 53K)

you dun goofed

marry her

This you god damned idiot.

I will, if I make it and can afford a house.

i THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.

Attached: 234234234234234.jpg (804x804, 72K)

prepare for a forced marriage initiated by her
followed by a divorce where she steals 50% of your stinkies while she has been fucking chad's on the side and making you raise her bastard child in the meantime

congrats. anons, i beg you all to understand that if she wasnt with you when you werent shit, you cant trust her. op you have a golden oppty if she is worthy, to spend the rest of your life with her.

Put that on lockdown fren. My old lady doesn't understand this shit at all when I tell her about it. All I have are you autists and some work people to discuss any of this shit with.

Goddamn you stupid goyim
Just do what zuck did
After marriage, buy a house with mortgage that big, that she alone would not be able to pay. Apply as many years as you intend to keep her. Now you got a roastie locked in.

nice larp, women dont get anything, they are children after all

>women buying crypto
Looks like it's to cash out

Checked

are you actually sad you got a based gf?
what the actual fuck user

this is a signal to cash out.

I was thinking about buying the house BEFORE the marriage + getting a prenup.

Hey bud, not sure if this was meant to be sexist or a typo, but if it was, we're going to have a BIG problem.

Prenups can be voided and often are by the court system. Debt stays attached to the both of you.
Funny how life works.

>split property right down the middle and issue alimony on top of it
>debt split based on who can afford to pay more of it after a divorce instead of just being 50/50 or based on which individual actually incurred the debt.
Life is beautiful, aint it?

Attached: maxresdefault_1.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

All you have to do is realize that if you're a juicy target (ie have any significant assets to split in the first place), then the law is literally out to get you in any way it can get away with. It's not cynicism, it actually really improves your outlook on life to realize that most people are simply unable to resist simple social pressures to do things that comprehensively cuck them legally in every possible way. The fact that prenups are a joke and things like "palimony" exist is a dead giveaway.

Marriage material user, LINK gf best gf

Have Sergey officiate your wedding