How do i generate passive income with 150k in cash?

How do i generate passive income with 150k in cash?

Attached: 1518377296596.jpg (480x530, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

compound.finance/markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go all in on barnes and noble stock

why?

Books are recession proof.

You need big money to actually get passive income (without trying something super risky)

>tfw mom has a fucking 23 million muni portfolio to fund her spending
>tfw trying to get her to spend less so she can invest in areas with a higher return

Buy up some masternodes, that amount could net you a cool $506.99/wk. It's not lamboland but 26k/yr is enough to neet it up in a 3rd world country.

Attached: 1549808148479.jpg (640x1187, 127K)

Buy knee pads and hire people to do the work for you

>compound.finance/markets
earn 6-8% on stablecoins....make $10k/yr off your 150k cash. look it up.

Crown, Waldenbooks and Borders thank you for your donation.

Depending on where you live, consider buying a duplex and rent the other side out.

You can invest in dividend paying stocks and get 3-4% (but with the way things are going I might pass here)

Ally savings around could net you $250 a month in easy money you could reinvest into something else.

Muni bonds :)

what if crypto takes a ginormous dump like last time?
>dividen stock
coouldnt i buy like blue chip, wont go down even in a recession stock like energy sector or pharma?
whats the avg interest?

I'd like to know this too. My current plan is parking it in a high yield interest account that almost covers inflation and waiting for a crash to buy everything up.
Also LINK

Nexo gets you 6.5% intrestt on stablecoins

You think there's a diffrence betweent he platforms. Im not sure where to invest honestly.

>masternodes
How/where?

Dividend paying stocks.

Bro desu masternodes arnt worth yourtime unless you can afford Dash MN

Not true. I have 5 PHR masternodes and make about $8 a day in passive BTC and it only costs $5 a month in VPS rental costs. Granted you need to have $14000 locked up just to make that though.

If you make a masternode on a shitcoin it could go under anyday. Also market cap of PHR is 5mil.

Too risky for my taste.

Also, i just crunched the numbers and you are barely getting a 2% return.

Why not just buy treasury notes and be done with it at that rate?

what the fuck, i can borrow ether at 2.6% yearly interest? How do I get my hands on as much of this shit as I can?

how legit is nexo though? All these crypto loan places like coinfi seem shady.

Understandable not wanting to take the risk and play it safe. In my case the return rate doesn't matter, I acquire the PHR at a zero cost basis because I was one of the 500 original KTK airdrop members and I never sold, so its all profit, I'm only risking unrealized gains in return for passive income.

Buy a cheap house, hire a property manager, and rent it out. Become the landlord Jew.

bonds, you won't get anything crazy but it's probably the safest investment to generate passive income.