Should i move to europe?

should i move to europe?
I fucking hate USA and its literally a shithole.
Is germany the most based country to move to?

Attached: 1558380080312.png (1000x1000, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOjmzdM8il0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>germany
lol
why the fuck would you wanna move there
and I say that as a German

it has huge forests

US has much bigger forests

i want to move to bavaria.
they are traditional but not in a hardcore weird way like the us south.
drinking beer all day.
enjoying bavarian lifestyle etc.

OP of the other thread here

Fuck Germany France Spain UK and Sweden.

Everywhere else is up for consideration tho

Almost everyone in Europe hates Americans, exceptions being heavy tourism locations. Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Stockholm.
Netherlands are the most open and located in the hearth of europe.
Should You though? No

>wanting to leave the greatest country on earth

look burger
we dont live in a TV show. people dont dance around in leatherpants and drink beer all day.

>fuck uk
i agree

>fuck sweden, germany, france
back to >>>/pol delusional retard low iq nigga

In Europe we hate British not Americans.

Come on, do Nazi stuff

Attached: 1536448115374.png (680x763, 162K)

>greatest country on earth

Attached: 1534803314085.jpg (306x306, 20K)

thats perfect, i also hate every american. i think i can integrate myself very good

Well some do
But it's not pretty at all

>germany
Do you hate money? The government takes more than 50% of your income in income tax and forced health insurance right off the bat. That's for an AVERAGE income. From the meager rest you can then pay all kinds of taxes, fees and forced subscriptions, like a 19% national VAT.

I don't work simply because the ROI is abysmal. For every hour you work you get to keep maybe 15-20 minutes of pay at the end of the month for yourself. The rest goes to Abdul and M'butu and policies specifically designed to destroy you and your culture.

Attached: 1307388673001.jpg (200x164, 8K)

little Luxembourg runs the EU

Attached: bunni.jpg (310x220, 18K)

here he thinks he will be around his white "brothers". imagine being so shallow as an individual that you need to interact with people sharing the same skin color as you.

Fucking THIS

fuck America. I will do my best to assimilate and positively contribute wherever I go

shoo shoo incel.
no one gives a shit about your opinion.

>50 states to choose from
>if you dont like one move to another with a different culture/politics
>biggest vacant land and wilderness on the planet
>Lower taxes and cheaper consumer goods than the rest of the 1st world

Fucking retard, all the states are basically copies of one another

You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about

he's right.

Attached: 1560365476484.jpg (2012x2180, 481K)

only if you're too retarded to know you tax laws
wie ist das wetter in sachsen lol

have sex

life is too short to rot in a place you dont like. do you plan to wagecuck in europe or have you already made it? If so just start with a visa and stay 3 months here visiting several parts of europe

>90% of people are retarded
>orange cheeto as president
>chemicals in water that turns frogs gay
the list goes on and on

there may be some cultural difference but overall american culture is the same everywhere in the usa. Same language, same tv shows, etc.

>america
>culture

user, I...

Attached: 1553544229338.jpg (1061x1038, 509K)

>50 states
all shitholes. all your states were randomly drawn by hand 150 years ago
>different culture/politics
amerifats have no culture. being obese and getting shot by rifles isn't a culture
>biggest vacant land and wilderness on the planet
you are right, the best parts of america are the parts that have no americans
>cheaper consumer goods
USA has the largest trade deficit in the world, you import most of your products from other countries

>he thinks culture means fine arts

Attached: 111143353.jpg (640x960, 137K)

>ITT we see leftist german faggots reeeing about FUD against G*rmany

OP, if you actually come here you will get gangbanged by Achmed and cousins, while Hans is touching himself while filming this shit. Also you are fucking retarded considering G*rmany a country to move in to lmao.

Attached: Ohooo.png (219x319, 25K)

if you like faggottry, sandniggers and sharia, germany is the place for you

All except for Texas. We're special, and better than all of the others.

Attached: 2vpozx.jpg (584x427, 79K)

try going outside

>amerifats have no culture
definition of culture (short one): the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.

why do you hate US;? as a EU citizen I've considered moving to US several times or a country where english is an official language

>hes still mad Trump won and will win a second term
lmao

>moving to Germany
Lmao to live as a miserable wagecuck who will be raped by taxes?
This place is an absolute hellhole for any kind of ambitions and if you earn every montg 2k netto you are already considered well off

>>biggest vacant land and wilderness on the planet
nah, thats in Russia, Siberia

>I still like Trump even though he hasn't gassed the kikes or exterminated the mexican race.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOjmzdM8il0
Oh look @4:35 we see a muslim!

same, as a european i want to live in the us. i guess things are just more exciting abroad. when you're used to live in a place you want to experience something new

fuck germany. Full of "new germans" like sweden and politics is going even more downhill now, the biggest cuck party ("greens") are about to lead germany. Italy, spain, portugal and malta are based.

t. moved from germany to cyprus
(germany is like 68% tax)

OP if you want to experience tons of 9/10 hookers for 50$ germany is the place to go.

>wanting to move to a muslim country right before the eu collapses and takes the euro and the entire european area into a 100 year recession

Attached: 1492376423823.jpg (780x438, 37K)

If you like bavaria consider austria or italian alps kinda next to germany.

its actually 42% max.

Unironically true

austria actually has even higher taxes than germany combined with higher cost if living in most areas. the average income is slightly lower. Unless you plan on living welfare or want a slightly higher chance of ending up in a dictatorship in the next 5 years there is no reason to choose austria over germany

If you love muslims and marxists, then yeah

less than 4% muslims and unlike the us the rightwing parties are growing more and more powerful

unless you like living out in the vast open wilderness or forest areas, city living in the us is a dump.

Western europe and north america are both memes. Im moving to either budapest or prague after I make it. The only exception is northern italy.

Budapest is literally overrun with tourists, I was just there

Hungarians despise foreigners because of all the retarded UK tourisrs there

IMO Prague Vienna or Zurich is better

imagine being so retarded you cant even grasp the concepts of kin, race, and genetics.

>Vienna
Oh NO NO NO

>Austrian fag here

Austria is comfy Germany basically, can recommend

best country in the EU
far better than US anyway for real

Where in Europe can I still buy tons of guns like I can in the US? It's the only thing I'm really going to miss

>rome
Overrun by americans
>paris
Overrun by americans and chinese
>madrid
Overrun by sudacas

42% max you nigga

What's with the recent moving to europe meme 'cause barely 33℅ Americans left their country once, let alone even have a passport. Are you even aware that US citizens are required to report their income even when overseas?

you wanna have your wife and childeen raped by sandniggers? Europe is for you my friend. Germany has the highest probability of being raped for your significant other other than sweden. if you would like the highest chance of having your face melted off in a sand nigger attack then England is your choice. If you want the highest provability of your daughter being ground up into kebab meat after a nice gangrape by sand niggers then once again Sweden is your destination of choice, sweden also offers the highest probability of sandnigger raping your little daughter or son at the community pool and as an interesting twist, the highest concentration of sandnigger grenade attacks. if you want to watch sandniggers burn a capitol city down then denmark is your destination of choice. there's so much more user, we have sandniggers everywhere enriching culture in ways CNN never told you!!!

>Austria is comfy
>if you earn monthly gross 3500 you only get 2200 netto
>everything is more expensive than in Germany
>for owning a shitty 100hp car you have to pay a huge ass insurance fee
>it’s nearly impossible to get a six figures job unless vitamin b aka sucking someone’s dick

come now the entire country is desert aside from alaska and a small mountain region

I assume moving to Europe now will be a requirement to cash out crypto. Don't see how you can do it here in America.

it's biology nigga

just move to norway

If you are white and educated then yes please come we need more people like you

sandniggers, rude antisocial people, worst grocery stores in the civilized world

>t. Kraut

Any countries that are left leaning but anti immigration? I don't mind paying more tax to support the weakest or put some kids through uni, but not really wanting to fund pajeets to turn it into a shittier country.

not in north

lots of anti islam in denmark, finland is another choice.

city with the highest quality of live for years now

europe or eu? eu is probably czechoslovakia

theres less crime in some eu countries than in dc alone. its mostly just propaganda from the far right parties

If you had any sense and talent you'd sell most of your assets and move to a South American country to live like a king. It's one of the few places in the world where people can be self reliant and be fine if everything implodes. Plus Latinas.

Austria (I am from Germany)

If you want to stay with other Americans go to Berlin even with the background that it is a shithole

austria is only better if you have no taxable income

Pic is tax rate for a software developer with years of experience, in top 25% distribution of salaries- used multiple sources to get accurate numbers and used up to-date calculators with tax codes from 2019 in each country.

Attached: file.png (259x738, 12K)

>Is germany the most based country to move to?
no

The US is only great for rich people
The middle class is getting more and more poor and is doing far worse now than 20 years ago

By comparison, the average European is doing better and has a much easier time

Meds cost an average 4x times more in US than in Europe and no universal coverage means no leverage on big pharma, so can fuck you over with patents like the recent insulin mess.
If you think you or your family will never have to endure so medical crisis, get ready for a reality check.

Then we can about the insane gun violence and astonishing amount of mass shootings, the fact that the current administration has been rolling back clean air and water regulations, the horrors of your food industry, the legalized corruption of your political class, the mongoloid in the white house being the daily international punchline and so on...

oktoberfest is a fucking shitshow

oktoberfest is the fucking worst, 15$ for a beer, worst music ever made (deutscher schlager), everyone pees their pants so they don't loose their fucking seatbank place in their overcrwoed literally shit smelling tents.
But sitting in a empty 1500 year old brewery and enjoying amazing beer at 12 like a true neet is pretty nice

Ireland!
You will get an Irish lass with your accent!
Irish lasses are up of the crack!
t. uk/Irish citizen with Burger Accent!

I would just build a small house at the beach in bulgaria or croatia for 100k with crypto and live of the neet bucks from germany

In the USA it is just Schedule D short and/or long term capital gains income. It sucks but if you want to trade legit here short term cap gains you give up 30-40% of your profits. long term cap gains are typically 15-20%... Has definitely incentivized me to go heavier on my long term positions after realizing all this shit and paying a large tax bill last 2 years. Especially when doing large amounts... Could always try to get approved for act 20 in Puerto Rico but not sure i personally would want to commit to living there for a long time. many options if you're willing to give up your citizenship but thats a big process especially if you have a large networth when you're trying to leave

You sound like you really know your shit.