What good is being rich if you have literally no friends?

What good is being rich if you have literally no friends?

Attached: 1560352232663.jpg (619x453, 28K)

there there

Attached: 86549f89.png (271x186, 7K)

Money will be your friend

You can still post about it on Jow Forums and make people jelly

Whats the point of having friends if none of them believe in you

Honestly my life would
Probably be the same when I would have a significant amount of money
I would just keep shitposting on the chins in my comfy mansion and occasionally go for a beer at midnight at the gas station with my neet friends
Or go for a night drive with an s class instead of my shitbox

What's the point of having friends if they are lame

I wont need friends. Im gonna use the money to get a plot of land and from there i I grow the jewish plant that all the druggies like and that will be my next main source of income.

I got my baby and my dreams, if she fucks me over well then i still got my dreams.
Plus, making friends is easy if youre a chad that can hide the doomer outlook.

It's so much easier to get friends with money and shit going on. Just make friends with one person and they'll introduce you to their friends and their friends will introduce you to their friends friends.

What matters more is finding a good woman that loves you almost as much as she loves your money.

this.

at least you have frens OP

be me
>run company
>employ "friends"
>they all are lazy bastards and drug addicts that don't mount to anything
>would love to fire them all
>but muh friends

Attached: 1547131095059.png (702x486, 94K)

Pretty much the same here.

I have a decent amount of money but no friends and people don't treat me very well. But my job is decent and i'm investing like crazy

if you have money you can pursue hobbies to find frens
if there's any local ice rinks spend 5k on goalie equipment, even chads are nice to beta goalies
50k? buy a boat

retard. when you become rich you get rich friends. you cant hang around broke losers, because broke losers have completely different mindsets than those who are successful. do rich people shit and find people who do similar shit.

my friends would make fun of me and my "ponzi money" in 2016. It's hard not resenting them for it.

Attached: 1553557524113.png (439x500, 346K)

The black pill is that most "friends" are merely acquaintances who will let you down when you need them the most. Take care of yourself and your family user.

make friends with other rich neets and co-buy a rich-neet-only property and get it rigged up so you never need to leave

>montreal megahousing complexes downtown with everything in the underground levels and subway complexes going through everything

it's wild, live in a sweet tower for almost nothing and you have grocery downstairs, I've seen rich saudi kids that dont own a winter coat or anything else but flip flops and go everywhere during snowstorms in just shorts and a hoodie with their iphones

I'm gonna be real, I relate more to my Jow Forums frens than almost anyone I know IRL, except for one college buddy who is even deeper into crypto than I am.

>tfw he prolly posts about YOU being his normie nocoiner friend who just got in

wft> you prolly responded to each other without ever knowing it

>Steveis that you?

it would be fucking awesome to have a group of neet friends to hang out with. it'd be like high school times kind of

same here.
>zero social life outside of work
>making good $
>job is ok
>investing probably about 60k/yr

wher ethe fuck do i meet them?

>grew up with best friend
>as adults hanging out regularly, traveling, partying
>he gets cancer and passes away
i guess i can just start over and develop another 20+ year friendship i guess, haha, heh, h

Attached: 1560313378810.png (1092x1037, 27K)