Nuke general here

Did you get your hands on nuke yet? I know many of us here have since it’s biz’ coin. Literally have to be a brainlet not to get in on the free airdrop. Search nuke token on twitter and you’ll be lead to the promised land. If not, then you can’t be helped. In b4
>it’s a scam
It’s a fucking free airdrop you cucks. Who’s in this bitch. Better not be any sharpie pics in my thread. Link to $0 nuke to $100 in a few months. Cap this. Team and community is too powerful to stop. You’ve been warned.

Attached: 656933B2-E089-4883-B148-E724A85E9022.jpg (354x609, 46K)

free is free is free, can't argue with that.

where airdrop sir?

Delete this shit. Let them buy after the airdrop, biz really doesn’t deserve this. Going to have to report this

Did you not read my thread? Dyor not going to spoon feed you. Isnt that hard user.

It’s still early. Don’t be like that. Wait 3 months and you’ll be set regardless.

SO airdrop 50 or 10 I am confused. Been reading

I got in on the 100 airdrop and will wait again and get the 10 too. I want to be early to shit like this, always get rekt in shitcoins. If this one actually works out with free tokens I’ll lose my mind.

It’s 100 and 50 for the past phases. Demand has been crazy so the new phase will be 10. Bizfags were told about this shit over a week ago. Those who listened are comfy. Imagine being so thick that you don’t even scoop the free airdrop of bomb 2.0. Absolute state of biz

>I don't want you guys to miss out
>but I'm not gonna spoonfeed you >.

Bomb was successful because they gave everyone the same amount - 200 each, and 100 more if you posted on social media. Nuke devs want to give 100 to all their friends and the few people who heard about it last week.... and only 10 to everyone else.

Nuke is a dud. You're the cuck if you think this is going anywhere

Attached: Lol.png (1277x780, 57K)

So where the fuck are my tokens, I signed up for the air drop?

Fuck off. Let me just lay it on a platter. I said to search nuke token on twitter. How fucking hard is that? You don’t deserve to make it you cuck.

It’s called high demand you retard. There’s only 950k left. Let’s just give it all to poorfags in a week. You really don’t understand tokenomics. Had you listened earlier you’d be in on the 100 airdrop. Kys idiot

July 5th. If you’re waiting then you’re guaranteed 50-100. You’ll be fine

THIS is why I told you to delete this. A beta bitch complaining about free money. Think about it for one second. You’re such a faggot it’s not even funny. You don’t deserve to make it. Biz has been warned about this for over a week. You could have already been in for the 100 token air drop. Jesus you’re an idiot. Just delete this shit already OP

is this airdrop valuable? i have signed up to too many airdrops and most of them were worthless.

SOOO when can I sign up for the next airdrop? Next weekend?

Fundementally this will inevitably the most expensive coin in history. What do you think?

Put it this way, I’ve already sold 50% of the first one for 3 eth. I’m sure since there’s a lot of people getting the next one it might change but the team is working at some big things. Another reason why I wanted this deleted. Already made profit and will now hold the suicide bag into the future. Literally can’t lose

Is DDEX the only place you can buy these right now? I don't even see them on CMC yet

I'm using forkdelta because it doesn't restrict US users.

Did you use multiple ETH addresses for the airdrop?

I wanted to, but it said that the addresses had to be a certain number of days old already.

if you can use forkdelta, then you can also copy-paste the contract on token.store becuase it shows all erc20 tokens

user just use a VPN

Yeah I think next weekend. Devs been too busy with securing partnerships with ddex and other exchanges. I’m waiting for the next leg up

Im trying to but it might be a lil difficult to. If anything I got the 100 air drop coming.

Don't trust these nuke pricks. Dodgy as fuck and just try to steal shit from you

This right here is the epitome of a retard. Do some research and get out from the echo chamber. It’s a FREE airdrop holy fuck how special are you? Thanks for the bump though and nice trips.

Prove that, please. Show a single piece of evidence and I will listen to you. You made the claim now tell me why.

preez exprain how they will steal shit from me?
this should be good

You want some proof how about this: Do a bit of research and you will see. I'm not going to hold your hand, unless one of you two is a cute girl in which case I would very much like to hold your hand.

Goys it’s a scam because they give free tokens!!!

Attached: D71625A8-61C5-41B8-959D-5BDA636E5154.png (840x854, 434K)

Lol way to btfo yourself singlehandedly.

Attached: DEE41F16-BAAA-43B7-8B90-F046C38F7DE9.png (1444x1010, 1.32M)

A VPN is not in the budget.

Whatever friend. Do your research and get back to me. Things ain't always what they seem, you following me?

Okay I will try a VPN thanks user

This user gets it. NUKE is run by greedy cock suckers who have turned it into a pajeet tier bounty hunt.

Fuck them I will wait till someone makes a clone and actually does an airdrop not a bounty hunt to shill their bags.

Its not free if you have to shill work for the fuck boii devs.

I bought 1000 nuke for 4 eth. I'm not missing out on this like I did with Bomb.

airdrop requirement is only to paste your address, there is no shill required.

why do you say shit that makes no sense

Attached: sad cat2.jpg (255x188, 11K)

They changed the airdrop from 50 to 10 tokens now. What a load of shit

So what happens when all the welfare/ air drop recipients sell thier stack and it plunges down to $0.01?

Make sure you get in for the 10 tokens biz you already didnt listen last week when you could of got 100 or 50 dont miss out on not having any at all... dont stay poor you have been warned

It says right there that you have to complete tasks to earn the 10 nukes you illiterate cockstain.

Devs exit scam and dump the nuke they created out of thin air.

I've actually done a shit ton of looking into this coin and haven't found anything. Can you now stop being a pussy and present some example? Fuck you are annoying.

cope

These hate posts are showing a pattern now. Its literally one douche on multiple machines.

>hates on ppl talking about something, by talking about something

>devs exit scam on a free token they gave out
Hahahahaha imagine being this guy

Probably got banned from the discord and is in FUD prison and salty

There hasn’t been, or will be an airdrop. Literally a scam. Sage.

Remember helium coin, ha?

Once u have to perform work for tokens its no longer an airdrop.

Devs are scammers. Anyone defending them is a pajeet bounty hunting cock licker who lick devs ass hole.

Are you that stupid. Just marked you off. All it takes it for you to check the etherscan and check the airdrops lol. You’re crying about a free airdrop haha fucking Kek. Take a look in the mirror then kys you homo

Hahaha they actually removed all bans from discord and made a prison channel for the fudders. They can pay 5 nuke to get out of jail lmfao

>implying they haven’t given an airdrop
This fud is pajeet tier. Try harder next time when you bump my thread.

I got airdropped in telegram. Are you saying the eth I got for selling it was fake lol

Yeah it’s fake eth!! Kek

Attached: ACB6F737-9D26-488F-9C99-DF3C51A9B31B.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Attached: elonsmokes.png (483x581, 341K)

So let me get this straight the supply keeps getting smaller and the more it is traded the more faster it will be burnted? So the price should get higher?

Have fun holding scam bags

You guys are so retarded I don't even know where to begin

Try, because all I see in this thread is baseless fud.