>bizlets will defend this

Don’t you fucking retards get it? Banks have been suppressing gold, a multi TRILLION dollar market with constant buy pressure from major central fucking banks the likes of Russia and China, for decades

And you think they can’t keep the lid on btc for another 10+ years?

D E L U D E D

Attached: 32F1EFDA-CB92-4D2C-900C-B18F00C48A1C.png (828x1792, 341K)

ok

except banks dont own 85% of all bitcoin you fucking mongoloid.

>raise gold by 1$
by what fucking measure. what is 1 unit of gold?

you will stop laughing after it flips

An ounce brainlet

You sure?

An ounce? Are you retarded

Attached: 10FB3712-3667-4FA9-8935-7E6512864B5A.jpg (679x960, 98K)

>t. summerfag

what's the problem?
brainlet, please leave this board

Which is exactly why it’s not taking off any time soon brainlet

You think they need to own physical btc to suppress the price? Oh my sweet, sweet summer child

The problem dumbfuck is that they can suppress this ponzi for decades no problem. The 2013 Cypriot banking crisis caught them off guard; the 2017 pump was for futures manipulation

We won’t be seeing another pump until ETF and for that to happen tether must implode

Look, he's at bargaining stage already.

Attached: 1530448298718.jpg (795x1024, 106K)

So basically gold would take quadrillions of dollars to moon whereas bitcoin only needs billions. So why would I buy gold again?

How would you suppress BTC without owning it? You think people would be dumb enough to buy paper BTC when it can be easily transferred to a ledger?

jesus christ kill yourself

You shouldn't. That guy's a moron. The USD is still the entity which must be obtained directly for purchase of goods and luxuries. That's why, as good as Bitcoin is, it's still desirable to have a lot of USD and nobody is denying that. So the fact that Bitcoin is easier to use to obtain USD is a clear signal that you should be more focused on that than gold.

Store of value tho.
Bitcoin moves up and down retardedly

I wish they would suppress the price of gold a little more so that I could buy it. Either way, they suppress silver a lot more.

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

this has to be bait

Can't wait till the space age and we start landing on whole new planets filled with gold. They ever gonna find a bitcoin planet out there? Fuck no. Gold is sustainable for the future my fucking ass your great great grandkids gonna be spitting on your grave if they inheret any of that yellow shit

who cares? btc is a shitcoin

It doesn't really take 200k to move the price of bitcoin 10 dollars

too bad the earth is flat

>>raise gold by 1$
>by what fucking measure. what is 1 unit of gold?

Attached: 1512567607681.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Gold is mostly sold as paper only. With no real gold backing the deal.
Only 1/10 of gold can be realized.