1000$ eoy is fud

You have the endorsement of the leading minds from the blockchain space already backing this project up. You have the endorsement of world’s number 1 data company in the word literally integrating it , which results in immense network usage. Nevermind facebook and microsoft, WHEN and not if swift confirms it, all the breadcrumbs will be true, leading to a fucking singular that will make xrp’s march in 2017 look like a joke. Think about it, governments in all countries are racing to develop their own crypto related stable coin pegged on a basket of different assets.

You can have a USA crypto coin literally pegged against USD, OIL, APPLE, Mcdonalds, boeing to guarantee stability and fight off inflation.

You can have a fucking dutch coin pegged to euro, cheese, shell, asml and aex.

Every single fucking country can have their own digital crypto issued while still maintaining the use of traditional currencies but with a stronger digital version pegged with the strengths of that country as well as hard code fixed controlled inflation.

All these “stable” country crypto coins will need chainlink which is decentralized internet to feed the the correct data and guarantee trust.

Fucking 1000$ eoy is fud when link is the de facto decentralized oracle provider

Attached: 7F6F0302-2D07-4BD0-B9E8-99E515F31CE7.png (260x301, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nichola88039815/status/1140048528158466048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and all of that on the eth blockhain

Attached: 1460446269466.jpg (250x278, 24K)

Paradigm shift

Haha yep, we already made it. Crypto princes are the new global elite, or the newest faction of the global elite at least.

Pic related is xrp’s unwarranted hype moment , chainlink’s singularity will be warranted

Attached: 0D8FAA8F-6F98-4ECE-A710-985CF71791B2.png (1242x2688, 559K)

Chainlink is blockchain agnostic

But it's entirely dependant upon Ethereum up until the point when it migrates from it. Just because it can become independant doesn't mean it's not dependant.

You're fucking delusional if you think all of that or even multiple of those things would happen before EOY.

its not cause it will take much more than 6 month to make widespread aplication. At some point it might be worth much more than 1k, but that wil take years

It won’t happen before eoy but it is inevitable that they will need to rely on LINK for it. I am not a boomer, I have enough time

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

wow you really proved him wrong with that image.

LITERALLY
HOLOCHAIN

>twitter.com/Nichola88039815/status/1140048528158466048
Are you this loose butthole or just posting his tweet?

Attached: swampdonkey.png (209x210, 99K)

Literally who?

Her name is Nicholas and he hails from Tranny Discord.

But nothing is happening on Ethereum except the movement of ERC tokens, everything else happens off chain.

Google and Facebook aren't going to use this vaporware piece of shit. Honestly Google devs could churn out something 100x better than Chainlink as an oracle coin in literally 6 months of development, and eventually Google probably will do that. You honestly think they are going to let some shitcoin like Chainlink serve all the Big Query data into smart contracts? Guess again dude. The only reason Google hasn't done this themselves yet is because there is no actual smart contract adoption yet. The second it becomes a real market, Google will absolutely crush Chainlink with a much better and way more polished product directly integrated into everyones smartphones.

need new pasta

top kek i spat out my drink

is link ever bleeding back to $1,65? i want to buy a bit more

Do you even decentralize?
There can only be one major decentralized network of each kind retard

Attached: 472309AF-3625-4201-AF34-0CB82D6622FA.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Google bent the knee

Could somebody explain me why a stable coin needs decentralized oracles ?

>chainlink is decentralized

please reply with a better version of that pic

The entropy Chainlink network (if everything goes alright) will have till that point would make it more and more secure.

Unless they have a very competitive advantage, regarding price and technology, once the link network starts getting usage it won’t make much sense for competitors

$1000 eoy what year

Shill or chill
Death to fudfags

this one

Let’s say you ask me what stock price apple ended today and I told you 200$. Then you ask another friend and he says 200$ as well. You trust me and your friend but in human nature to make sure they will always double check with a google check. The more money is involved in the trust involved the more sources of checks you will want on whether that information is correct and chainlink guarantees this information as well as trustlessness on a customized level depending on the trust you need.

It also fetches the data off chain which wasn’t possible before.

checked

2021 for sure, all memes and FUD aside
t. time traveller

Attached: 1557337460089.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Yea, yer a fucking moron who doesn't realize why nobody would use a centralized oracle from a party they may be contracting with.

Thats just as fucking dumb as having amazon be an oracle provider

Defeats the purpose of decentralized ledgers that aren't controlled by either counter party of a contract..

I know that, my point is why a stable coin would need it?

There are a bunch of stable coins RN and they don’t need oracles. Why libra would need it ?

Libra wants to provide stability by pegging it against a basket of different currencies according to speculation at the moment, people using it will want absolute the greatest level of trust they can get in prices fetched , enter link. Be less naive, nobody fucking trust each other in this world the richer you are the more mistrust.

>nobody will use a centralized service
Yet somehow the entire infrastructure of the internet itself is centralized around Google and Amazon and the only people that actually care are a few thousand autists on a Mongolian fingerpainting forum

Chainlink isn’t for retail investors, from a b2b pov they aren’t going for that centralized shit when you can choose the trustless option. That’s why with chainlink you just win.

I have 170'000$ on exchanges because i panic sold some shitcoins earlier. digits decide if I buy more link

buy more link

Here you go, user.

Attached: wojo.png (1600x1600, 810K)

Buy more link

transfer all your link to me

Acquire some Chainlink cryptocurrency token.

Attached: EricHolderKilledMe86.jpg (946x532, 151K)

100$ eoy 2019
1000$ eoy 2020 check em

all in link

Crypto Prince? That's absolutely the gayest thing I've ever heard and I can't wait to use it if LINK moons

based