I APOLOGIZE

I respect you linkers. I am ready to make a move and become a linker myself, but I need the answer of one simple question that I couldn't find myself research the whitepaper, articles and videos for more than a week now.

Why is it good for the network to have an increase in the price of 1 link?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

it needs to be stable at $1000 for the network to function

Link is collateral. The market cap of link has to support the collateral demanded by use of the network.

Attached: mbwr345q.gif (500x281, 490K)

Higher token value = more value can be staked as collateral = more collateralised contract value can be put through the network.

More collateral for the penalties of the contracts which is a necessary function of the network

Fucking kek

1k eoy checkem

Link.is divisible by 18 decimals
Therefore
$100000000000000000
is the ideal price for 1 linkie

That's a dumbass question, what you should ask is "Will economic forces raise the price of 1 link token with increased network usage?"
Staking brings scarcity, usage brings demand, demand + scarcity = higher prices.

the answer you are looking for, OP.
also, checked.

kek. not dumb at all. you even prove that with your answer.

looks like link might be a good investement. We are still only driven by speculation though. This should pump hard then dump hard and then slowly and steadily grow back up like it's meant to be. What are the shorter terms target for link price? Would be a holder if I didn't get in so late.

>Why is it good for the network to have an increase in the price?
It's not. But now is our time to jew the jews. Retail was never supposed to use or get in on this, this is a B2B financial and derivatives industry tool.

The problem (for them) is, even at 1k per... it's INSANELY profitable to use smart contracts over the metric fuckton of fat ladies in offices doing 2.5 hours of actual work a week and taking home 6 figs that is currently in place.

Logistics (trucking) has an overhead cost of 85+% in negotiating, writing, and billing/processing contracts. "Hello dear boomer, would you like to go from 5-8% net profit, to 90-93% of 1.5b gross? Ok, run this program on a desktop computer, google/aws/microsoft cloud will take care of any real computing power, set the 5-10 customized parameters for your industry, and hit start contract."
>Hi, top20 trucking company. Would you like to make 300-5billion more per year by setting up a computer program that takes a fat man in a plad shirt an hour to walk you through?
Well this is my friend Sirgay

Attached: 1560210926036.jpg (970x980, 147K)

The price of Link is neither good nor bad when it comes to the network, it's irrelevant as the token is divisible by 18 decimal places. The value is in the fact that there are only 1B tokens out there, period. No more Link will ever be created. Ever. Companies will need Chainlink to stay competitive and in-business, and will pay exorbitant prices (to us, not giant, mega corps) to acquire Link. If they can save $10B/yr by utilizing the Chainlink network in smart contracts, they're most definitely going to spend millions to acquire the token

hello user
>It's not. But now is our time to jew the jews

I'm in for this, but I'm unfamiliar with this market. When do I buy and when do I sell?

Thank you very much
user

Attached: Sans titre.png (512x343, 42K)

>When do I buy
While depressed
>and when do I sell?
While baked

YOU NEVER SELL NIGGER.

YOU BUY ASAP AND LIVE OFF THE STAKE

Attached: 1559275541760.png (644x820, 751K)

The fact that more link will ever be created is an assumption though. But a decently safe one

FUCK NIGGERS OK OK

I might still sell because there is one project that will be more valuable than link

Please walk me through how I proved that your question is not ridiculous. Sometimes I need a little help.

NO TIME FOR THIS LOL I NEED TO BUY LINK ASAP ITS GOING UPPPPPPPPPP

British faggot

Lol so who's stopping you from buying and then coming back to explain your stupid question?