How does the US force binance to exclude us citizens?

it's not located in the us

Attached: Download (4).jpg (300x168, 8K)

It's doing business in the US.

>us gov seizes btc-e
They can take any site or exchange whenever they want.

The 'hack' a few weeks back was the sec showing CZ they mean business....the random maintenance a week later was them doing it again , if CZ didn't comply they were going to Mt gox 2.0 it...

Thats how you know America was hijacked abd every action since has been taking over the world. Thats why they cuck Americans to fund there plans for the rest of the planet. Fucked up.

The United States controls the world monetary system and rapes anyone who does not comply with its directives. Use your brain.

this can't be legal can it? what if we all gather round and sue the usa?

Attached: ;ij.png (430x555, 82K)

They can control the gateways and do some DNS fuckery, but nothing a VPN won't get around. The real problem is cashing out any significant amount, and the associated records.

They've already flagged any accounts that have ever logged in via a us ip...gl getting your funds locked

Sue the SEC absolutely we should be doing it. For around $1 million for every adult in the USA

based and checked

checked & redpilled

>Asking a baltic horseshoe polishing forum for a quick rundown on international technology & business law.
Someone will come along with the right answers, but I don't think you are actually here for that.

Basically the US gov can freeze the accounts of the banks of any little shit country that dares defy the established global monetary system built around the US dollar. Likely Malta was getting pressure from some US agency and so passed down the abuse to binance.

Based and checkpilled

CHINKED

where the hell are the decentralized exchanges? I thought those would be running by now.

They have low liquidity. Decentralization and kyc are polar opposites but regulation is moving forward.

quiet you

KUCOIN IS ALL YOU HAVE NOW
USE CODE:
EHevba
Stack up on KCS thank me later

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE THAT FUCKING CHINK SCAMMER CZ YOUR MONEY AND THE POWER TO CONTROL THE ENTIRE MARKET

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

they own .com

binance should have been phasing out the .com and using maltese address

somebody start a Jow Forumsdex and put all our fav memecoins on there
k thx

Imagine actually living in the US of Kikeslavery.

You brought this on yourselves.

Not explicitly, Verisign owns and controls the nameservers and registry authority for .com domains.

Attached: CBBA88B5-7E9A-4195-87B2-A7380E30ADAD.gif (194x224, 41K)

> (((regulators))) force binance to open in the us and block access to the original url
> the rest of the world can use binance
> america land of freedom can't
> delusional boomer accuses chinks
fucking burg'rs

Are international traders going to be able to trade on binance.us? How will arbitrage work?

I'm in the US, should I sell my BNB? I've just been sitting on it.

i don't think so

Do you want a taste of American freedom you son of a bitch?

I sold everything already and moved my money out of there. Fuck them.