/smg/ - Stock Market General

A 2017 study by the American Temperance Test Society found that 87.4% of American Pitbull Terriers tested had good temperaments, higher than the percentages of yorkshire terriers, rottweilers, siberian huskies, great danes, golden retrievers, beagles, shiba inus, dobermans, and german shephards tested that haf good temperaments edition

List of popular brokers:
pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Free advanced charting tools:
tradingview.com
koyfin.com/

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Best free stock screener (the tradingview screener is also good)
finviz.com/

Premarket Data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Options Markets 101:
cdn.ymaws.com/afajof.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/files/Historical_Texts/cox-rubinstein-ocr-1985.pdf

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Previous thread:

Attached: hurr durr euthanize all pitbulls because one pitbull I anecdotally saw killed a cat once.png (634x59, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/
otcmarkets.com/stock/KALY/overview
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-india/india-to-impose-retaliatory-tariffs-on-28-u-s-goods-from-sunday-idUSKCN1TG0H0?il=0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-14/tanker-attacks-rattle-shipping-industry-as-insurance-rises
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/

Better early than never, but kinda weird you're this defensive of pitbulls Pendy

Attached: 1560646159.png (446x257, 159K)

>tfw weekend

Attached: 1560058063317.jpg (1021x1047, 278K)

Temperament Test*

They fuck good

fuck stocks

Attached: 1560642840248.jpg (2048x1365, 641K)

buy KALY

I'm good

otcmarkets.com/stock/KALY/overview

DESPITE MAKING UP ONLY 13% OF THE POPULATION

haha yeah nigga BITCOIN!! haha amirite? YOLO!! haha SWAG!

Attached: 1530378712153.png (546x1090, 55K)

lol fuck that shit

OTC plays..

RBII and SIML

RBII to .02 SIML to .12

What'd you say, zoomer?

Attached: True_nappa.png (580x438, 338K)

it's still lower from where i sold.

I said the value of the dow jones is going lower than 9000.

I wonder what favela this cringelord made this thing at.

I hope that artist bought some Chainlink at 0.50 because they aren't going to make a living selling art

My friend is an absolute brainlette whos spending all of his wagebucks on pennies stocks through the Robinhood app. He takes advice from Reddit and thinks he’s gonna be rich.

What can I tell him to save his money?

KO or KDP?

Buy NAKD and VRUS

tell him to enable options so he can make some real money
penny stocks are too volatile and unpredictable

Bull fucking shit. Pitbulls are the niggers of the canine species.

What's that?

1 BTC = 1 BRK.A EOY?

Attached: Nappa.jpg (460x299, 30K)

get him into cryptocurrency scene

Buy both! Wait for KO to dip then strike. Disclaimer: I'm in KDP. I contributed to the cause yesterday; I bought a 2L of dr pepper

must... no... think... about... strangle... humans....

he unironically sound like type o guy who will luck into dozens of 100%+

Attached: SMG5.jpg (661x940, 173K)

Cant help retards

Don't do it rkg

GALT seems like just the perfect low float biotech to cost shorts who use TA to make their decisions a fortune when it "unexpectedly" spikes on good news

Movie night movie night! Tonight's feature is Thank You for Smoaking (2005). I haven't seen this one, they better not say anything bad about MO or tobacco in general. Get in here!

Attached: cytube room.png (709x33, 3K)

Just got in bed, going to have to sit this one out

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-india/india-to-impose-retaliatory-tariffs-on-28-u-s-goods-from-sunday-idUSKCN1TG0H0?il=0

Stupid. Dogs always have a wonderful temperament until the time they snap and rip your face off.

>He was a good boy!

News out of $VRUS.

Q2 10-Q had a last minute change and is being released Monday morning pre-market.

Hope you bought your shares!

Attached: 1531324871365.jpg (1053x948, 257K)

yikes i knew it was going to be bad, but /smg/ got absolutely awful today

Attached: 1472842036830.jpg (500x255, 53K)

Some gay user antagonizing everyone, Pendulum sperging over pit bulls, and bored tripfags. Seems like a pretty typical weekend to me.

Fuckers lost faith in AMD. Me too, I guess. Now I have to bank on risky ass pot stocks.

Why would you have a negative temperament when your biggest problem is deciding who to maul?

Based

American pit bulls were bred to select for the bite type, a reflex to bite and clench.

Retard is finding research that supports his point of view. Cherry picking, as usual. Coming into the argument with a predetermined view just because he knows I feel a different way.

Even I will agree with that mentally ill degenerate when he makes a good point. But the mother fucker identifies with a side rather than with logic...

usually the boredom is tangentially related to stocks (at least)
not 100% pure opinions shitposting and ad hominem like now

I'd almost take blogposting over this

Attached: 1476422384678.jpg (780x677, 109K)

>American pit bulls were bred to select for the bite type, a reflex to bite and clench.
yeah the bulldog part was for the nice biting jaw
the terrier portion of the mix was for the violent instincts

Pit bulls were bred about 100 years ago specifically to be fighting dogs.
Imagine how amused some of those early pitbull breeders and fight organizers would be to see the modern pit bull. They spent generations breeding the dog to be a good fighter, so that it could kill other dogs without too much training. And now, hundred of thousands of the dogs in family houses, and groups and websites devoted to arguing that they aren't any more violent than normal dogs.
You know how hard it would be to start dog-fighting with 98% of dog breeds? most would have a very difficult time physically killing other dogs of their same breed (lots of bleed-out), and would of take years of training to fight on command. Most dogs don't want to fight, pits were bred for it. And now 100 years later there are people pretending they are just normal dogs.

I mean look at this VICIOUS fucker right here

Attached: MrWorldwide.jpg (640x1078, 61K)

pretty much, except 1 BTC is still going to be less than 70k

Epic Fail

Attached: x77y.jpg (225x350, 26K)

leave it to comfy to not be able to host a movie properly

Attached: freshlight.png (904x812, 1.26M)

wwait is it movie night? can we watch the one about the midgets that travel through time and steal shit?

seconded
love that movie

Time Bandits 1981

Only Sperging over pit bulls based on who argued against them.
If I had promoted g*lt and denounced pit bulls, he’d have agreed with me.

Attached: 3670FB41-265F-47F7-9507-42AF71C99A80.png (638x3464, 1.94M)

this is common knowledge

once he purposely refused to watch some movies due to big lci planes wanting to see them, movie night kinda went downhill

sundown has some good picks, but quite a few offputting niche ones too, so it makes it hard for a general to bother to watch it
then again sundown never played barbie fairy princess movie

saturday night probably isnt the best time for weekly movies though if we are being honest

Attached: 379a27e7ea65f2756232e74213d45441.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

if you're ever attacked by one of these fucking pitbulls grab it by it's front legs and spread them apart. You will be getting bit, but this breaks the dog.

>saturday night probably isnt the best time for weekly movies though if we are being honest
says you im watching the one with the midgets and it's funnier than hell.

>me, and my shaaaaaadow

>walking down the avenue

this King of the Hill im watching seems better

Attached: 1293992594390.jpg (500x500, 249K)

unironically let him fail, you learn your best lessons from your losses

The barbie movies (mermaidia, 12 dancing princess, princesss and the popper) are some of the best animated films of all time. Haters stay hating

alright so if i pay the fucking $2.99 to watch this fucking flick how do I restream it so everybody else ITT can watch it for free?

its too late now, we just want to go to bed already to respect our fathers tommrow

Respecting fathers like a bitch.

bruh you're supposed to shoot the dog on sight lmao. Failing that, you should attempt to dislocate its neck, easily done with a firm palm strike to the underside of the jawline.

thinking about buying Doom (2016), or an unreal tournament, or rebuying WC3... its been years since I bought a videogame, but I have too much GPU in my current PC not to have something pretty to play (or let booty calls play)

or i might just buy a BTC so that the price crashes

in an emergency just kick it in the side of the head as hard as you can

or if your arm or hand is being bit, drop knee them in the lower jar as hard as you can
it will cause them to bight you slightly harder (as your knee hits their throat or jaw) but they will stop biting instantly, since dogs have lower jaws like glass (compared to a hard human knee)
or a fast knee to the throat will make them let go so that they can actually breathe

anything sharp to their nose works too, but that requires aim, which you may lack when you feel the pain of being bitten

Attached: 1288649842588.jpg (640x669, 204K)

Feels like green Monday.

Attached: 1558755548551.jpg (1011x885, 121K)

Just tell him to buy LCI and hold tight

bought 1k in crypto, you can all make money shorting it since it will crash now

>LCI
>still holding
Holy shit.

I'm still holding some SSO, even though the market should go to shit pretty soon

in the green now selling calls.....

>in the green
no fucking way.

ok

blog update: I tried smoking a bowl for the first time tonight.
All I was doing was pre-rolls before.

Oh, yeah, I'm trying out this whole smoking thing. It seems like people on drugs get ahead in life somehow

Attached: real_smug_wendy_by_khuzang-db7vvar.jpg (214x250, 10K)

smoke dmt instead

Attached: shlurp.jpg (150x236, 9K)

That sounds fucking awful.
I'm not ready for mind-bending shit

>It seems like people on drugs get ahead in life somehow
You should get ahead on life before doing drugs...

>You should get ahead on life before doing drugs
I am ahead in life.
Where are we going to set those big old goalposts?

I can only enjoy smoking in complete privacy and safety. I'm a paranoid person on a good day, smoking takes it to a whole new level

War risk premiums that ship owners pay each time they go to the Persian Gulf are now at least $185,000 for supertankers. They had already risen to $50,000 following attacks on shipping a month ago.

Yeah, those (((Iranians))) sure are getting belligerent.

No, take 700mg of benadryl and smoke the flowers of the Brugmasia tree

>I can only enjoy smoking in complete privacy and safety.
It's legal where I am
>I'm a paranoid person on a good day, smoking takes it to a whole new level
Smoking makes you freak out like a total pussy? That happened to me twice, and then it was like a cathartic thing so I was foggy and "friendlier" for a few days after

>smoaking da tura
deleriants big icky nicky, I did 700mg DPH for the 420chan meme and it was nothing but sad and scary

Attached: orphic dippy egg.jpg (3200x2400, 979K)

>War risk premiums that ship owners pay each time they go to the Persian Gulf are now at least $185,000 for supertankers. They had already risen to $50,000 following attacks on shipping a month ago.
what were they before any of that shit?
Also, what's a war risk premium? Is it some kind of insurance coverage fee they have to pay every time they enter there?
How is this shit effecting the whole gas/oil industry? I'm guessing that tankers don't want to pay that shit and just won't go there

That's what Jow Forums's general take on the situation is.
I heard it's something like "gulf of tonkin 2.0"

It's the American "Naval Ship attacked" trap card.

>It's legal where I am

it's been legal in where I am (WA) since 2014. I just can't escape the feeling that someone would try to take advantage of me or attack me when i'm high

Hey look at that, I already crashed it!

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-14/tanker-attacks-rattle-shipping-industry-as-insurance-rises

The Joint War Committee, a group that advises insurers, designated the entire Persian Gulf and waters just outside it a so-called Listed Area after the incidents a month ago.
- Classification gives underwriters room to charge more.
- As of Thursday, owners were reluctant to send vessels to the region while there was also a dearth of cargoes, according to traders and shipbrokers involved in that market, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Attached: 1553266768161.png (917x5544, 1.07M)

LSDfags cant handle the delirium or dex, theyre always blinded by fake positivity of psycs when the real joy is to get your Soul crushed in a waking nightmare

whoah nelly would you look at that. Does anyone know how big of a sell it takes to knock 4% off BTC?
Also I feel the same way with weed, I just don't like it. Even when I was living in Colorado the paranoia was insane, I was constantly scared that I had seen the end of time and was involuntarily trapped in my brain by YHWH for takin peeks where I shouldn't have. I read about how THC can stimulate your brain's amygdala, that's why so many people have an involuntary stress response to it

Iran's continuing existence has been menacing the ambitions of greater israel and the kingdom of saudi muderers for 30+ years, how they have tried to get the US to attack them. There are pro israeli cocksuckers in the US congress who jerk off to the thought of dead iranians.

>tfw it's true

Attached: virgin dxm vs chad dph.jpg (2518x1024, 804K)

I have no idea what this is
I need to check out 420chan though since I actually fucking smoke now

>fake positivity of psycs
I kind of get this. When I got stupid high, it was absolutely not a chill experience.
>the real joy is to get your Soul crushed in a waking nightmare
it was a very cathartic experience.

just skip the weed and go straight to cocaine. Do it only when you know you have nothing to do the next day.

Attached: 1434425333651.jpg (625x418, 70K)

>the American "Naval Ship attacked" trap card.
such an easy card.
Everybody's immediate reaction is that we cannot allow ourselves to be pushed around or trampled, but every fucking time we've decided to immediately slap back, it's been a completely fucking stupid idea.
Every war involvement thing has started like this too.
>9/11 attacks
>German U-boats

>I just can't escape the feeling that someone would try to take advantage of me or attack me when i'm high
completely natural.
Probably not a good idea to be out and about when you're high

>I was constantly scared that I had seen the end of time and was involuntarily trapped in my brain by YHWH for takin peeks where I shouldn't have
well, that sounds different.
That sounds like the whole cathartic freaking out like a total pussy experience, rather than the "worried about getting attacked or taken advantage of" experience

nice scan of the bloomberg article.
Did you do that or lift it from somewhere else like Jow Forums?

You can screenshot with Firefox.

>has been menacing the ambitions of greater israel
>the ambitions of greater israel
kekekek

taking both there on 20th to enter the toonicide again
To celebrate the golden bullrun...

when I say fake positivity I mean like how acid and shrooms and related give you this "everything is great I fixed myself" feeling and thats totally wrong. You have to take DXM and Bendaryl to see the real life unfiltered

>friendly spiders
>talks to dozens of friendly shadows
this sounds completely horrifying

>Do it only when you know you have nothing to do the next day
what? cocaine?
I imagine that I'd feel like not doing anything at all afterwards
That's why I like weed; it gives you the opposite with how catharsis works

>You can screenshot with Firefox
fukken sick.
Noted.

I have a DEA license
Most really successful people are taking amphetamines for "hypersomnia"

019 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code G47.10
Hypersomnia, unspecified

I didn't get any spidies (or phantom cigarettes), pretty disappointing. It was pretty much the exact same feeling as the vivid dreams you have when you have a 103+ degree fever, I thought I was in the house I lived in when I was a kid. I had all these childhood friends around me but I couldn't make myself understood, then suddenly they were gone. I wandered around trying to find them, but my parents appeared and sternly told me that they had left because I'd fallen asleep and I was in trouble. I was alone in the house the whole time tho kek. The whole time I had this awful murky yellow tint to my vision and couldn't walk or make myself understood to my hallucinations, 3/10 not that good
you just have to look at their behavior to know that lol

Well, reviewing a person's medical history is part of my job, so I can usually get confirmation. Nurses and especially medical doctors are the biggest users. Pretty easy to get drugs when you and your friends all the the ability to prescribe them.