TFW almost 100k networth at 23

>TFW almost 100k networth at 23
>No friends
>Virgin (kissless variant)
>Go to the gym but overweight due to bad diet and sleep
>No hobbies, just wageslave and go to the gym

Is there any hope for me? Honestly starting to realize I'll blink and another 7 years will pass. I've heard all the common cliches of "just put yourself out there bro!"

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 67K)

Stop doubting yourself. Just go get it, user. It's that easy.

Attached: 1560040500165.jpg (900x900, 111K)

but how

Another pussy thinking about what others are thinking about.....

400k net worth
6ft Jow Forums
no gf massive introvert and probably a sociopath
could be worse
not larping

Attached: 1558918240378.png (650x500, 39K)

Are you me?

howd you accumulate your networth at a young age? I bought eth at $17 with 5k in jan 2017.

>23
you're still young but you're reaching the point of no return
figure it out soon retard

Attached: 1920px-In_the_Adirondacks_by_George_Inness.jpg (1920x1582, 785K)

humble braggers deserve the rope

Just stop doubting yourself. It's that easy.
>"Oh I can't, I'm too ugly/fat/slow/stupid/poor"
Worst case scenario, you fail. She laughs, you lose money, someone makes fun of you. Oh wow. Terrible.

Attached: 26262626199.png (500x271, 81K)

What do you actually want? If you know what you want, you can probably figure out some way to get it. If you don't know, you'll be one of the 95% of people whose course in life is just determined by their ambient environment, and part of the subset of those whose environment leads them into a shitty life.

Not a brag just trying to mention that I'm not a poorfag to give some context so I can get advice that better fits my situation

I will be real with you. If you don’t have it fuck it. Don’t waste time putting your self out there. Make more money and thots will be all over you. You ever wonder why assholes buy expensive cars and flash all their shit off? Because that’s all they got. Good luck

Eth gains, now Link gains

Yes but what am i actually suppose to do? I don't get it. Just go up to people on the street and try to befriend them?

lol same as me, i got into the link presale when it was shilled on biz. im a fucking idiot though and i sold 70% of my position a few weeks ago. Still have 20k link tho which is alright. wbu

I’ll tell you right now OP, I’m a 30 year old boomer and I’ve tried a bunch of different methods. What works for me, is I have to feel like a man. I need to unleash the fucking beast and workout, try to eat healthy, drink a shot of apple cider vinegar a day. Try to genuinely be nice to other people without expecting anything in return but don’t be a doormat or pussy. Find fulfillment. Even if it’s something stupid, if it satisfies you then do it. Having a great relationship with my old lady and son and self improvement make me happier. Procrastinating, sitting around doing jack shit or drinking makes me feel like a piece of shit. Do what feels good champ. Go try new things. Also, do some shrooms. It’ll help you find yourself

Lol become a chad nerd.

Look in the mirror, what do you see? A pathetic greasy tit faggot feeling sorry for himself..spit in that fuckin mirror, let that fuckin hair down, and let those fuckin nuts hang..you’re fat? Walk in public with no shirt. You’re ugly? Walk with your chin to the sky? You’re shy? Yell at people and get into some SHIT. Nobody cares..nobody fucking cares. Normies live in the moment.

Will this really work? I think im ready to try anything.

Try it and see

Haven't sold any, got in early 2018 when it was cheap

how are your social skills?