Why are millennials checking out of society?

Why are millennials checking out of society?

Attached: 6BA3D512-4823-4A10-A723-0E8EE10E3743.png (1200x970, 309K)

no stake in it

why not

i find this map hard to believe

kek

Explain, too high?

>20k in states like new york and Cali

How? That is not enough to live in those places.

>27 tears old
>make only 55k a year

It's already over, women only date you if you make at least 80k and even a "starter" house now is at least 400k

Attached: 1550343142024.jpg (750x568, 314K)

shut up dumb boomer

I don't.

too low, granted i understand this is an individual and the avg household is like 60k, but I find it hard to believe the median is like min wage

well to be fair if you live in an area where a starter house is 400k, you are a failure
55k is fine but sounds like you live in an expensive area

the interview process is too demanding. Plus, why even bother when the job will either get given to someone's friend or a roastie/minority?

has anyone here ever felt heroin, going through the veins after an injection?

because they will just steal from your paycheck every month to give to some minority who doesn't want to do anything

>dc 43k

i know where im moving

Its per month gross BTW.

because boomers fucked everything beyond repair and millenials are too lazy to try to fix it

Dude I’m 27 and work retail. And I meet chicks all the time some of whom are interested in me. It’s not about the money. Go inside and fix the things about yourself that you aren’t happy with.

been thinking of getting a shitty min wage job like that to meet women. meet 0 at my work and don't interact with the public so i'm like finna fuck around with loser normies with dead end jobs to find some hot thot

This. How much money do organizations waste on bloated HR departments. Half the bullshit of multiple interviews and tests is just for them to justify their existence.

Quantitative easing

Meh. Average NYC income is ~$40k which is significantly less than the cost of living. People who work and make wages there live outside and commute or do things like have insane living situations with like 10 people in a one bedroom apartment.

>USA is 30% hispanic
>Boomers are 10% hispanic
There you have it. Millenials are about 45% hispanic, the median wage is including tens of millions of illegals.

it's that annually or monthly? either way, it is too low for being annually and too high for being monthly not everyone has a 100/hr job.

if that's moving up then I'mmmm
moving out
da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da

We don't see any possible way that things can get better. Why do you think Millennials spend so much money on vacations and ((experiences))? It's because we all make $12 an hour or maybe some of us got lucky and make maybe 40k a year in a high cost of living area if we're lucky. We just don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1528738277688.jpg (618x597, 64K)

worked at a shitty bar and fooled around with a pageant queen from some ugly state but still

I'm in KY. I make 27k a year (before tax/deductions) COL is low here. After expenses I've got 350 left on average a month. Got a 3 bed 1 and 1/2 bath house w/garage & basement. Zero debt aside from house. Got a pension and a 401k plus a bit of cash in the bank. Plus a brokerage account. So all in all I'm doing pretty good I think.

>not snorting your heroin
bitch mode

It works like second week on the job some girl showed me her nudes she took in her bathtub on her phone and I almost had her but she got fired for fighting with her nemesis in public, some real 18 year old girl BS. Starbucks keeps it classy.

good taste

Thank god for camera phones and dumb bitches who take nudes for the hell of it and show them off to just anyone, right

It is skewed low because of millenials in school that either arent working or are working part time.

>she got fired for fighting with her nemesis
>her nemesis
People's lives are so much more interesting than my own.

fellow kentuckyfag
gib secrets

Do not. Do it.

>Survey taken in 2014
>2009-2014 college ages mean birth at 1991-1996
>100% millenial birth years
>About 1/3 of all Millenials in college
I hadn't thought of that actually, that drastically affects this survey result.

What does dropping out of society even mean?

going to the Ted Shed

>tfw I earn at least 7.5x the median income for millennials in my state

No one is doing that.

I never went on vacations (except family ones) or had any experiences. I don’t have friends. Rate my life.

State worker. I got in before they fucked with the benefits workers get. (I'm Tier 1). My house I got lucky on cause I got it during the housing market crash. Got it cheap. Houses around me go for like 144k on up now and that's without any upgrades and shit being done. I didn't pay 144k for mine I'll tell you that much. Pretty much any state worker hired after 2008 they dumped you into a 401k only retirement plan. Anyone hired before 2008 (Me) has both a dedicated Pension plan and a 401k plan option. The pension is there for life. State backed, the only way it goes is if the state itself goes tits up broke. Can't be changed either. To many regs and shit govern it. After 27 yrs I can retire with full pension. I'll be 50. (36 now)

just imagine. working your life away so your real life can begin at 50...

Better than working till 65 and retiring if you can retire that is. A lot of people retire then shit happens so they go back to work.

Jesus user just buy 10k link I’m sure you can afford it. Pains me to see anons talk about retiring at 50. 10k and you’ll be set by 30

Working is your real life, has been for all of history.

>the only way it goes is if the state itself goes tits up broke.
Sorry to hear about your pension user

Technically you can retire early after 20 years but you won't get really anything. Medical coverage is took care off but that's it. You'd still have to work to earn income to live off of. But there is loopholes in the regs. Sick time can be used to increase or decrease the time you put in at the time you retire. Ex: I work 26 yrs. Sick time can bump that to 27 so I still get full benefits. Or I work the full 27 and sick time bumps it to 28 yrs so I get a bit more. Then any vacation time they pay for at retirement time.

Then there is semi - state agencies. These all contribute to the state retirement system so no mater if you work for them then move to a state job your time still counts. So does county/city/police jobs. I worked for a semi early on or I think it was a semi I'd have to check (been so long ago) So for me I'd knock off 1.5 yrs from my time if true.

> tfw millenial
> 140k salary
> over 100k stock equity/yr
> crypto portfolio
> your pic
> mfw

Attached: 1519851513-2.jpg (350x410, 22K)

the only girls at my work are indian and a handful of chinese

such is life in engineering

im in manufacturing engineering

>10k [ChainLink™ Brand Ethereum Tokens] and you’ll be set by 30
He's already 36 you walnut.

Attached: 1416693352792.gif (180x180, 39K)

>tfw IBM
Same bro, 2 hot indian chicks in the entire 2,400 personnel office but then I look at the guys and think of my sons looking like them. Pass.

If you search "why are millennials checking out of society" in any Jow Forums archive especially Jow Forums you'll see these CIA goons posting the same thread twice daily for the last 4 years.
Pretty effective honestly.

Attached: 1559857140196.png (750x1060, 598K)

What’s at play here? CIA dont want millennials to work?

I don't know what the play is.
Probably MGTOW or some other tactic to distance us from society.
They usually use a pic of a 20yr old with beer and a PS4 controller staring at screen.

Software engi or business owner?
I'm going to school to get into software engineering atm, hoping to be out and earning by 2021.