This is the ultimate meme board

This is the ultimate meme board.

Do any of you have a real enterprise or business, even if it's just starting? Or even an idea that you want to materialize in the future?

Hoping for meme coins to go up in value it's not a real investment.

Attached: 25160F16ACD84994893DD0DD915E4DCD.jpg (768x1024, 322K)

I have thought about having a real enterprise or business.

I own a small entertainment company.

Sauce on this semen demon?

yeah but cant post it here because its currently profitable and i dont want competition

Attached: 1522377497754.jpg (1000x800, 172K)

>hoping
Jow Forums already won

Attached: link is a meme.png (1830x1859, 273K)

Cool. What type of service do you offer? How did you start and what is your current situation?

Going to start a crypto exchange. And tweet memes and trash other exchanges that look like the team is from wall street.

80% of businesses in Canada fail within 5 years and leave you broke as fuck if you aren’t a rich fag with daddy’s investment money.

Fuck off Boomer

I have a real business but I'm thinking of only accepting crypto. It would completely destroy my business but why should I work for scam fake currency (USD) anyway? I've been paid in Bitcoin before and if I only worked with bitcoiners I would paid more for which rking less. I would have less work for sure but more free time which I could invest in myself.

i have a small film production company. went to IFFR in rotterdam this year with our premiere. hoping to get into TIFF.

also am starting a cosmetics house

Hundreds if not thousands of people became millionaires on this board, user.
To answer your question though, I am considering starting a gamer cafe.

I am talking about a business that does 500k a year currently.

I can't wait to see the look on normies faces when they find out they can't hire me unless they read my manifesto and pay me in crypto

100% larp my fuckin nigga

And before anyone asks, why don't you work for USD and convert to crypto.

Well that's what I do now. But I also have to go to the Labor Board in about 10 days and deal with some assholes who worked for me a year ago that's claiming I didn't pay him overtime or give him lunch breaks. Which is total b*******. But I'm guilty until proven innocent. Now if I got myself off of the scam USD they basically can't threaten me because they can't garnish my bank account. So the USD is a scam because it's tied into the regulations. My Manifesto I'll make it clear that unconstitutional regulations will not be followed

>Cool. What type of service do you offer? How did you start and what is your current situation?

I offer management and marketing solutions to electronic musicians in my area and also host events which I use to promote said artists and sell merch/tickets/etc...

I started from happening to know some people into the same things already and taking a short job doing marketing and advertising work for a shitty Christian pop rock band. I've always been into music and wanted to be a DJ/producer full time, so this business is my means to achieve that =]
I'm not super huge, but I know a decent amount of national acts and have friends all over. I don't wanna dox myself so I'll avoid listing my region as I play shows in multiple states.

Yea...I’m...sure they’ll be....devastated. You gay fag.

I'm not saying they'll be devastated. It will be upset however because I provide a great value. It could ruin their day. A couple of them are probably going to buy Bitcoin too. Which is bullish. There's more people like me out there. This is a trend, in five years it will be normal

Vector Marketing SM
nb4 scam
If any of you plebs want to get into business I'd start selling knives

Attached: cutco-frenchchef.jpg (1122x355, 19K)

Holy shit did someone post CP chan ? I believe her alias was Roxanne. I was having fun in her original threads, Jesus I'm old. I wonder how the 2003 fags feel.

>Holy shit did someone post CP chan ? I believe her alias was Roxanne. I was having fun in her original threads, Jesus I'm old. I wonder how the 2003 fags feel.
Is that OPs pic?
I missed this somehow? I'm from 06.
I need info. She's amazing

Search for CP chan roxann on Google you should find some more. I think she was doxxed at some point or something and stopped, but she looks quite older here. She was posting on /b/ around 08

The only torrent I found has no seeds =///

Unironically this desu
I live with my parents, but it's all gonna be worth it when the project goes live. NEET master race has afforded me time to build my skills and do what wagies dream of. Thank you Jesus is all I have to say.

>Hoping for meme coins to go up in value it's not a real investment.
I bought link at 25 cents, tell me how that isn't an investment.

i ran a successful business for two years and then got out. still make money each month off of it

i recognize you from another thread if you're the same user. good luck with your business mate it has potential

>Do any of you have a real enterprise or business, even if it's just starting? Or even an idea that you want to materialize in the future?
yes I have a web app that's over a decade old and generates me a small but comfy income with modest work
crypto is 100x more fun tho

I find it hard to believe it's much more than 10