Microsoft is real
Salesforce is real
Oracle is real
BNP Paribas is real
Samsung is real
Paypal is real
Swift is real

Singularity will start next week.

Attached: 1207D677-C01D-48C1-B21B-9BB822811879.jpg (973x751, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/abs/1802.04915
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cuh-cuh-cuh-cant any longer

Attached: 1560025945006.png (886x886, 41K)

why next week fren?

Mainnet's not even fully functional yet

Facebook on Tuesday is rumored in this shithole board

25 cents token getting flushed

It could all be real and I wouldn't even feel anything. The larps have ruined me.

I literally was sitting at home in my underwear on thursday watching every sat of the google pump from 14k to 24k. I felt nothing.

A LARGE CUP OF COFFEE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Strap in lads, it's happening TONIGHT!

Attached: tonight.png (646x563, 214K)

It’s just a rumor. Why do people think that this is going to be anything CL related????

Regardless $1k eoy

arxiv.org/abs/1802.04915

Much bigger.

>I literally was sitting at home in my underwear on thursday watching every sat of the google pump from 14k to 24k. I felt nothing.

You have been hardened for what comes. Feelings are useless woman nonsense, especially for a cryptocoin. Be strong.

same. My portfolio went up like 50k in an hour and I felt nothing. This is nothing, we are not even close

I got kind of excited I can't lie, I saw my portfolio cross $200k for the first time. But watching it now I feel nothing. I hope I'm not completely ruined before I buy a lambo

Anyone got more crumbs on this?

sorry user, non-insider here. Just have eaten so many breadcrumbs it's a part of me

link is partnering with arxiv.org to generate random numbers that will exclusively be used to order their list of oracle related publications

Attached: 585ac477-9a09-4c9c-8fad-5dbdd3518e4d.jpg (599x441, 48K)

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

It's real.

I've eaten so many breadcrumbs I've turned into a duck and constantly find myself getting in rows.

Thanks user, sounds tasty

Look at the dates. You'll never see link below$15 after Tuesday.

You were warned.

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-220013.png (1440x1913, 306K)

>LINK enables that possibility
so that's proof FB will use LINK?

Attached: 7a21c4ab44e3729f98fc8b4aec45a08e1c5d632484396a02b7d4a3588eae6845.jpg (900x1200, 179K)

He's an insider that predicted everything more than a year ago. Read the full thread

Link to thread? Having trouble finding it.

This isn't the industry you should be investing in user if you are going to need hand holding.

Can you imagine if that actually happens? The kinds of gains we'll see? My god, user...

Oh shit Feb 2017? Nice. Next week will be glorious.

the audacity of this nigger

Attached: 1558802298092.jpg (466x664, 40K)

>[Graph API is]Literally everything. Every link shared on Facebook and its meta data. Every like and interaction on Facebook. Every person, page, business, musician, etc and all the relationships between them are represented within Graph. Its literally the entirety of Facebook, so any new systems have to be able to integrate with it.

>As soon as LINK's mainnet is live, Facebook will working at breakneck speed to release FB Coin and Zuck's EOY post about crypto makes it clear that's the case. It will be used in buy/sell groups. It will be used for subscriptions to publishers. It will be used for commerce and monthly subsciption boxes. It will go on to become the single most widely used currency in the world.

>I hate the shit out of Facebook so it sucks, but its what's going to happen. Underlying it all will be LINK though, so I'll at least be getting rich af while Facebook goes on to control both the flow of information and commerce.

Fuck user, I forgot about this one. Feb 2018.

same. fuck link. UND is the true moon mission.

Kek fuck off nigger, I'm sure you can start a thread for your flavor of the month shitcoin and try to compete with ftm / harmony or whatever you fags are bleating about this time before it bleeds to 0.

LINK is priced in already. Maybe short it if you can. UND is next 20x moonshot.

that’s crazy, that’s actually when i first bought link. to think this was out way back then and all the breadcrumbs and larps since... it feels like an eternity.

Have sex incel

Attached: NoLinker.png (781x692, 322K)

it's all so tiresome...

Attached: 716A7378-D69A-4892-95E9-835474E812F4.jpg (1680x1050, 660K)

Attached: 33kyl2.jpg (750x500, 85K)

Pajeets will buy my bags

I just had a thought
Derivates are quoted at a quadrillion. But hypothetically couldn't the combined value of all derivates approach infinity? As it's a ton of margin trading with money that doesn't exist?
Then this infinite value needs to be represented by a finite token...
is this the motherfucking singularity? Someone explain me how we figure out the value of all derivates.

No user. The larps haven't ruined you. They are just preparing you what is coming. The larps have made all of us strong, this is why we will make it.

Pee pee poo poo

Wtf does this even mean. Ruined? As what, a consumer? Lame

>Ruined
As in the material things and personal freedom I've pined over for so long brings me no joy because I just don't care about it anymore

>y'all got any more of them crumbs?

Attached: 4.jpg (600x471, 41K)

Bro... same here man.
Chainlink has made me both schizophrenic and emotionless. I feel neither happyness when it pumps or confirms things we have been speculating on for 2 years. Neither do i feel any pain when it inevitably dumps and retraces 99% of the previous pump anymore. I don't know if this is normal or not i seriously can't tell anymore

Can confirm, similar jump to over $300k total for my portfolio for first time & felt nothing, it's all of last year & the dumps which have made me numb not just the larps

>Neither do i feel any pain when it inevitably dumps and retraces 99% of the previous pump anymore.

i'd just shrug and buy more

Should I buy more? I have 15K stack but i fear I could get justd like I did in jan 2018