What did Binance mean by this?

$1 will soon be FUD. Be ready.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 1.26.41 PM.png (1256x932, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unification.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read up on WRKChains and tell me this isn't going to at least beat out 95% of the 2M market-cap shitcoins.

You can't.

unification.com/

holding, but half will go when it reaches a 20M cap.

So glad I actually listened to UND anons and bought the bottom

fuck it. i'm with you, OP. $1,000 EOY. never underestimate the power of positive thought.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 12.02.34 PM.png (1826x140, 28K)

> mfw

Attached: Han-Solo-Its-True-All-Of-It.jpg (650x459, 37K)

hahaha. zero doubt this will out-perform Chainlink, but.... still. funny. now make some memes.

you just know it’s a shitcoin when it’s stealing link memes

I'll just leave this here

Binance listing incoming

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-132323__01.jpg (1080x748, 266K)

ok where do i buy this

If you are a whale, good luck until the Binance listing. If not, you can get decent liquidity on Bitforex.

Or you can buy from me at .50 USD a piece.

fuk this guy, I have OTC for 0.49 with no lockup.

Attached: satoshi.jpg (860x430, 42K)

The workchain thing sounds new enough to make this fly pretty well. I'd assume from the whiffs of bigger money I've heard, and rumblings of a few top exchanges, all mixed with Korea....I don't know. I never all-in, but I think I'll grab more of this. Books are indeed "link-esque" and as soon as the eventual wealthy zero-fucks assholes get on, one can do as they please with no stress at a later date.

Biz had weeks to catch bottom. Don't mind the hurt nerds.

ALSO : Pic-related.

$1,000 EOY.

Attached: UND777.jpg (2027x248, 50K)

MADMAN

sir why my deposit take so long

community bounty airdrop for the meme creation pls

0x8F6bc285B91138636c4820FD2D87cc8fF2846497

I am not a rich man

Attached: 585ac477-9a09-4c9c-8fad-5dbdd3518e4d.jpg (599x441, 48K)

Circulating supply 38m

Total Supply 1B

Pass.

thinking this has ever mattered

seriously...not that your $4 will make a difference, but it's pretty laughable that this is the best you can do.

you really think they would shoot themselves in the foot by doing anything but keeping this supply chest for huge developments?

i don't think you understand the money that's about to pour into UND.

This FUD again. OK.. Let's start over.

1 - professional Silicon valley team with numerous XRP connections (dig their linkdins a little) and they are modeling what XRP did

2 - real use ecosystem

3 - do you prefer China shitcoin funds owning 40% of supply and dumping on you?

4- that domain name wasn't cheap.. And this may be a cash grab but if it is, it is a high-level one and no way these finance bros are going to cut their profits and depress the market. they have been working at this 18 months -they aren't stupid and going to destroy the market until they can properly profit take

They said in an interview that target price is $1 -

I assume they will start to dump after that so you still have 20x to go. ... Don't believe me.. Come back when it's at 50 cents (10x from now) and say "38m circ supply,pass"

Because user was saying that two weeks ago when it was at 3cents. Already 2x profit.. How long will user keep saying this?

But hey go buy your China fund shit coin and try to dump before you get dumped on.

Attached: 33kpf3[1].jpg (504x500, 80K)

just read all medium posts, pretty interesting stuff

pass

ITS REAL

Target sir?

Attached: ffffffffffffffff.png (247x26, 4K)

I think the "ian balina" spreadsheet model that most pajeets are following is dead- given by the recent "all star" successes of Sparkster and a few others he ranked up there. The point being that manipulaing "token metrics" for a vapor product isn't going to work anymore. So when you talk about stuff like this - all I think about is Sparkster which was "ALL STAR" and had the perfect metrics

These companies need to be analyzed like a traditional startup would (Harmony, Chainlink are great examples) and those are the ones that will succeed and MOON. And I can tell you that Harmony and Chainlink didn't succeed or fail because of their "spreadsheet friendly token metrics" they succeeded because they are actually doing shit. Look for the companies doing things.

Attached: sparkster.jpg (224x225, 6K)

is this on the CEX or DEX?

did you get your coins, ranjeet? kek.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 1.35.49 PM.png (2346x1258, 288K)

ah, nice. ha.

They already announced the DEX application, I assume that if a shitcoin like FTM that doesn't do anything can go from the DEX to CEX, this will be a straight line

why don't you brainlets just open your eyes? clear as day.

imagine being this dumb.

Attached: undsupply.jpg (504x500, 52K)

Imagine not taking financial advice from a bunch of keks.

It means you can deposit UND to your binance eth address now. Just tried it, it works confirmed.

yep.

>>they think we sat and shopped multiple photos just for some indian's $50

biz is still dead AF.

Can I send my UND tokens to binance now?

Is there going to be token swap like with EQL?

this is binance load-on, user...

tick tock

Same as any other Binance Chain listing.

This is a really good call.

yes.

shitcoin

They're all shitcoins. Doesn't mean they won't out-perform BTC. That's their point.