G g g guys, what did they mean by this?

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (750x757, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/neo4j/how-do-you-know-if-a-graph-database-solves-the-problem-a7da10393f5
neo4j.com/blog/why-graph-data-relationships-matter/
warosu.org/biz/thread/7739776
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yo wtf sauce

“Feb 2018”

Where’s the source retard

GIB SAUCE MEIN FREN AAAAAAA

Bump

i need the recipe for this sauce asap.

What you spend money on is an expression of your personality, culture, etc.
Facebook wants to know more about the human mind through what they are compelled to spend money on. This is about AI. Long LINK.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 11.15.15 PM.png (728x182, 44K)

Fuck. This is gonna be huge. Scary, but at least we will be rich

Holy shit...

Attached: CF81F9A2-F00E-42AA-962D-3284440D291F.jpg (198x134, 3K)

>Scary, but at least we will be rich
what else can one do? Take care of your own.

At least profit off this because we are not gonna stop it.

could we please have the sauce sir

Attached: 1553259084420.jpg (1075x612, 332K)

>actually believe FB is going to use LINK despite no evidence

SOURCE US DOUCHEFUCK

WHERE DID YOU PULL THIS FROM? YOUR ASS?

We are going to make it fampai-tatchi

Attached: 1557841908235.png (500x461, 58K)

You're not going to make it. Used to want to help brainlets like you, but it doesn't make sense. There are too many of you.

He's right you know. Beyond the Cheng connection there's littlerally nothing to suggest FB would use link or even needs an oracle. You fucking retards are setting yourselves up to lose all the gains from the google announcement by hyping up this nothingburger.

you realize a ton of people are saying that XRP is going to be facebook coin? what makes you think it'll be LINK other than from unsourced screenshots?

>you realize a ton of people are saying that XRP is going to be facebook coin

Attached: 1482029619030.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Link is a utility token you brainlet

i don't believe it, just saying that's what's being said. it sounds like a bunch of crypto shills are using the facebook coin news to convince people it's their coin that's going to be used

Attached: 09rtubvzs23bhjouidfkj.png (1388x868, 497K)

What if this recent Google blog post was bait to get us to think that's why it started pumping but the real reason is this? It

What the fuck is the source on this?

did you even read the text in the img? fucking mong. this guys right you cant spoonfeed nubiz

what you're saying makes perfect sense I just want to analyse the article further

You idiots dont understand even the most basic principles of blockchain, oracles, and link's role in this space.

If your coin/chain wants to do anything besides be a slow piece of shit "store of value"...it HAS to use chainlink. Link is the electricity, the tcp/ip, the gasoline.

It's not a question of IF *my shitcoin* will need LINK, it's only a question of WHEN you sub 80 iq's will understand, everything REQUIRES it.

Attached: bekbz51nrcz21.jpg (1080x1272, 180K)

>he thinks we're saying LINK is going to be the Facebook coin
You are so far behind. We are saying FaceBook Coin has visa/Mastercard integration so they can match your purchases to your profile for the biggest Big Data profiling in history. To do that they need to take massive amounts of off chain data and bring it on chain. They will use ChainLink for that.

Source of my suspicions? Jews, mostly.

It depends on the degree of centralization desired

Found it:
medium.com/neo4j/how-do-you-know-if-a-graph-database-solves-the-problem-a7da10393f5
neo4j.com/blog/why-graph-data-relationships-matter/

for those wondering, all you need to know is everything happening in china will eventually make way to western soil, albeit more subtle and potentially much more powerful

Yea besides the blockchain director of Facebook being an advisor there’s nothing to suggest fb is using link. Listen to yourself

It's really bothersome they dont even understand what a stable coin is. There wont be a way to profit off "the fb coin",

There will be 10+ data points necessary per transaction of "the fb coin". There's literally only one way to transfer this data....it's not even a question.

Attached: 1559371040053.jpg (1341x1252, 320K)

I own much LINK, but the delusion is so real. I love it though lol

it's based off a bundle of local/stable currency for Africans. The same Africans that print out billions of fiat for themselves secretly. The same Africans that you want to rely on as the sole reporters for how much their currency is worth.

You guys don't understand how stupid easy it is to spoof or tamper with information, especially when it's financial information that is worth trillions+. You can't just grab a public facing API from one source and be good, for anything that matters.

do you really care if it's for AI, price feed, data mining? we gonna be rich.

warosu.org/biz/thread/7739776

All these newfriends surprised/pumped by this old and publicly available breadcrumb should know that you missed out on far more than this.

Literally everything. Every link shared on Facebook and its meta data. Every like and interaction on Facebook. Every person, page, business, musician, etc and all the relationships between them are represented within Graph. Its literally the entirety of Facebook, so any new systems have to be able to integrate with it.

As soon as LINK's mainnet is live, Facebook will working at breakneck speed to release FB Coin and Zuck's EOY post about crypto makes it clear that's the case. It will be used in buy/sell groups. It will be used for subscriptions to publishers. It will be used for commerce and monthly subsciption boxes. It will go on to become the single most widely used currency in the world.

I hate the shit out of Facebook so it sucks, but its what's going to happen. Underlying it all will be LINK though, so I'll at least be getting rich af while Facebook goes on to control both the flow of information and commerce.

dude fuck off what

The US is going to ban this shit when every company starts making their own currencies. Shit will get out of hand

We are literally living through this and it was posted Feb 2018. Truly going to make it

yeah, they really dont get it kek

>Underlying it all will be LINK though
so holding LINK is more like holding a stock in a company? facebook will create their own method of integration

I remember this thread. Didn't remember this post though. Un-fucking-believable. We are truly gonna make it. This guy knew his shit. It's playing out exactly like he said. May 30th - Chainlink mainnet; June 18th - FB's Libra whitepaper. Yet another winner for Jow Forums.

>so holding LINK is more like holding a stock in a company? facebook will create their own method of integration

oh man there isnt a brainlet enough brainlet wojak for that one. you are 100% fucked my fren.

Fek. We're gonna make it boys

Fucking tears coming to my eyes reading this. Never doubted. Held through all of the FUD. 2 years of breadcrumbs, it's all coming true.

Listen to me, we are all going to make it. Whether you're a whale or a linklet, this shit is bigger than you can imagine.

Attached: 155715273723.jpg (923x713, 86K)

> facebook staff are advisors on some project which allegedly isn't going to be used in an exact scenario where it would be a perfect fit
This is the power of 50 IQ fud
A+ for effort at least

Kek thanks for the giggle

delete this mr. Jow Forums.

Attached: private picture.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Topkek

Yeah, i even have a loan ready to drop in my acc on jun 17, will also burn the limit of 2 cc on link in the same day.

It will be the last time one can buy link under $5

Holding link is like owning every aqueduct in the Roman Empire.

either way, the pump or dump on Tuesday will be glorious..... either way, not fcuking selling.

AHAHAHAHA YOU DUMB FAGGOT

Attached: 1559619907642.jpg (540x666, 103K)

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK THIS user CALLED IT WAY BACK WE ARE UNIRONICALLY GONNA BE SO FUCKING RICH

Delete this thread I need to take out a loan before Tuesday.

man
why the fuck didn't I just go all in on link instead of holding a bunch of garbage to 0
I only got 3k link now and I could have had 10k+

i know that feel. put $10K into JNT last year and held from 30c to 3c. That could have gotten me 30K linkies. I'm just glad I was able to pick up 12K at 45c right before this got out of hand would have cost me $22K buying today

lol i put 2,500 into jnt

i think its 0 dollars now. havent checked

Attached: 1532907321641.jpg (4554x3036, 2.95M)

Whats the best place to buy link for burgers now?

JNT is what got me too
I wish I never heard of that shit

based. thank you.

facebook coin is going to be like BAT except they already have highly atomized ad profiles for all facebook users, long standing business relationships with everyone who advertises on facebook, and a user base of normies who will gladly adopt the very abstracted, simple to use normie interface for the machine. it will bring the doubling rate of "effective mass manipulation power" to moore's law speed. shit is going to get VERY weird over the next few years

Attached: 1F4EB711-7B64-489F-BA6B-1824672CF250.gif (770x840, 2.16M)

I trust someone with this level of immediate interest has taken all factors into account, such as purchase limits and banks tendency to block crypto credit card purchases

Is there anything more insufferable than investors who become so delusional that they say shit like 'IM LEGIT AFRAID OF HOW MUCH MONEY I AM GOING TO MAKE' like holy shit stop foreshadowing your own wealth. LINK may or may not be used by FB, it would be nice if it was. Stop thinking you can predict the future because 'muh crumbs'

I have no doubt that every coin will use LINK, I have doubts that LINK will ever have a price above 3.50 USD, because even if everyone is using LINK it's tokenomics don't justify a huge price rise.

A node will generate something like 0.00000002 cents per API call.

>0.00000002 cents per call
>implying nodes will handle anything less than 1.0e^14 calls per day

It's not going to be priced as a commodity, because there are a finite amount of LINK tokens--an API call will cost
>whatever the LINK node cartel wants it to cost

that wasn't what was meant by 'scary' dipshit kys

It blows my mind that people still have no idea what different coins actually do. People like this who keep saying Facebook will use XRP probably legitimately think that LINK is another currency coin that we all think FB is going to use for translations. This dumb nigger probably doesn't even know what the fuck a smart contract even is much less why oracles are important.

kek

absolute state of linkers

why the fuck would centralised coin need decentralised oracle? fb can fuckin easily build their own oracle (doubt they will need it tho)

Cope

good argument brainlet

To avoid supply manipulation of a stable coin you need trustless and tamper-proof data inputs. I'm not saying it's Chainlink, but they will have to build their own decentralized oracle network

Yes i did, i'll have to buy link in 2 diferent exchanges, and they never block crypto on cc here

don't be salty

Attached: 149509168089.jpg (500x277, 47K)

That Chinese guy is their head of blockchain engineering and he is also an official chainlink advisor.
Srsly, what more info do you want? If globalcoin doesn't state chainlink usage in the whitepaper of 18/06 I will eat my fucking socks.
Also, you got two more days to accumulate. LINK will be $4 before 20/6. screencap this.

>absolute state of linkers

>why the fuck would centralised coin need decentralised oracle? google can fuckin easily build their own oracle (doubt they will need it tho)

Why the fuck are people pushing this facebook thing? facebook is not going to use chainlink and you guys who is shilling it will be the reason link drops sub 50c when the truth comes out

Attached: 1559892060772.gif (286x224, 1.26M)

checked, just sold 100k

4d fud, you got it

How did he know

HOLY SWEET JESUS MOTHER OF GOD WHY HASNT THIS GOT MORE ATTENTION.

THE WAIT IS OVER.

Attached: 1559282893352.jpg (1050x700, 441K)

Holy shit...