Jow Forums was wrong about Trump

What makes you think Jow Forums's right about ChainLink?

Meme magic ISN'T real.

Attached: 942DA6D3-C41C-49DC-B1BF-A57B6518C9EF.jpg (700x700, 160K)

Its true. We Jow Forums was wrong about him being the savior of the west. But he still makes me lol on the reg so...

This

Woooooooowwwww there's more to life than memes

Source?

I don't care how horrible Trump is as a president or as a person
Him winning was worth it for at least one thing: all the butthurt and crow-eating that the media had to do when he won
To this fucking day I still watch compilations of people saying he won't win, and the angry reactions to him winning
Legendary shit

>Meme magic ISN'T real.
Yes it is, nigger

This, i stopped following politics after he won. Them butthurt tears are delicious! Im still voting for despite him shitposting on twitter, and single handedly giving me cheapies whenever he says something stupid about tarrifs

>there's more to life than memes
>posting on a literal anonymous internet meme coin image board

OP is a faggot check digits or ID

step outside your front door
>fucking up the country for the memes
Hey bud, not sure if that was a typo or your account hacked, because if it was on purpose, we're gonna have a BIG problem.
Seems the logical place to post it.
ID?

Attached: C1405EC4-5F5E-4B08-B4F3-9ED21A7E0BEC.jpg (960x960, 95K)

And to think that if I was just a little bit more confident I would look like that...

Jow Forums was correct that they could produce Trump. They were incorrect about what the result would be. Jow Forums can be sold memes that they will turn around and resell.

america needs to fight the chinks with trade wars and trumps the best man for the job

In my opinion Sergey has a stronger meme potential although he is not well known

And this, I don't like Clinton

Chainlink will turn out to be EXACTLY like Trump in a sense.

Jow Forums will be 100% right about its pick, link will moon and we will all make it.

But smart contracts and link for that matter will turn out very differently than expected. They will enable the future dystopian hellscape, where things like punishments, fines, and the long arm of government is inescapable due to the instantaneous and automating nature of smart contracts. The average man will become enslaved and we will have created a monster.

But fuck it, at least we'll all be driving lambos.

Attached: 1557104673310.jpg (640x640, 559K)

lol
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf Jow Forums actually believes they got trump elected?? He and they got him elected. Jow Forums just made memes about it. if anything, you turned away voters.

Attached: 7B8C7AF4-10CE-438A-85F5-EA89DB9F8321.jpg (552x678, 61K)

smart contract based genocide gonna be shitty

Fine, you were 90% wrong.
Agree. See Chinas GBP system

Jow Forums had 19 million USA unique visitors per month during election season. 27 million worldwide. Forget "optics", Jow Forums itself was a literal voting demographic that changed state votes.

I hope this isn't why people think ChainLink will make it

He's still not HC so Jow Forums was right about him.

No there isn't

the meme was getting trump elected. the meme is $1k eoy. the memes provide via collective consciousness. enough people together can will things into existence

Good things like LINK take time

Attached: Q-Deltas.jpg (1609x2048, 385K)

> muh personal incredulity because of the sentiment on a basket weaving forum and not the team's actual work
> let's compare trump getting elected to a crypto project succeeding and providing value
This is probably the weakest attempt at fud I have seen in a while - and we just had retards trying to unironically fud link on here after an official google product account namedropped its integrated usage of chainlink, so that's saying something. I rate your posting 50 IQ points out of whatever the fuck it was before your mother dropped you on your head to make this saged and hidden thread.

He stills trigger the lib, politics of parties is a meme, Jow Forums won the meme.