VIDT marines report in!

Proud to see the price remained stable during the night. Not surprised since with this mcap there are only a few of us still, and we're not selling. It's like everyone knows the true value of this project. It can go atleast 10x over without a sweat still.

Attached: V-ID_blockchain_-logo.png (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amspecllc.com/verify/
medium.com/@CryptoBluff/a-new-generation-of-document-fraud-how-v-id-aims-to-combat-it-b965e8b752b6?postPublishedType=initial
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1100 Pajeet marine just checked portfolio. Feels good.

9000 at 7.5 cents and NOT FUCKING SELLING

token not needed
just verify the contracts with your eyes you brainlets

weak fud cope harder, this is the only shitty fud anyone has come up with since 5 cents

Testing ATH all day despite BTC bull rush. Wonder what happens once BTC is finished pumping?

goes back to 0.15 or something and moons violently next week.

This the token that gonna change the world

How much to make it?

60k vidiot reporting in.
Goal is to sell some at 1$ then hold the rest through the next bull

Get ready boys. This is the kinda shit normands want

I’d say 10-20k long term

That's a nice stack my dude. I have 31k, keeping it till 1$ too

Cheers mate. We are going to make it.
I’m awaiting a verge like run.

$10 when?

Great stuff fellow bros. 28.5k here. This thing is going to be a real winner

188. $100 when

Tfw 1$ is only top200

i sold the top. product not working and we are in 2019. The golden bullrun starts now and everyone wants BTC. After June 18th this will drop hard, because the hype is over and it will need 2 years for working product.

>. product not working
> it will need 2 years for working product

Attached: 1555874966018.jpg (400x400, 29K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

amspecllc.com/verify/

Product is already in use. Same for the Dutch government.

$10 by August?

You're not the first one in VIDT threads who "sold the top", see you tomorrow kid

Attached: 1400885452735.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Lmao this post is so dumb i dont know what i should say

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Ahahaha

>5M mcap
>working product
>sold the top
kek imagine being this low IQ

relax bro hes spreading fud to keep the price low to fill his bag OH BABY to the fkn mooon

Most comfy hold of 2019. Won't even dump after the announement because it will outperform all expectations

Look at all the other literal trash in the top 200 though. This should be a top 100 by all rights.

High IQ Satanic post.

Based

Attached: smokpepe.jpg (249x249, 8K)

s o o n

Attached: 1553965578683.gif (300x456, 271K)

what exchange to buy this on?

Idex / Hotbit

Idex with ETH fren

so I just bought vidt with eth on idex, but I don't have any eth left now on my wallet, how will I be able to sell if theres an eth fee for selling? brainlet here please help

I'm not 100% sure but maybe you automatically pay the fee in VIDT?

I just transferred 20usd worth of eth to my wallet so i got some for gas and fees, would that be enough?

Yeah that's more than enough

thanks fren, what do you think about vidt? does it have moon potential?

don’t fuck with any of the smart contract settings, 4 gwei is enough for a transaction, just click ok and let everything go through. It’s so easy, normies deserve to stay poor for not taking the time to figure it out

Where can I learn the basics? If you'd direct me to somewhere i'd be happy to take my time and understand.

So there's a 0.003 eth fee for selling VIDT to ETH if i understand correctly, and the 4 gwei comes on top? I didn't know eth markets were expensive to trade on if so

Absolutely, comfiest hold right now

Where will you plan on selling if you don't mind me asking?

everyone here learned how to use this shit from either youtube or google, the easiest way to do it is metamask. look up idex metamask tutorial. it took me less than 2 hours to figure out and the entire reason it took so long was because etherdelta was the original idex and it was a piece of shit

I'm in it for the long hold. I'll consider @ 2 dollars

thanks sirs

idex isn't that different from a centralized exchange.

if it drops, my wallet will pop

20 eoy dont @ me kids

>pic related, me and my boy in 2022 waiting for our lambo we paid with 40 vidt tokens

Attached: enditall.png (240x235, 73K)

anyone gonna smash the sell wall? poor cunts

medium.com/@CryptoBluff/a-new-generation-of-document-fraud-how-v-id-aims-to-combat-it-b965e8b752b6?postPublishedType=initial

Did you write it?

4 gwei is ok, but sometimes you need to pump up the gas limit, to 100-200k, depending on network state. It still makes it dirty cheap to transfer.