You still have time before the 1 cent mark. A clean double. Twitter pajeets are starting to take notice...

You still have time before the 1 cent mark. A clean double. Twitter pajeets are starting to take notice. Historically it goes 3:1 to FTM placing it exactly at a cent.

Attached: 837CE969-BB5E-4E28-A3AC-213B476F6A32.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyXu-CX33-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought a bag at .004 yesterday

It will mog FTM mcap by eoy

I agree and I have 200k FTM.
FTM has a head start in community but DAG will catch up.

59 sats prepare to get dumped the fuck on. STAY THE FUCK BACK

If I had any money free right now I would. If it's still good by payday I'll try to get in

its game theory bro
the SEC is a black swan event
evolve and adapt fast
get in the ass kissing compliant projects stat like DAG and BAT and such. Dags advantage is just how cheap that shit is for what it is.

Attached: 22CC3652-9FC4-47B8-8C46-259A9BC25EE7.png (1242x2208, 488K)

DAG will surpass FTM. American cryptos are always priced higher than Asians. For good reasons. Tech is better. Connections are better. Legal framework is better (whitelisted. Not ICO. Transparency, etc, etc)

i went out of ftm for dag

Up 33% on CoinMarketCap today.
This is just the beginning of very long and strong bull run.

I'm just here for the schizophrenic bagholdibg autist who thinks everyone fudding this is samefagging

True, this was a very smart move. Pic.

Attached: 1560529737671.jpg (814x1408, 427K)

The nuts guy with all the fake police reports, coke and day trading claims? It's all been proven wrong and he lost tons of money. Maybe he is in a mental institution now? Heard he was Arab or Turkish and that's why he sucked so hard.

funny how the nasa presentation would 100x anything else.

True. I believe there is a time-lag as people scramble to open accounts, move funds etc to Kucoin. Good that DAG is whitelisted and will be on Binance and other major trading platforms soon.

stay away from this obvious scam, anyone falling for it deserves to lose all his money

Please go on user

>he doesnt know
literal dubai pajeet ?

lol

needs to get on the binance DEX

True. DAG is whitelisted, no ICO, and will be on all major trading platforms soon.

The Turkish immigrant idiot living in Holland, is here, talking to himself again abusing his VPN. Super scary. Like watching a serial killer rambling to himself, discussing, laughing at his own jokes. Super creepy. Pic related.

Attached: Creepy serial killer fudder talking to himself again 2019-01-22_10-55-45.png (1428x455, 33K)

>8 posts by this ID
you're creepy

Every comment is informative. You just ramble on like a true psychopath, talking to yourself, laughing and screaming. Constantly raping that poor VPN of yours.

You're a bit more creepy desu user.

Only thing I'm scared about is vol. Other than that everything is good with DAG.

Sure creepy Turk. Time to take a photo of that ugly, dark and hairy ape-like hand of yours, i.e. your "wife". How did you manage to get THAT hairy, ugly Turk? Is the root cause of all your mental problems and vicious creepiness?

What does DAG do and why will it rise in value?

nasa probably has people on staff who would meet with any tech start up who asked

Tech Gem Solves DAG Centralization: Bye IOTA Bye Hedera. Enter Constellation
youtube.com/watch?v=OyXu-CX33-c

It's an American FTM, but with more riskier/innovative tech approach and 8x smaller market cap

Attached: german_engineering.jpg (238x400, 18K)

>nasa probably has people on staff who would meet with any tech start up who asked
If you truly believe that, you have no real life experience. Just to get a reply to an email is hard. To get expensive NASA tech representatives to look into a potential future cooperation is in itself a milestone that signals the quality of the product (DAG).

Plus it shows the drive and commitment of the team. What has Nano ever done regarding partnership, cooperation, adaption etc? Combine that with a 6M market cap and you have a 1000x candidate.

On top of the ecosystem described in the video, tokens can be used as currency, being feeless and instant for micro-transactions. Industrial consumers will have to pay for the services via DAG or run their own node. Unlike Nano that has a model where nodes hopefully will be run for free. Unlike Nano, it will be hard to ban DAG by the central banks, as DAG is part of an ecosystem and is not solely a currency that competes with fiat money. Less regulatory risk. Etc.

It's good they had the incentive to build up the forum for the ecosystem, but it died out when the old CEO was fired and it's not clear if they'll pick it up again. I hope they do, but currently they don't moderate it.

Attached: hotthot.jpg (1333x2000, 359K)

not buying your shitcoins, pajeet

I was never part of it, too time consuming, but it pretty much crashed when they were forced to kick out the old CEO. That's a major reason why the price has been so insanely suppressed for such a long time. Now they have proven themselves that the new management is great.

best tech in the space

This alone is worth a 10x

Attached: 2019-06-15_12-10-54.png (672x551, 240K)

Yea good job shilling this to biz you morons.

Now we'll see sideways action for years just like Link because the selling pressure will be too much as you've now introduced DAG to morons who only flip coins aka pump and dump

No organic growth in sight now

We need pajeets

Nope.

this. please stop