You lied to me, you said BTC wouldn't reach $ 9.2k until July

You lied to me, you said BTC wouldn't reach $ 9.2k until July.

Why is it pumping? We're still in June ffs.

Attached: 1555124763397.jpg (1124x1338, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We'll hold 9,199 until July first then 9,200

the prediction was a conservative floor for $BTC

Too late. My shorts just got liquidated.

organic growth my hairy ass

If Asukaposter is to be trusted, it's going to be sideways all month.

You can't seriously be telling me you not only believed that post but made investment decisions based on it? Best case it was a guy who made some pretty accurate, but not perfectly accurate, predictions based on some undisclosed analysis/TA; worst case (and most likely scenario) it was a guy pulling numbers out of his ass who just got fairly lucky.

this

to be fair, it can also mean it drops to 9.2k. Like it's 10k now then at July drop back to 9.2k and screen is still right

you just have to check the digits to know its real. also checked your digits

Attached: 1560640035877.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Asuka prophecy was a fud

>some pretty accurate, but not perfectly accurate
Agreed
>predictions based on some undisclosed analysis/TA; worst case
It was kind of both.

I was going to return at the end of the month but I can either answer in this thread or make one to answer all the "whale" speculation-esc questions.

Lovely
Excited
Leek
Optimistic
Universal
Charity
Hysterical

Last post I made as the prophet I told you to identify by a name.

Here is the problem with predictions. Nobody wants to go full McAfee, because that just looks like BS. However how many people predicted 20k a year or two before? Hardly anyone, because it raising that fast that quick was almost impossible for even rational bulls to expect. Some 5k-7ks, but even the insane bull cases were dismissed.

What I am saying is that most people who throw out prediction numbers tend to be conservative even for a bull case because they are easier numbers to his and believe. The reality though might be that McAfee and his retarded 1mil 2020 eoy hail mary is actually more plausible than any reasonable person could comprehend.

oh no it's happing too fast xD

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
(20%) frens

imagine taking advice from a random pajeet post

suck a dick faggot it's ponzi scheme that's going to 0 remember ?

Yeah. Once it hit 9,200, I said "What?" and panic sold. It's gonna dump any moment.

anime waifu said 9.2k cause we're going to 11k before we finally retrace to 9.2 in july user

I ONLY HAVE 1 BTC FML

protip: if LARP's seem to be true, ALWAYS disregard the date. no one gets dates right, especially on Jow Forums.

Why is monero not moving? You said it is going to 30k.

>Binance says fy burgers
>All burgers put alts and tether into BTC to move it to coinbase, storage or cash out
Literally all it is. Its not a stable growth.

>We're still in June ffs.
stopped reading there.