The last time Bitcoin hit $9000 in November of 2017, Ethereum was $470

The last time Bitcoin hit $9000 in November of 2017, Ethereum was $470.

Now Bitcoin has again hit $9000, but Ethereum is $275.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: OcWKru4pPrU5UY3IZMcI6r2EYER-5_pbC1xI4A9B9Tk.jpg (768x768, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investinblockchain.com/top-dag-projects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitcoin hit 9k the other week ago

I speculate Bitcoin is going to come crashing down to $8700 within the next two hours. Possibly more the next few days.

It's actually much, MUCH worse than this. When BTC was $9000 in May of 2018, ETH was literally over EIGHT HUNDRED ($800). Now it can't even break into the $280s.

ICO scam era is long gone. If you still aren't aware that that was the reason behind Ethereum's parabolic rise I can't help you.

Eth always pumps last

Sell your eth then

The question is, will it rise at all?

I don't know. I think the normies are going to flood back in. Just the other day, a boomer coworker was talking to me about Vechain because it had a 'usecase' and how he was 'hodling' and other buzzwords.

I think once the normans hear that BTC hit $10k, they'll rush back in trying to recoup losses from 2018, and make all the same mistakes, including pumping shitcoins, and by proxy, ETH.

This. I hate to admit it but ETH is a shitcoin with a huge amount of developers because of first mover advantage on smart contracts. Vitalik doesn't care or even want it to be worth anything above $5, and the ICO scam era happened during the crypto boom. Hundreds of millions of dollars in ETH were outright scammed and waiting to get dumped ay any given moment. The price won't recover for years, possible even a decade.

This. Eth was propped up by ico shitcoins that mostly don't exist today. The eth network couldn't even handle a meme dapp called crypto kitties

Well if we compare to this winter's bottom, Ethereum performed slightly better :
Ethereum from 70 to 270 ( 3,85x )
Bitcoin from 3200 to 9100 ( 2,84x )

kek, Jow Forums

Attached: 1558920855954.gif (463x260, 3.61M)

Now do the percentage for btc and eth top to crypto winter bottom.... Or is that stat too inconvenient for what you're trying to portray?

Relax fren, I'm not trying to portray anything.
Yeah, Ethereum from top ($1400) to winter bottom ($70) - 20x
Bitcoin from $20k to $3200 - 6,25x
Both will recover anyway, but while we bull, Ethereum may hit around 0.1 BTC.

I'm requesting a minute chart as well as an hour chart of 2017s 19k ath. Thank you, user. I wanna see how high in the 9000s this goes.

Attached: 1558383360150.png (2515x1500, 534K)

Usually when someone says anything with this much conviction on this board, I assume their larping

Hence why I'm holding 150+ ETH and accumulating more every week. Its day will come.

so if ETH rises 200$ while BTC rises 6K that would bring the ETH price to 3k if BTC will reach 100k by 2021 it seems pretty legit if you ask me

BTC $180k
Ethereum $20k
Next year.

well i can only hope because i own 100 ETH and just 1 BTC

>Why is the inflationary coin decreasing in value relative to the deflationary coin????
Holy shit. Just when I think my opinion of Jow Forums has bottomed it manages to sink lower.

Attached: 1551892496645.jpg (1836x2448, 869K)

Attached: 1558644689975.jpg (1200x794, 100K)

Dump 4 ETH for BTC when ETH hits 0,05 BTC, u need 96 Ethereum to run 3 nodes.
Your 3 nodes will give u $8k per month when ETH hits $20k, u will be fine.
However, Ethereum has too many competitors - TRX, EOS, NEO, ADA, FTM, ATOM etc., and ICO boom is over, so Ethereum's market share possibly will drop in the future.

Ding ding ding!!!

You do realize bitcoin is inflationary right, you fucking dumbass.

This is biz now. Wew lad. Thank God biz is anonymous for you moron

It's a shitcoin that can't scale.

DAG-projects are going to be the next big thing.

Buy some Constellation, IOTA, HOT etc..

thats for that little tidbit.
something its specific knowledge like this that really "pays" for my time here in Jow Forums

Why do you think this? What makes DAG special?

just googled and found this after he posted about DAG
investinblockchain.com/top-dag-projects/

...for the future archivers

Because of the DAG structure, block times aren’t required. This means that transactions can occur near-instantaneous. Moreover, the problem that blockchains face when two miners find a block at exactly the same time and multiple chains exist until consensus is reached on which blockchain to use and which to abandon, is not present in a DAG structure.

Due to this, DAG-based decentralized networks have a far larger scalability potential than blockchains do, which is important given the current scalability limitations of most large blockchain networks.

How much was dentacoin last time btc was 9kusd? What makes eth any different from all the other failed shitcoins?

Neat. where is this? Croatia or some shit?

ETH is a mess
Unlimited inflation premined rolledback bloat chain shitcoin
It's not even close to bitcoin and will continue to lose value in sats

A lot of projects are being built on ethereum

>dag

>TRX, EOS, NEO, ADA, FTM, ATOM
Listing only shit platforms.
How about AEternity and Waves? Those are the ones killing ETH.

This can't be real

For the time being, it fucking is inflationary. More BTC mined every single day. And a fucking lot of it too. The growth rate will dwindle....in 20 years, but it's pretty bad still.

it's going to mildly inflate for another 150 years or so. Although you could argue with all the coins being lost due to private keys getting destroyed or people dying actually makes it deflationary