So you are all gonna ignore Link is an illegal security and will be banned from being traded in the US?

So you are all gonna ignore Link is an illegal security and will be banned from being traded in the US?

Attached: 9D5813EE-A787-441A-86AE-A64D90ACE8E3.png (250x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihodl.com/topnews/2019-06-08/bittrex-bans-trading-gifto-qtum-and-30-other-crypto-assets-within-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they need their dreams.

Chill, Eurocucks can buy your bags.

lol how objectively wrong can one person be the thread

Big, if true

I am literally considering renouncing my citizenship to avoid paying taxes on my link.

I'm sucking the queens peener right now.

i'll be very happy when that happens and prices drop so i can buy even more link

This will undoubtedly make Chain Link hit $1000. Imagine the high demand in the US due to this? Chain Link will be traded in the black market for a premium.

if it was a security it wouldn't be listed in coinmetro

Have sex

They had a public ICO
They're soo fucked.
This kills the linkies

we still have 3 months.... I am going to sell right before into BTC. I think that is the best strategy

>illegal security

Does it mean holding it will be illegal too? Or will they just go after Sergey?

t. eurocuck

so did ethereum

>They had a public ICO
which US residents were banned from

who even started this shit? LINK was not mentioned ones in the articles

ihodl.com/topnews/2019-06-08/bittrex-bans-trading-gifto-qtum-and-30-other-crypto-assets-within-us/

Attached: img_eggsif_3979911053103046018.png (2130x859, 293K)

>implying burgerland are going to tank a trillion dollar project, let someone else set up their own oracle network using CLs open source code, and let some other country kick of the 4IR.
Even if they had done it illegally, which they haven't, it would get a pass anyway.

Good thing I'm not an American

this is weak FUD and you're both a literal retard and an absolute faggot

Please use Euro™€ while discussing the price of ChainLink from now on. Thank you.

It’s not illegal we will be fine

850€ EOY

Checked

you spend too much time on le internet friendo.

They had no KYC.

Neither did Ethereum.

who cares if it gets banned in US?

ETH is changing back to a unregistered security via PoS, its a shitcoin

Only shistkins FUD LINK
Die shitskin

It only affects adoption! No big deal. US (((PERSONS))) can't use it. If US (((PERSONS))) use it on a foreign exchange that exchange is open to US Jurisdiction as the US now has an interest in the matter. The US can/will seize servers ect.

We are going to lose the exchange that has 40% of link volume, and the prices are going to fall in short-term.

Thanks for your attention.

Oh no, (((Americans))) cant dump their bags now

LINK is going to get listed on coinbase. They'll put it on Coinbase Earn and have those learny videos with the based chick doing the voiceovers and you get $2 worth of LINK for every test question you get correct. By then that will be .002 linkies.

Attached: 1518579035387s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

I asked in the official Telegram and the team does not comment on it. I also askes why LINK is only on Chinese exchanges, but they told me to gtfo. Is this a scam?

probably because it isnt only listed on chinese exchanges