Help me out bros

I've never been wrong with crypto:

This year is weird af I feel like the liberal cucks have infiltrated the main groups because nothing makes sense anymore.

I miss the wild west.

Now it's so obvious that CZ and others are actively manipulating the markets.

It's so fucked because before whales did and we could ride the wave easy.

Now it's like these literal shit coins I mean tokens are pumping but the good projects are being pushed down.

It seems like a big circle jerk of liberal shit coins.

Something is wrong with crypto

I need to know who else unironically feels this way.

No linkies, no Tron fags, no EOS fags , no core cucks allowed

BSV is arguably the best Blockchain out there and these liberals are coming in hoards to bury him.

What's going on, and where the fuck are all the biz bros???

You faggots call bsv a pajeet chain yet ((((literally)))) bow down to a faggot pajeet and chink circle jerk.

Something is not right

This "golden bull run" feels wrong

Last time we called out tether but it was still time for massive pumps all around, I knew that was coming. This one doesn't feel the same it feels hollow

Attached: PuKNm2zv.jpg (512x512, 7K)

Go be wrong about Bitcoin somewhere else

The fuck does that even mean you worthless pajeet

hey OP cool blogpost, jk please consider suicide

>I've never been wrong with crypto
>BSV is arguably the best Blockchain out there
Go back in time and give your mother an abortion.

1. I'm not pajeet
2, Bitcoin is mooning, once it's done mooning your altcoin can pick up the scraps

Core cucks need to fuck off

You are basically a Hillary Clinton supporter

I'm not just talking about corecoin you faggot

People are deliberately giving insider info, manipulating the markets and banning the USA from everything

You need to go

What BSV shills don't get is that this is an ideology war.
If people want KYC wallet, big blocks, etc, mainstream finance already offers similar products.
People who would support BSV will never buy cryptocurrencies in the first place.

Sick burn faggot, I'm not even a burger.

>cries about pajeets
>buys a BTC fork with a completely pajeet team

Yet.... You buy shitcoins and are at the will of centralized bucket shops....

Yeah ok faggot

That's what makes no sense

It's not a pajeet team, I think we shifted timeline again, what happened to all the clown world posters...and brappers? Now it's white night neets and cucks

Craig Wright is a fucking scammer and will end up dead or in prison. If you buy BSV you deserve the same fate.

I deserve to be dead or in prison?

Says the liberal cuck who gets insider information for bucket shop shilling and manipulating.

Fuck off

Heil Csw

Attached: 1557875243431.jpg (1125x1125, 147K)

It's just a shitcoin consolidation phase because of fatf - major coins will all do well esp eth and btc which are base pairs.
>Bsv may even get a slight dump in the next few weeks after Craig doesnt go to states so look for buying opportunities and focus on the network effect.
Its happening - just slowly ;-)

EOS is not a scam they have 2 billion in cash, what is wrong with you?

>I've never been wrong with crypto
>BSV is arguably the best Blockchain out there

Attached: dingding.jpg (766x690, 106K)

btc will tank after this final bull run, it will be over when all the alts have hit their double bottom. now get the fuck out with that obvious leddit spacing.

Attached: goback.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Tether is only 70% backed and even that is not entirely backed by dollars, but "equivalent assets". Meanwhile people are buying tokens used for torrents. You know because you need your torrent tokens for your torrents and your sneaker tokens for your sneakers.

This whole fucking space is fake and gay.
Pic unrelated

Attached: wp2240319.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Please fuck off back to r eddit.

>mainstream finance already offers similar products
They don't.

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. The market is filled with people who have no idea how Bitcoin works and they think its the same thing as regular banking and finance.