BSV WINS

You faggots realize that it doesn’t really matter if Craig is Satoshi right? Craig could be an NSA hired actor assuming the role of Satoshi and BSV still wins. Next week, BSV will be at $1000 within hours, while all you cucks are licking your balls wondering wtf just happened.

Seriously, for anyone who can see the future with a clear vision, now is the time to make the right, albeit scary move toward BSV, the original Bitcoin protocol.

Attached: AE00C346-3BA2-4206-B063-674919C50665.png (1016x1238, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1137123361912496130
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all true

Bitcoin Sanjay Vision
'pleas do the needful!!!'

>Next week, BSV will be at $1000 within hours,
ok sanjay

Fuck off faggots it's literally not a pajeet team or anything...

D E R P

Attached: CraigIsAFraud.png (1262x1146, 132K)

Sv supporter here.

This is bullshit.

I think it's going to be that much later in the year. Will be shocked if csw heads to usa. Would be a dumb move - he will not give up the trust info that easily in a place without personal jurisdiction.

Pay more attention to quality of network effect and real world usage than the court case and you will be fine. And if you are technical start learning forth and buy me a drink at the coingeek 3 years from now when we are both millionaires.

I’m white with a 9 inch cock. Fuck off pajeet.

So you like cock.

What happened to the pajeets who used to spam this shitcoin?

Wait until it’s been legally proven that he is satoshi. People of net worth aren’t reading reddit / manipulated CCN articles. Vancouver is already getting rid of bitcoin ATMs . Regulation is here. Big players are waiting for this moment. BSV has the best chance post regulation world.

didn't do a good enough job. got taken around to the back of the barn (read: outhouse)

im just happy if it doesnt dump back towards 100,- ...

Is this shitcoin going back up or am I financially ruined?

please stop posting this complete bullshit everywhere. this is just worthless spam

Can you guys all just please fucking kill yourselves already for flooding the board and being this goddamn deluded? K thanks.

this.

Kind of hard to argue against this desu.

Sir, we delivered all content per strict requirement. Moon time very soon

May Vishnu cleanse
your soul

Attached: 74D2CDBD-7BDD-468F-B5CA-94DF5051657B.png (480x360, 351K)

Feel free to fuck off back to r*ddit.

NSA + white hackers create BTC

Attached: 1560536711334.png (716x1158, 826K)

Nothing to see here...

He’s already in the U.S
He’s meeting with Mark Zuckerberg :)

All the same retards who fudded LINK this whole time now fudding BSV

Facebook coin is going to run on the BSV blockchain isn't it? If this is true, imagine the fucking cryptosphere when that goes public hahahahaha

Attached: bsv_zuckerberg.jpg (999x1280, 230K)

You faggots realize that it doesn’t really matter if Craig is Satoshi right? Craig could be an NSA hired actor assuming the role of Satoshi and BSV still wins. Next week, BSV will be at $1000 within hours, while all you cucks are licking your balls wondering wtf just happened.

Seriously, for anyone who can see the future with a clear vision, now is the time to make the right, albeit scary move toward BSV, the original Bitcoin protocol.

Attached: 29236CDC-48F8-4519-80BA-6AE431A72F8E.jpg (474x1328, 39K)

kek/kok

Literally Q

Attached: 1560518729077.jpg (416x232, 59K)

>Craig could be an NSA hired actor assuming the role of Satoshi
This is unironically true. All true.

Attached: 1366965154169[1].png (911x689, 532K)

The fudders stop posting in any thread you post this image to try slide it.

Attached: 1560542732024.png (1765x957, 1.21M)

Wright is a fraud and one who has shown that he puts some effort into being a fraud. I could have 1000 of that business card created for $15 right now with my name on it. Cheap card stock he is using too. Anyone ever see the YouTube video of Craig crying before he deleted it?

>You faggots realize that it doesn’t really matter if Craig is Satoshi right?
It's hard to post YouTube videos from jail

You are right.
I think it would be even better for BSV it Craig never proofs and just continue educating.
He knows more about bitcoin than anyone else, Satoshi or not.

How many BSV do you hold? How many do you think is required to become a millionaire?! I would happily meet all my biz brahs there.

No he isnt and no its not
twitter.com/CalvinAyre/status/1137123361912496130

is this supposed to prove anything?

Do you really think Calvin would diss Facebook's coin if it was running on BSV?

The partnership is secret between Facebook and nChain under strict NDA, Calvin is not included in the deliberations because he's not employed by nChain he is just a miner who partners with them. There is a good chance he might not know to prevent leaking before announcement.

Attached: images (64).jpg (480x360, 15K)

LMAO, Calvin owns nChain through an offshore fund

yes. everyone in the world despises facebook. even the US government. its a company that sells user data to advertisers.

link or gtfo

Attached: 1560689625533.jpg (980x520, 167K)

Sorry but you're both deluding yourselves, flying in the face of logic and you're going to be disappointed when you find out it isnt using BSV.

you think i give a rats ass about FB and it's kike coin?

Obviously since you're deluding yourself hard about it running on BSV

Craig won't show anything to the Florida as he doesn't recognize the Florida court as having jurisdiction over him nor does the Florida court have any standing in this case to order anything from Craig. Craig's attorneys have requested the Florida court to dismiss the case on their lack of jurisdictional authority. If the Florida court continue with this matter it will only reveal their hubris and how corrupt the Florida judicial system is. Should they grant Ira a default judgment Ira still gets nothing because he would have to either go to the U.K. or Australia to obtain enforcement. Florida would be essentially trying to overrule the Australian Court that has already ruled on the disposition of W&K. Should Ira go to the U.K. CSW will be waiting to press fraud charges against him. In the meantime the clock is running in CSW's favor to vest the Bitcoins held by the Tulip Trust on 1/1/2020.

False.

"Calvin Ayre is one of the topics the team routinely went dark on. When I first met Wright, he called him ‘the man in Antigua’. Matthews, explicit as usual, always spoke about Ayre as if he was the capo di tutti capi of the entire affair. Interestingly, nCrypt’s only shareholder (one share worth one pound) is nCrypt Holdings, registered in Antigua." - The Satoshi Affair, 2016

>Craig's attorneys have requested the Florida court to dismiss the case on their lack of jurisdictional authority
yes, cregs attorneys have requested quite few things over the months. They've been utterly BTFO'd every fucking time tho. FUCKING REKT, one might say. The 'jurisdiction question' was never a question - W&K was a Florida registered firm. cregs going to be hunted down and dragged off to jail like the mangy cooter he is. Its just a matter of who gets to jail him first, US or AUS - and G'Luck hiding from a Commonwealth country in Antigua. Justice has long arms, and creg short legs

>Justice has long arms, and creg short legs

Attached: 1560688228461.jpg (229x220, 8K)

not really believing anything from the "media" sites nowadays, they always add a hefty spin for more drama and interpret everything for max clickbait. he shall just confirm his identity of Satoshi in court and that will be fine then.

India banned crypto recently so the number of shills has dropped significantly

yeah they have moved onto writing anti-csw articles

Nice blogpost, do you have any actual proof?

Nope, core cucks never have proof of anything, only blogposts from random whos and greg maxwell lol

do you even know what hes quoting from ?

Yes a blogpost by Andrew O'Hagan LOL

I asked for actual proof of his assertion, not a link to a blog with no sources. Capiche?

Attached: 1559054469124.jpg (1909x2048, 316K)

and, remind me - JUST who invited Andrew O'Hagan to write that 'blogpost' and gave him the access that he had ?
>no sources
actually, fugged it, you're a fucking cretin, as per. Here's (Pic Related) another quote from above - maybe, creg wife be source enough for you

Attached: gaoltoshi.png (1000x664, 635K)

you want a quote from creg mother as well ?
>'hes not Satoshi, he's a very naughty boy'

Can a BSV antiguan enlighten a brainlet on one thing.

Regarding the "blind trust", it seems that the coins that were mined are all in the same original addresses. Therefore since those coins have never moved, it means that the original keys to those addresses existed at creation.

Therefore, even if these keys were later split via Shamir SS, the fact remains that someone at sometime had the entire key....and presumably still does.

>Being so obsessed with one man that you indulge in a pathetic power fantasy on a peruvian clam cultivating forum.
Have sex

Attached: 1558886406481.jpg (640x296, 17K)

yes, thats a completely novel, witty and factual response and all, however.. Theres another gentleman just above seeking enlightenment, perhaps you or one of the other BSV/nChain pajeets might care to answer ? No ? thought not

>‘None of this would have worked without bitcoin,’ Wright said, ‘but it’s a wheel and I want to build a car.’
woah

This is the correct thread.
BSV will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the Craig Wright team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as Craig says:
Get in BSV
The real BTC!

Let us all celebrate now
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=

Its funny, I posted this same question to Jow Forumsbitcoinsv some weeks back - being genuinely curious - yet I was banned for being a "greg troll" whatever .

I've actually been wracking my brain trying to think this through...I'll admit that I'm not a crypto genius...but I just can't imagine: How can a coinbase transaction from initial btc creation by a miner go into an address where someone doesn't hold the key?

are you derekm? hes the only public name i have seen shilling this facebook/bsv partnership with any seriousness

>presumably
what if you write an algo that generates a keypair, split via SSS, and its only output is the 5 (or however many) split keys, each one encrypted to the known public keys of each of the 5 keyholders
thus in theory the only time the entire main private key existed was for a millisecond in memory of the machine that created the 5 enceypted subkeys

Sure, but thats as good as worthless in practice as its mathematically un-provable you didnt keep it
>Come on user, I'll split our 8.5B
>My computer didn't save that 32 byte string
>I promise **hehe**

if all 5 parties knew and saw the code and were present at key generation and the machine destoryed its good enough. there is no such thing as perfect security unless you are hand forging your own fucking silicon wafers and burning microscopic traces and shit by hand because u are an autistic neckbeard paranoid weirdo named greg maxwell who is determibed to hide and monetize his massive CP collection

when next week?

wouldn't a less braindead way be to mine the block then send to multi-sig account as second step....I mean lets just assume all 5 were white.

>buy me a drink at coingeek
Drinks are free at coingeek

It just werks.

Attached: the great chain.png (1000x600, 752K)

Proof manpreet?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612_163642.jpg (593x534, 87K)

How will craig get the last bit of the puzzle on that date do you know?

>BSV dies a slow death

BSV is done, and anyone holding out hope that it will become something more than just another shitcoin in the massive pile of shitcoins is a brain dead fucking retard!

Attached: 1546813889959.jpg (645x729, 57K)

no that requires continual maintenance and sending of coins, much easier to generate a secure multiparty deterministic wallet and all miners configured to automatically mine to addresses in said wallet. set it and forget it

>He thinks anybody cares about an irrelevant question asked by some brainlet
Have sex. Enjoy poverty.

Attached: cigarpepe.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Attached: 1530429131093.jpg (1080x596, 166K)

Shitcoin gambling industry excluded, BSV got more done in the last 6 months than the entire crypto industry got done in 10 years