Its happening, tonight

Strap in

Attached: tonight.png (545x73, 3K)

Cont

Attached: tonight 2.png (206x178, 3K)

Its not. Back to $1 we go.

How gay do I have to be to buy this? I sucked a dick in high school, is that enough?

We're going to 20$

Link is over 2$ in BiteBTC.

Attached: link2dollars.png (1239x828, 61K)

Depends did you like it?

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Attached: 1414141241.png (905x635, 224K)

dude you're just... such an idiot.

>doubles advocate

>pre-Madonnas

learn the freaking english language before you go and epically fail in front of shit tons of people on 4Channel.

Damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

>a peach of cake
dropped. learn english.

You got memed bro theres even 6 deliberate errors in that text

how is this vapourware shitcoin 600MILLION market cap?

the actual fuck. thats 600MILLION DOLLARS

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have high reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality.

Attached: 28 - opdST21.png (2586x1969, 1.43M)

Top kek and good b8, user.

This pasta is certified epic

Attached: 1560645498847.jpg (1020x1064, 161K)

Thanks, bromen noodle. I just call it how I see it.. haha

Look dude, if you check there's like three freakin' times that many errors. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the downed here and let you re-read that piece of garbage...

You are a MANIAC

Everyone here came from reddit, admit it

Probably, I was appalled yesterday at an Jow Forums thread. Most people were between 18 and 24 tops.
Where the hell is the old guard? I thought we were here forever.

too easy

Attached: 46BC1EF8-34DD-4D55-8F50-6A97A725A8C6.jpg (400x400, 25K)

The "you're just..." gave you away at first.
But who knows anymore.

>PEACH of cake
stopped reading there