Stop FB ZuckerBucks coin

IT IS A CALL TO STOP FACEBOOK'S FAKE COIN.

Cryptocurrencies are not meant to be: centralized, censored and anti-privacy. We must not let facebook's fake coin have a strong position.

Only post to where facebook's "Libra" coin is present. Twitter, reddit threads, comments in different articles, etc. Call it "ZuckerBucks".

Post your links here what you attack. Get ready also for flaming on their June 18 launch!

Attached: libra.png (449x450, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/2019/06/15/facebookcoin-is-being-announced-on-tuesday-and-we-still-dont-know-why-its-a-crypto/
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/c16yf0/this_is_how_they_will_kill_crypto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/2019/06/15/facebookcoin-is-being-announced-on-tuesday-and-we-still-dont-know-why-its-a-crypto/

This for more details on why the coin is shitcoin.

Fuck off you dumb retard it will use chainlink and make all of us rich.

Normies will love it

you don't get it

this
there's nothing we can do to open the eyes of the sheep OP. might as well embrace the gains (if any)

pretty sure they will also integrate it into insta as a way to "reward" your favorite thot. post image in bikini? here have 10 libras

Fuck you greedy idiot. You are working against yourself. Never feed big companies only wanting to make you their underlings.

Let normies know they are using something destructive.Simple.

Reddit /buttcoin are flaming already.

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/c16yf0/this_is_how_they_will_kill_crypto/

zuckerbucks.

You will always be their underling, you shit-eating retard. The only choice you get is how far up you'll be on the totem pole.

>He's here for the tech
Kek

>Cryptocurrencies are not meant to be: centralized, censored and anti-privacy

Says who? You? You are poor. You don't matter.

Just call it zuckbuck or facebookcoin and spam it at every occasion, it will work.
Just do not call it Libra ever, reminder that control of the language is everything.

> zuckerbucks

Attached: 1560232733762.jpg (126x128, 4K)

> centralized, censored and anti-privacy
> meanwhile on cmc
> #3 -- xrp, totally controlled by Ripple
> #6 — eos, which is not blockchain
> #7 — bnb, a fucking exchange coin, which lets Binance freeze your tokens
> #9 -- usdt, notorious $ printing press
Normies don't care bout muh decentralization

>lets stop the onramp which will bring 2B users into daily crypto use
>why has my family been poor for generations?
>how are genetics and income related?

Slave mentality at its finest.

Based and adversary-pilled That's what I was gonna suggest

How do I make money off zuccbucks? I don't care about the technicals or if it's "ruining crypto", how do I hop on the wagon?

holy shit reddit is absolute assblasted by facebook. How fucking mad will they be if facebook partners with chainlink and chainlink moons like a motherfucker.