Craig Wright drops hints he’s Satoshi year before being outed!

vimeo.com/149115042
9:00 onward, Proof of Smug

Attached: 221CD133-2555-4B28-992F-A2EC20AE8F68.jpg (1887x1024, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

craigwright.net/
ohmysatoshi.com/craig-wright-on-medium
github.com/tonesnotes/BsvArch/blob/master/CswOnMedium.md
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
alice.bitdb.network/
bico.media/39062d9fb3df9054e4df8321694e631ac5b653d15e122524fddb6c7f7741ff1b
youtube.com/watch?v=4zYxVOs1W2E&t=
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-how-many-wrongs-make-wright
metanet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST SIGN A BLOCK DUDE LMAO

Proof of Faggotry (PooF)

Attached: 1536095250778.jpg (557x520, 52K)

Attached: BKYCc.jpg (500x500, 160K)

>faketoshi

I love this interview. It is mysterious and enigmatic Craig at his best, before anyone knew he who he was.

In fact this interview-series is what first clued me in that he was Satoshi back in 2015. He was completely unknown at the time, but somehow had deeper knowledge about Bitcoin than anyone else in the space. How was this even possible? Why was nobody talking about this guy?

As I started looking into him more, and the controversy surrounding him, it became undeniable - this fucking Aussie cunt is the creator of Bitcoin.

Attached: ee937fa05bf85e4008939990074547ab2981c9ed0c52f269821fee03b40b87e3.jpg (851x569, 75K)

>somehow had deeper knowledge about Bitcoin than anyone else in the space
I remember reading about tha....ahh..uhh....prolly cause I wrote it hehe *nervous laughter*
>proceeds to confuse what a float is

You know, these talking points honestly just make me laugh.

You know he produces several original multipage articles on Bitcoin and cryptographic technology and innovation every week that everyone can read and gain knowledge.

craigwright.net/

The authentic insights gained from his regular writings on law, cryptography, economics and computer science trumps every single contrived talking points that you paid core cuck shills come up with. It's quite amusing to watch you flail and fight against the inevitable.

ohmysatoshi.com/craig-wright-on-medium

Craig wins.

Attached: 1559148673575.jpg (750x835, 83K)

>wearing a scarf and overcoat inside the house
>larping as a smart, rich guy

Why don't you stop worshipping a middle-aged Australian man you fucking cringelord

Fuck off. The whole notion of Craig being Satoshi is based on one single "Tulip trust". Do you even realize how strong your own disillusionment will be in January 2020?

You are now aware he will use his psychic tricks on Jamal and Tyrone during the 30 mins he’s allowed in the prison yard each day

COPE shills

github.com/tonesnotes/BsvArch/blob/master/CswOnMedium.md

NOTHING you do can stop Craig and BitCoin from scaling. I know you also know this, because the burning anger in your posts and bile you spew is an honest signal, you are like teenagegirls who can't control their emotions. Seethe like the powerless cucks you are.

Hahahaha losers

Attached: Craig_medium.png (978x8138, 1.04M)

You craig shills are some funny mother fuckers I'll give you that

This is the correct thread.
BSV will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the Craig Wright team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as Craig says:
Get in BSV
The real BTC!

Let us all celebrate now
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=

Naive idiot. Enjoy being ridiculed when the time comes.

Attached: CSW fake whitepaper.jpg (3098x1762, 879K)

Any smart investor would hedge their bets, and have a stack of BSV in their wallets.

Why? Because Id rather invest 5 bsv on the off chance this smart cunt is satoshi, and not be left behind. If i lost the the value of 5 bsv, who gives a fuck?? I have spent 1k USD on a weekend on pussy, booze and blow. On the off chance that BSV becomes worth 1:1 ratio of BTC well then fuck, let party!

Buy it, store it for 5 years and lets see where we end up.

Anyone can steal keys peasant. He said he will sign after all evidence is out.

>Any smart investor would hedge their bets
If SV wasn't a completely fake volume LARP it would be moving down, as real investors would be hedging away given the potential for 8.5B default federal judgement on tues.

But because this is just a vehicle for calvins money laundering, the price hasnt moved.

We know what kind of "evidence" it is.

Attached: CSW - fake domain registration.png (1129x701, 279K)

Watch what he said before that you fucking fool.

Truth:
CSW IQ : >190

Also Truth:
CSW Social IQ: Borderline Retarded

Read some of his recent stuff. He's truly a genius but he pisses people off constantly from his high horse. That's likely why he produces such a shitload of disgruntled employees that work against hin.

+1GB blocks is enough for my dick to get hard. Lets be honest, when you can host a serverless website on a single BSV transaction you cannot dismiss the potential of nChain

Are you assuming creg is considering tha case some sorta joke? are you serious about default? do you notice how that sounds like even on the face of it? like he’s just going to let it go default and laugh as he loses billions? are you seriously suggedting that?

>like he’s just going to let it go default and laugh as he loses billions?

Attached: Creg TV.png (882x211, 22K)

alice.bitdb.network/

its all about the right price.
if i have to pay 1cent for my 200 byte transaction its ok. Lets assume my website is in total 30mb. Thats 30.000kbyte or 30.000.000 byte. So hosting it on the blockchain would cost me a one time payment of 1500,- USD instead of 10,- / month what im paying now. A studio like TimeWarner hosting an 4.7GB Blockbuster OnChain would pay *zips calculator* 4.700 MB = 4.700.000 KB = 4.700.000.000 Byte / 200 / 100 = 235.000,- USD to host in OnChain. Sounds like a fair pricing to prevent spam and garbage.

Whenever this case ends and CSW gets charged with perjury and fraud because the court deems him unfit to prove he is satoshi and he cannot display any reasonable evidence, BSV is going to come crashing down just like bitcoin gold, and bitcoin private. Just another useless fork, unironically BCASH is more useful than SV

bsv cucks on suicide watch

>if
do you have a source on your pricing per 200 byte transaction?

It's over, Greg. You will be in prison like your buddies Julian Assange, Paul Le Roux and Ross Ulbricht.

bico.media/39062d9fb3df9054e4df8321694e631ac5b653d15e122524fddb6c7f7741ff1b

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.15.44 PM.png (1402x602, 126K)

This is retarded. It's not "serverless". The server is still the one that queries the blockchain, which means it can go down under heavy load or shut down. And to run your own blockchain node is much more expensive than to simply run a web server. Another PR trick, one of the many.

*ahem*

Attached: 4D7785A5-74FA-4942-AC02-E78F36487EA3.jpg (640x564, 339K)

read thecaseforbsv.com
hobby users are meant to disapper, they dont matter any more for bitcoin.

SMUG
Bsv brothers, how do we prepare for Craig’s potential obliteration of the crypto market?

I flipped my 1 btc into 21 bsv and 32 eth. If Craig starts dumping btc like no tomorrow, I believe core supporters will trade to eth, pumping it in tangent.

Any other strategies?

Indeed, but that query can always be reached at any point in time. It will always be instilled, unedited on the blockchain

Perfectly describes the stages of Tulip fags as they discover that the whole thing as bogus as fuck.

Attached: 1557935482506.jpg (657x561, 30K)

It's useless for websites. What matters for websites is latency, which is always high in case of blockchain. Sorry, you've been served marketing junk.

Accumulate BSV before it moons, that's literally it. I told you this same thing at $60 a month ago, and I tell you at $210 now. I will tell you the same thing in 2 weeks when it is $370 and in 2 months when it is $600. There isn't much time left. The only question you need to ask yourself, is how big of a stack can I accumulate of the world's new money before it absorbs the entire crypto market cap.

Make your decisions now.

Attached: Bitcoin_is_capitalism_in_code_form.png (846x2478, 267K)

Websites, transactions, assurance contracts, receipts, friendly IOU's.. the list goes on. How is having a document instilled on the blockchain until the end of time marketing junk? It is PROVEN that BSV can do this. Having big blocks allows this. nChain has patents on ???

Look, like I said in my first post, I'm hedging. I have a healthy portfolio. You cant deny this cunt is smart.

KEK

bsv bagholders are in between denial and anger.

Dude, bsv holders are the clowns of this space, we love you and enjoy watching your deluded posts.

oh no Im up 300% and hold the most promising project in crypto. what am I gonna dooooo

Good luck. To store files on the blockchain is redundant, costly and slow. It's a lame sales angle.

aussie man bad

Attached: 1499000378661.png (1054x526, 61K)

screen capped. See you in 5 - 10 years when IOT comes into play. Stay poor

That's insanely retarded faggot. Your post just adds support to the fact it's not a PnD but actual people buying to hedge

You should look up what latency is. What cloud storage is. What is AWS Lambda. Blockchain is and will always be expensive to host websites.

You realise if he loses the case it proves he's satoshi?

Attached: 1560688160211.jpg (1765x957, 645K)

HOLY FUCK THIS IMAGE IS GENIUS HAHAHA

I fucking love you whoever made that

Attached: 1557621689753.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1400x996, 506K)

1 sat/byte. 200 bytes=200 sats. 200x1x10^-8x bitcoin sv price in usd.

Attached: gaoltoshi.png (1000x664, 635K)

This is great OC my friend, just remove the black box at the bottom and it's perfect.

BSV frens make the best memes, believe me

hahaha I like this pic because that's exactly the logic Calvin has been using. "I'll pump the price and that'll help the rethoric quite a bit, our shill army will become much more effective after the price goes x3". Well good fucking job, another pump and you will make a fuckton of money with this.

I just knocked it up then. I love seeing my memes take wind.

Attached: 1560498054372.jpg (766x400, 32K)

kek

How can I larp as a smart black guy if I’m a smart white guy. I want to identify as smart but also be able to play the race card. Then I can say “I’m Satoshi” and if they question me I can respond by saying “What Satoshi can’t be black?”

he doesn’t even write those technobabble posts lmao

there you go

Attached: Capture.png (1395x994, 924K)

Mmm no, you can see my thoughts here.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zYxVOs1W2E&t=

DESU he's starting to amaze me. I think he really does believe that he's Satoshi.

holy shit this shitskin is unbearable with his callcenter voice.

also this kid has no clue and this bullshit he tells is not more than his unreflected fringe opinion.

also the bs he is spreading is totally inaccurate and he got most facts straight out wrong.

>unironically BCASH is more useful than SV
yikes

Craig is not Satoshi. Not a single word written by Satoshi was written by Craig. Satoshi had a vision. Craig did not. But Satoshi needed outside help because he had a debilitating medical condition. And he had worked on something with Craig in the past. So Satoshi reached out to Craig because Craig knew enough to be of technical assistance but also could perform tasks that someone in a hospital bed could not. Satoshi eventually left the hospital despite the fact he shouldn’t have from a medical standpoint. But he had things to take care of and he didn’t entirely trust Craig. And then he was almost certainly going to shoot himself in the head. Out of the hospital his condition deteriorated quickly because wasn’t taking care of himself he had a single minded determination to handle all his affairs so he could then feel good about putting a gun in his mouth. At that point there were a handful of people who would occasionally call or check in on Satoshi. None of whom knew he was Satoshi. He planned to tell one person and give him the keys. But he died in his sleep. A friend who had seen him a few days earlier and became alarmed upon seeing Satoshi not looking well and the condition of his residence, came back to check in but no one answered. Satoshi died before he could tie up all his loose ends and go out with a bang. Craig upon learning of Satoshis death was distraught. He released a YouTube video where he cried. But then Craig’s tears turned to excitement when he realized he was in excellent position to be Satoshi. He took a number of additional steps to make it appear as if he was Satoshi. One of which he fucked up thereby disqualifying him but people some people still fall for the scam. He sent an email to someone he knew had access to Satoshis residence. And tried to feel the guy out to see if he knew anything and what he knew.

Upon determining the guy hadn’t been clued in yet, Craig decided to see to what extent the guy could be manipulated. Unfortunately for Craig, the guy is super sharp and starts asking the right questions. For Craig they were the wrong questions. Craig eventually cut off contact. What you see in that video, that smile is duper’s delight.

Source: would it matter

What are you talking about? He clearly made solid arguments that completely destroyed BSV as a long term position. You can't argue with him. He even went out of his way to lesson you in history.

It's not even that relevant. What matters more is how lost and betrayed these people will feel when they discover that there's no trust, no unlocked coins, nothing. That will be the real fun.

>when you're too much of a brainlet to copy paste another part of the grey area above in paint or doesn't know you can copy pixels in photoshop

It's going to be a staple going forward, count on that

Attached: 1557938906754.jpg (347x139, 24K)

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-how-many-wrongs-make-wright

well retards it really sucks you all have cognitive dissonance and your literal fag fraud idol was already proven not to be satoshi lmao get fucked by a blog retards

I found the source!

It's literally OVER for Creg once people see this picture!

Attached: Creg1.png (864x766, 210K)

>Websites, transactions, assurance contracts, receipts, friendly IOU's.. the list goes on. How is having a document instilled on the blockchain until the end of time marketing junk?

Imagine the roman empire - under the economic tutelage of indian street shitters - formulated a currency system that used a significant portion of its gold and military might to enshrine the scatological graffiti found among the various bath houses in rome.

Imagine that this new system completely intertwined this random graffiti and their currency in such a way that it was impossible to differentiate where one started and the other finished. Grocery list, IOU's, advertisements, "for a good time call", drawings of random penises, all of it became the fundamental reserve of each and every roman coin.

Who would have the intelligence to speak against this?

Attached: who.jpg (327x344, 15K)

Right now it may not be as fast as Googls but it’s a fuckton faster than Tor. Also if you need to access a record for court purposes, immutability matters more than speed.

>Right now it may not be as fast as Googls
It will never be because it's the blockchain, it's not suited for fetching latency-critical data like websites. It's okay to have a latency of several seconds for payments, not okay for websites. Let alone that you have to pay for each single upload. If you're referring to TOR it means you're aiming at some kind of illegal/indecent content not allowed elsewhere. So much for "law-compliance".

OP returns to thread, wb cunt.
Do you have a problem with documents permanently carved into the blockchain? Whats the issue with paying a transaction fee to upload a contract onto the blockchain compared to a solicitor doing it and holding it in an office somewhere?

>You know he produces several original multipage articles on Bitcoin
metanet dot icu/library-of-craig/
you mean literally 3 LMAO
and they're all mumbo jumbo fairy unicorn dust
he just had an intern type a bunch of shit that makes no sense, throw in a couple buzzwords like turing completeness (which you Indians refuse to type it right)
and done, your SEVERAL articles about nothing are done

they're all post bitcoin too, Craig has NEVER talked about cryptography or anything related to the space before bitcoin.

Literal retard

>unironically BCASH is more useful than SV
Further proof THEY compromised Bitcoin Cash and BSV is Bitcoin

What if he is Satoshi tho?

Attached: thinking2.png (259x194, 9K)

kek you fell for it

based
CSW is literally a government tool and some of you fucking idiots are buying into his "fully integrated KYC" with open fucking mouths

Bitcoin was made by NSA white hats.
BSV needs to win or we have lost the future to chinks and criminal ancaps.

Attached: csw.jpg (770x513, 89K)