Seeing that this fucktard just banned the US from trading, which exchange do you guys recommend?

Seeing that this fucktard just banned the US from trading, which exchange do you guys recommend?

crypto-markets.news/article/profile/168/u.s.-traders-temporarily-blocked-at-binance

Attached: cz-binance-5x3.jpg (4136x2758, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huobi.co/en-us/topic/invited/?invite_code=a9ji4
eucx.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't need an exchange to buy and hold btc, which is the only thing you should be doing.

This only replace buttcoin with LINK.

Binance didn't even exist 2 years why are folks talking as if its the only exchange in the world. Exchanges will continue to rise and fall, be destroyed and created

Attached: 1406248015414s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>dex
even though it's not a true dex he even encourages vpn usage and removed the portion of the TOS where it said they could seize your crypto. he's based

Binance DEX is total garbage. All it has is a few shitcoins/bnb

Kucoin use my referral code if you sign up:
EHevba

>Implying the same thing isn't about to happen to KuckCoin

Easily Huobi,never been hacked and based in singapur.
I truly believe that huobi will profit the most from binance blocking US users
huobi.co/en-us/topic/invited/?invite_code=a9ji4
Yes it is a reflink,thank you for using

Never tried Houbi. How much of a pain in the ass is their KYC?

did KYC a few days ago, was the fastest and smoothest kyc i ever did. don't know if burgers are getting cucked by SEC again and have to do more stuff for KYC though, i'm from europe

Us (((regulators))) pushed him to open in us, imbecile.
And guess what, soon you will be unable to work on any non-us exchange

THANK GOD THE US GOV IS LOOKING OUT FOR ME I AM SO GRATEFUL HOW CAN I PAY MORE TAXES I WANT TO SUBSIDIZE MORE NIGGERS

EUCX will be up later this year. They’re going to be the standard for exchanges.
eucx.io

Huobi, binance and kucoin are basically run by the same people

That’s why I’m getting off of chink exchanges as soon as EUCX rolls out.

Tradesatoshi

coss.io geting better by the day

Unironically CoinMetro

You already know

Attached: SjqY5vrl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

mandala exchange

Kucoin is Binance without the volume, which will obviously change over time. KCS is arguably one of the best holds in crypto right now, look at the daily charts- slow and steady ups. Coin burn soon. KCS allows you to collect daily KCS "dividends" which of course are very small- but think about it like this. Getting 1 KCS a day, and assuming KCS gets up to BNB levels, you're getting a passive $30 per day just to enjoy KCS gains + KCS dividends.

Kucoin does not have a dust feature yet, but they say they'll implement it soon. Kucoin is by far a 1000x better exchange. No figurehead like CZ either.