Lonely femanon here with no knowledge of this chainlink thing...

Lonely femanon here with no knowledge of this chainlink thing. I will be your friend if you teach me about the price eoy. Post your telegram handle below and don't be creepy if I message you (no dick pics)

Attached: 1557883806651.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

Nice bait

Go to bed Elon

Writing style says male.

>7 femanon spam in last 24 hrs
>ask me how i'm counting? am i online on Jow Forums for 24hrs? you decide

Audibly kekd

FemAnon, Buy it! It doesn't matter that no US companies will use it! Its defiantly not a security & smartcontract.com is not a US company, CFC regs are BS!

> t. Nick Fuentes
We told you to buy. Now you'll forever be a dirty no-linker.

Oh would ya look at that. Claims to be a female yet shows no proof in the form of a pic with a timestamp to legitimatize his claims. Color me shocked.

tits or GTFO

>I will be your friend
>Someone bring me ____ I'll love you forever!
Bitches actually used to say this, and orbiters actually did them ridiculous favors for nothing

fudders, you overdid it with this one.

Who's the grille in the webm plox

Wtf is wrong with her neck?

She has a t-shirt of almost the same colour of her skin

It's a boy.

Sandy Cohen

I am a racist and I hold Chainlink. And I know I'm not the only one. I first heard of this smartcontract middleware project when posting in Stormfront. We were brain-STORMING (pun intended) some ideas that we nazis could use to undermine women and minorities and some intelligent user brought up investing in the project and became the most upvoted idea. What does Chainlink have to do, at all, with opressing women and minorities you may ask? Well, I will explain to you in a way even a pathetic, weak and stupid female would understand, so you better be grateful here:

Because of the inefficiency of modern day contract enforcement, generally dominated by slow and inefficient government owned courts, in the last decades modern society has seen a huge explosion in the number of people employed as white collar workers. The stereotypes about white collar workers, all of them, are absolutely true. They are lazy pieces of shit, doing non-essential make-work while browsing their phones, maybe doing an hour or two at most or real work in the entire day. This is the context in which women entered the "work"force in masse. Women can't do real jobs. Well, maybe 10% can do something useful, but most of you only strut around in air conditioned offices like you're the hottest shit in the world, while men still do 95% of the work.

So... what is going to happen to all that unnecessary administrative bloat? Thanks to our man Sergey Nazarov the days of you paper pushers, lawyers and other parasites are numbered. Within a decade all these jobs will almost be gone. Smart contracts will make all of you go back into the kitchen, where you should have always been because there won't be a Jew megacorp willing to waste its money in hiring you when NEET nodes will do it for a fraction of the price.

Chainlink, the currency for a bright future where women will be oppressed and niggers curb stomped into extermination!

HEIL FUCKING HITLER
LONG LIVE SERGEY NAZAROV, THE LEADER OF OUR REVOLUTION

Attached: Sergey.png (591x730, 34K)

BASED (also very redpilled)

That's a nice Brooke Shields regen

haiii guys UWU teech me about cwypto cuwwency pwease uwu :3c

Attached: Screenshot_89.png (624x511, 465K)

>eoy
fucking looser

I remember falling for that, not epic