29 yo

>29 yo
>unemployed with an MSc Computer Science
>know Java, c# and python
>can’t get a job because employers always tell me I don’t have enough experience
>try to freelance
>can’t compete with pajeets charging $5 A DAY
>try to tutor
>tutoring application rejected because i didn’t get a 4.0 GPA in my SATs 12 years ago nor go to an ivy league uni
>decide to start an online video course
>get mean comments saying I have an autistic voice and that I should kms

Is seppaku the only option left for me Jow Forums?

Attached: 1C8D5EC8-8AE9-4D27-8279-2C170D0CE3B9.jpg (1200x768, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiobe.com/tiobe-index/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>know Java
the place fills with the musty smell of curry

Just do some open source programming and soon you can apply for work showcasing open source code you worked on. Or you can just do one of those rip-off coding bootcamps and see if they have a hired path that takes you from outside company. Usually there is shortage of programmers in Western countries so getting a shit-tier job is not that hard.

tiobe.com/tiobe-index/

Attached: 1506854917050.png (669x514, 25K)

Yeah sounds like you need a portfolio/experience so you gotta do some free work to get things going. Also, don't you have projects of your own to show off?

you cant progra mm some useful and visual appealing apps?

During your msc you didn't create a portfolio with some apps or pet projects?

Learn solidity and go and then apply to the chainlike team to weaponize your autism

Attached: 1560637557326.jpg (1024x746, 178K)

Nah, sounds like you're doing fine. Keep hustling and you'll make it. Already doing better than 99%

I have been doing free work for years. The entire industry excepts you to work for free because no one is going to pay min wage for a developer in the west when they can hire Rajesh for $500 a month.

Why would you want to become a wageslave exactly?

>I have been doing free work for years. The entire industry excepts you to work for free
What do you mean?
Paid internships and co-ops are super common in tech and often $20/hr+. Lots of CS grads start at FAANGs making over six figures.
Can you elaborate on what you did during college?

The board does but OP's post doesn't at all

Hu? Which country are you in ? In Germany its literally impossible to be unemployed with a MSc in Comp Sci. if you actually applied to something outside of senior engineer positions at Google, FB, or Apple.

> t. MSc in Comp Sci fresh out of university gettting around 5 headhunter requests on linkedin a day

that's the free market letting you know your worth: $4 a day

He probably doesn’t live in California

Write your own crypto currency or something. Some guys did that with BOMB. I bought a few, and they just keep going up in price. I think one day, BOMBs will be worth thousands.

There is also the Enterprise General threads that pop up every now and then with lots of great business ideas.

Personally, all I do is crypto, because crypto is like free money.

Attached: 1543298757529.jpg (3358x1800, 1010K)

> no one is going to pay
So you're telling me you can't find a single business that'd prefer have their website designed and maintained locally by someone they can have a meeting with, than send money to india? Fuck off. You're another idiot that went for a degree in something you could have learnt in 3 months at home, and haven't the business skills to apply it.

im in similar position op only difference is that I don't have a master's degree (how do you complete a master's degree without getting several job offers btw)

yeah anyway. i dunno. I have a few ideas for a website I was thinking of realizing. maybe you should try something similar.

>shortage of programmers in western world
next joke. I like OP also have a MSc in CS and I am unemployed as well. college is the biggest scam out there. its 2019 the internet exists now, teach yourself. only go to college for a MD or JD. I live in california as well. Ive applied to 500 jobs at least

can you web design?

see
>14175429

yeah I dont get it - I did like 5, and 3 of those can be shown off because they're decent