Honest discussion

What is the potential of pic related?
Will we see this at 1$ this year?
What do you think user?

Attached: vidiot.png (205x86, 3K)

Token not needed

be careful, this is an erc-20 funding token. i don't have a crystal ball to predict if this is currently the absolute top of the pump or if it might pump even further, but what's for sure is that this will dump brutally and everyone that keeps holding his shittokens will be an eternal begholder until he sells for a loss

First token burn is gonna launch us over 1$ easy

Attached: 1_r7df1eDoZbbQTmu1SDpM1g.jpg (1200x1299, 114K)

Why do you think so?

the absolute state of /biz

Attached: 1540480631616.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

When is the first token burn?

With the current mcap, supply and clients they have it's hard to believe it's not going to grow. This is not some ambiguous shitcoin that serves as a PnD vehicle... this is an actual company that is rolling out a product with a widely applicable use case that is easy to understand.

>With the current mcap, supply and clients they have it's hard to believe it's not going to grow.
Yeah, that´s what I thought as well.
Reddit scum should catch up as well soon hopefully. I heared there is a chance to exchange tokens into company shares. Thant should help to grow it as well.
Really need a 5x or so from here. Got severly fucked by other shitcoins

Just broke through 21 cents ez

I bought at 13 cents. Hoping we can hit a dollar at least.

It's a good thing you're warning anons to be sceptical. I learned the hard way, but when I learned I paid off half my mortgage selling Elixir at the very top back in the day.

I am going to take the chance with this token though. The company is Dutch and as a Dutchy I spent some time digging around. The company is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, I checked the details on their HQ address, I checked with the arthouse that owns the Rembrandt painting they validated, I checked the notary that oversaw it, I investigated the LinkedIn profiles of the team (some went to my uni). It all checks out. They are making money as we speak. How many projects can say the same? They have proven to me that they are able to be seen by the market in which they want to operate, but also in the cryptocurrency realm.

The ONLY thing I haven't been able to verify is to what extend Khrone uses their product. I was able to confirm a few of their biggest other clients.

In the end this could dump, or go down when the market shits the bed, but I'm liking to odds to leave my bags right where they are and take the wager. I got in at 0.06 with a decent stack and I practically made it when it does a x10 or higher. I've talked to other holders on here, telegram and another popular Dutch forum that feel the same... that is also conveyed in the amount of selling that's going on. Which isn't a lot.

There are many erc20 dapps in top200 that are not implemented in any kind of business, unlike VIDT which has marketcap of just 5M$, but already works with transnational giants

Oh, i remember you were posting about your investigation on Jow Forums. Your posts are partly responsible for my initial investment. Keep it up, brotha!

Truly well spoken. Based and vidpilled.

Np! I still stand behind my findings in the fullest

I will not sell till 8x to 10x

It's a scam.

Attached: 123131213165165416.png (1500x998, 258K)

God why did i take profits so early (@72-73k) ?! I almost want it to dump just to not feel so dumb, despite the fact that i still hold a sizeable stack

It has been going up for days, at some point it has to dump a bit, probably around june 19?

I would expect a dump around $1. This seems legit enough it may be worth keeping some of your bag as it may retrace a few weeks afterwards.

I like how faggots have been selling off expecting a dump based on absolutely nothing. Seriously, there’s no indication it’s going to dump any time before the 19th, and even then it might just do the opposite. It’s not like you can predict a dump with this and every time there has been one the price quickly rose to new ATH. You deserve to lose gains for having weak ass hands

something VIDT has, that other shitcoins don't have (EQL) is a major chink exchange. so when june 19 emoji really hinted at something unexpected, then noone knows how big the pump is going to be (or dump)

It's a scam.

ok

Title says honest discussion, I was first honest here.

Do you mind to elaborate? Why is it a scam? We will listen to you carefully, go ahead.

>It’s a scam.
>honest discussion
kek whole lot of discussing in that post user

You know it is a scam when there are pajeets guarding their thread and responding immediately to anyone who reveals the truth.

>ad hominem
>0 substantial arguments about project itself

Let me know when you have something to say

I didn't really expect a dump, nonetheless taking profits is essential part of this game. It's just that at this point i'm kinda emotionally invested in this coin, so yea i feel like shit for letting you down with my weak hands. Not selling anymore at least until 0.4$

Shoo shoo

It's okay user

waar hebben die knapen gestudeerd?

InHolland, Hogeschool Rotterdam, TU Delft

>HBO
big yikes, just sold my stack

Not much wrong with Bachelor degree desu. Probably more applied than Masters.

can confirm. I'd have never been able to start my own biz if I wasted time fucking around on a masters. the bachelors was good enough to get me going.

My yikes is for Hbo which is like a brainlet version of university. Nothing wrong with stopping your studies after getting a (real) bachelor's degree

We're still going

yep, slowly but surely going to ath

Big wall @78k

I'm a Burger and unfamiliar with Dutch or even broader European higher education. All I know of Delft is that it was (and maybe still is?) famous for pottery/ceramics.

He will take it down once people start biting it

So this will obviously go to 100mil market cap right? How long? 4 months? Any other better coins in the mean time?

Son you cant be thius naive lol how new are you?
Yes it will pump more, and yes dump will be brutal...

chad as fuck

Attached: vidt.jpg (800x533, 131K)

"big"
Fucking kek what's that, like 7k USD?

So the LINK fud is spreading to VIDT now. Bullish af. Literally just bought 100k.

5 mil mcap with a legit working product being used by HUGE clients. Why dont you just be honest and say you are a pussy for not buying and secretly hope it crashes to validate your bitchiness.

well, it's a solid mini-wall, considering the liquidity in this market

TU Delft is one of Europe's top engineering universities so that is good but the rest are basically comparable to your local crappy community college

Don't feel bad about that. I had set a sell order at 29k then went on vacation not expecting this crazy pump. When I noticed the price increasing very quickly, I wanted to cancel my sell but had absolutely no way to access my wallet on idex from my phone. It sucked ass buying back in at about 59k with like a third of the stack I had.

40k followers

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-184017_Chrome.jpg (1412x1783, 758K)

we're about to moon, this next green dildo will be glorious