/LPG/ - LinkPool General

Discussion thread about shares price, future of this platform, potential revenue... etc.

What Is LinkPool?
>LinkPool is a ChainLink service provider with the ultimate goal of lowering the barrier to entry to becoming part of the ChainLink node network. Our aim is to allow people to easily earn passive income via staking, and also ease the amount of technical knowledge and experience required for running their own node. We achieve this by offering a easy to use and intuitive staking app and also a more hands-on Node as a service solution.

Linkpool's Services

>Staking Pool
>NaaS
>Consultancy & Managed Nodes
>Chainlink Marketplace

Official Website: linkpool.io/index.html
dApp: staking.linkpool.io/dashboard
DEX for Linkpool shares: staking.linkpool.io/dex
Linkpool documentation and FREE EaaS: docs.linkpool.io
UPDATE medium.com/linkpool/announcing-the-first-chainlink-marketplace-a0dbfd5d13e3

Attached: LP Ranks.jpg (1365x2048, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HuxtableJonny/status/1140191591002492930
pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823/stories/164219229
twitter.com/CryptoSpong3/status/1140006927843434501
medium.com/linkpool/staking-with-chainlink-b58eb3de6f1b
medium.com/linkpool/announcing-the-first-chainlink-marketplace-a0dbfd5d13e3
etherscan.io/address/0x240bae5a27233fd3ac5440b5a598467725f7d1cd#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LinkPool Resources:
>Linkpool documentation and FREE EaaS: docs.linkpool.io
>FAQ linkpool.io/about.html
>Medium Articles medium.com/@linkpoolio
>Telegram t.me/linkpoolio

>Quick Rundown on the crowdsale

In order to get funding, LinkPool had a crowdsale from April 15 to July 31, 2018. Jonny & Mat sold 25% of the company to the crowdsale contributors. The capacity of the crowdsale was 1,000 ETH, of which only 701.2 ETH were sold. However, the Linkpool team decided to evenly distribute the unsold portion among contributors. After the crowdsale finished, the team distributed the shares, giving an extra 40% to everyone. These can be purchased through the DEx.

Why would I buy a share?
>You get 0.025% of the Linkpool's revenue per share you hold. That includes DEX fees, NaaS subscription payments, 25% stakers fee, Chainlink MarketPlace payments and any other form of revenue for future Linkpool's products that are paid in LINK. Furthermore you will obtain staking priority when LinkPool goes live (the amount to stake per share is unknown yet).

Thanks just pre-announced 100k market releases

How does distribution work in different cases?

>Figure with 100 LINK as revenue in the staking dApp:
>75 Link is distributed among every staker.
>6.25 Link is distributed among shareholders.
>18.75 Link is distributed among Jonny & Mat.

>Figure with 100 LINK as revenue in the NaaS payment, DEx fees, Node airdrops and Marketplace payments:
>75 go to Jonny & Mat
>25 go to share holders

Last LP share trade: ~44.5 ETH / LP

Next distribution 1%

Right now LinkPool is earning 2,880 LINK per month running a node on mainnet.

STAKING NUMBERS - The limits will be roughly as follows:

>On go-live: 200,000–800,000 LINK (200–800 LINK per LP)
>From 6–12 months: 10 million LINK+ (Over 10k LINK per LP)
>It’s important to note that from 6–12 months, 10 million is the lower target for the platform.

Attached: noderunning.png (3000x4200, 1.01M)

twitter.com/HuxtableJonny/status/1140191591002492930

>We have an internal target, but we won't be disclosing it. It's not as far off as what people think though.

Scam.
One guy controls most of the public lp shares.

the desperate attempt to get control over LINK away from the white wing to the enemy. Marines hold the line!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKPOOL

Attached: Eric.png (1790x1482, 570K)

Did they say when we can expect staking to start?

Attached: LinkPool Annual Revenue.png (1376x812, 243K)

Jonny and Mat control 3,000 LP shares and they are probably paying the team with LP shares as well. Anyway, the value of the LP shares is irrelevant. LP shares' passive revenue is the actual hidden treasure. Every Linkpool share gets 1 LINK per every 4,000 LINK that Linkpool earns.

That depends on the Chainlink team, not Linkpool's. They have to create / audit penalty and deposit contracts for that to work. Follow this story on pivotal to check its development
> pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823/stories/164219229

> Every Linkpool share gets 1 LINK per every 4,000 LINK
>that Linkpool earns
lmao you just described a ponzi scheme.
Try this shit on reddit desu, they will buy it

so 75% of the profit is divided between the few founders and the scraps are shared between hundreds of investors?

This. These "guaranteed passive income forever" schemes never work because there's always a competitor without that investors drag who can provide the same shit for less. That's why we never see built in, guaranteed revenue holes of 25% in facebook or BMW. That shit would be retarded, a copycat could come along and sell their services for 25% less and be exactly as profitable. They will run out of money if the market hasn't pushed them out beforehand.

Americucks cope

Actually euro ico investor but I see the writing on the wall and sold at 40 fucking ETH per share. Still have 2 left and let them ride but I know their faith.

Linkpool is earning 2880 Link per month just by running a node on mainnet and with only the Chainlink contract (5 min requests) requesting jobs. Now try to visualize an scenario in which every single confirmed partner till now are requesting jobs from the network, what is a good early figure? 50,000 daily requests? 80,000 daily requests? And all that keeping in mind that we are in a pre-staking state (when staking pools will shine). Don't let the trees keep you from seeing the forest.

>25%
>the scraps
Ok. Take into account that these shares are going to be the only source of revenue of the founders. There will be competitors, and that's fine. There will be room for a lot of them, we are all set for a long ride. Someone mentioned yesterday that every staking pool will have to set a limit for the capacity of their pools. So either you are fast as hell getting into that pool (first-in, first-serve) or they'll develop a payment system that allows you to get in and have your space guaranteed. Good luck with that

>That depends on the Chainlink team, not Linkpool's. They have to create / audit penalty and deposit contracts for that to work. Follow this story on pivotal to check its development
>> pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823/stories/164219229

Great reply, thanks fren! Any idea when this will happen?

The most amusing thing is, they rely on a constant inflow of new idio...investors. The nature of LINK makes it pretty much impossible to earn through staking, the stake is a collateral that is gone if your node provides shit data.

I remember the first shilling round, anons were openly saying that this is a ponzi but do to the amount of idiots they will throw a couple of bucks at it because reddit will buy it

>Linkpool is earning 2880 Link per month
lmao, where do you pajeets shill this shit? Must be poor men forums

so 75% of the profit goes to a couple of jews... then you pay the jews for an opportunity to get a small fraction of the rest of 25%? 1 share equates to 0.025% of the profit.
just trying to understand here

You are welcome buddy.

Check the Pivotal stories with "USD pricing" label on it and you'll find the answer. Linkpool's NaaS, MarketPlace flat monthly payments are going to be made in USD and that amount will be instantly converted into LINK, and the best part is those contracts will be provided by Chainlink itself.

>so 75% of the profit goes to a couple of jews
They are developing the products and services that will create revenue through demand. It makes sense that they get more revenue than someone who gets in now. They have been developing this for almost 2 years already.

>then you pay the jews for an opportunity to get a small fraction of the rest of 25%
Well... That's how capitalism works.

stop it Eric, you are digging your hole deeper with every post. Fuck off and go sell this shit on twitter, reddit facebook or the crypto discords. Pro tip, they will chase you away as user does because they fear LINK as the "scam" by Jow Forums

Can i just send my linkpool shares, to another ethereum adress connected to the linkpool dex?

You can send your Linkpool shares to whichever ETH address of your choice

so, what i have to do with my linkies ?

and the link rewards will directly be send to that ethereum adress?

how do you feel about CLC

Staking LINK will only be possible once Chainlink team create / audit the penalty and deposit contracts. That depends on the Chainlink team, not Linkpool's. Follow this story on pivotal to check its development
> pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823/stories/164219229

Correct, the whole process is trustless since it's governed by smart contracts

Their products and services are awesome. I almost sell a few LP shares to go all in, but there are a few things that I disliked since day 1

>their high self valuation
>the KYC proccess is more estrict than the Linkpool's crowdsale one

Major General LoveAnon reporting for duty. The cope in this thread is off the charts. Make love frens, not war..

how did you find how much lp shares people had?

I didn't unfortunately I'm not that smart, someone else did

twitter.com/CryptoSpong3/status/1140006927843434501

Nice to meet you Sir. See ya on the yatch party

linkpool team vowed to only participate in a fraction (5% iirc) of the total nodes of the network to avoid centralization, which is respectable

let's assume best case scenario and linkpool fully reaches their ceiling of 5% of LINK nodes.
1 billion LINK out there, only 350 million circulating. let's once again assume best case scenario ignore lost links, forgotten passwords, tech illiterate people or daytraders and assume 500 MILLION LINK gets staked (the rest will be getting bought to pay operators)

25 million of it gets staked in linkpool. linkpool devs estimated 5% return per month, but this sounds BICONEE-tier to me. i will say 1% per month. 250k staking rewards each month in the LP ecosystem.
75% goes to the stakers, 18% goes to the team, 6% goes to investors (quoting the dev). 250k*0.06=15k LINK for 1k LP shares, or 15 link monthly revenue per LP

when the crowdsale begun, 1 eth (price of a single lp share) costed 750 dollars and 1 link costed 0.30 (rough estimate, eth proceeded to fall to 500 and link to 0.20). you can probably guess where i'm going

with those 750 dollars, one could buy a 2.5k link stack instead of 1lp share. when stacked, this stack will generate 25 link monthly using our previous rules. even if it was staked on LP with their ourageous fee, it would return 19 link/month. that's 4 more links than the previous investment.

this estimation used the absolute best case scenario for LP, to the point of absurdity. chainlink is still an inherently better investment ROI wise.
only remaining LPIDF defence is that LP will somehow generate significant revenue from services other than staking. good for them if they do, but that's something outside the scope of staking LINK.

>linkpool team vowed to only participate in a fraction (5% iirc) of the total nodes of the network to avoid centralization
It's 10% not 5%. However it is important to clarify that this number has been misinterpreted many times. Linkpool aims to be present among the nodes of 10% of the job requests of the Chainlink network once this technology has been adopted, not to have 10% of the nodes of the network nor having 10% of the circulating supply staked in their nodes; therefore a few of your assumptions are wrong.

These 2 posts btfo OP and he can't even come back kek

Read this article faggot

medium.com/linkpool/staking-with-chainlink-b58eb3de6f1b

Second distribution just happened 100 minutes ago!

Well you missed
- The revenue from Node as a Service
- The revenue from the marketplace fees medium.com/linkpool/announcing-the-first-chainlink-marketplace-a0dbfd5d13e3
- The revenue from the DEX fees
- The possibility of Linkpool also becoming an ETH staking platform.

There are good reasons why people pay 45 ETH per share right now. Linkpool will be much much more than "just" a staking pool.

How? Where did this blessing come from? I thought it happened yesterday and then again in one month or so..?

Its biweekly from here on out

One was dex fees and the other one was from their node.

Awesome!

Where can I see how much the node has accumulated?

Yesterday the percentage bar of the DEX fees reached 100% allowing it to be distributed among the LP shareholders. What is going to be every two weeks is the airdrop of the node that Linkpool operates in the main network like said

You can check how much the node earns here
etherscan.io/address/0x240bae5a27233fd3ac5440b5a598467725f7d1cd#tokentxns make sure to bookmark it

etherscan.io/address/0x240bae5a27233fd3ac5440b5a598467725f7d1cd#tokentxns

>There are good reasons why people pay 45 ETH per share
because they are retards? you could get 7.5k link with that money

Thank you so much fren!

Overall this was the most constructive interaction on Jow Forums in a long time.

Oh weird i got my 1.4 shares during the ico for $400

Etheteum contracts usually exist on the blockchain, which is an immutable and publicly browsable ledger of transactions/contract interactions... If only there was some kind of transaction that the LP contract was preforming that could indicate who is holding LP and how much they earned and as such are holding...

The gist of the matter is investing according to two conditional factors. If you firmly believe in usage, network volume and adoption potential, buy LINK and have some LP.

On the other hand if you believe in LINK 1k eoy and moon missions, just buy LINK or simply learn to run your own node. It's perfectly fine, even the LP team members help people who want to run their own nodes.

Although I have to admit that in my opinion it's investment-wise to have a fraction of one of the main projects that will profit from usage as well as having a stack of LINK. IIf you believe that LINK is not only going to moon but also will have a lot of use, it is a bit ridiculous not to accept the value of a company that is positioning itself as one of the pioneers in the ecosystem.

I'm glad to hear that, you are welcome!