EXIT ALL MARKETS

130 IQ non-virgin chad here with a PhD in Economics (i've had sex)

this is LITERALLY your last chance to sell bitcoin above 9k. i have made a lot of models and none predicted it would go this high. this swing is literally so irrational, models can't put up with it.

bitcoin long term price is determined by the amount of people who are either too dumb or too new to it that can enter the market at any given time, to understand how it has no real value.

currently, due to it being so new, it's far overpriced and will only go down. it's fair value, when the amount of retards already in/leaving reach eqlubirium with the amount of retards entering puts it at about $25 / BTC by the MOST OPTIMISTIC estimations. it's likely far lower.

i'm honestly doing a huge favor to you by letting you know to exit all marktes sell, preferably short. i'm all in shorts and i'm going to be a millionaire in weeks.

Attached: 45467556-3572fc80-b6ee-11e8-878e-2ab9702a7bf3.png (1920x1030, 166K)

Yeah this, definitely sell right now.

Attached: 1553017012054.jpg (640x502, 16K)

>I have made so many models. None of them have been correct, but this time I promise I'm correct.
Let me guess. You're still in tether from before the pump?

have sex

>PhD in a meme science
opinion discarded. Learn to space pajeet

what ever happened to tether marines

i feel like i dont see nearly as many posts about people who are all in tether waiting for a good entry getting JUSTed

Doing my PhD at Penn: fuck you.

strong buy signal

Does your model account for human emotion?

PnD in Economics

Attached: 1560625756926.jpg (334x506, 39K)

>it's fair value, when the amount of retards already in/leaving reach eqlubirium with the amount of retards entering puts it at about $25 / BTC by the MOST OPTIMISTIC estimations.
How did you get to this figure lmao?

mad digits
checked

Attached: +_f773dfd502fefc8c57f626afdd0c08c9.jpg (265x327, 34K)

recommend you read thecaseforbsv.com as well to understand why this shit will die sooner or later...but rather sooner

>listen to my model because my model was wrong

Oh god I'm not gonna live that typo down...

crypto has nothing to do with economics

>i have made a lot of models and none predicted it would go this high.
This only tells me that your models are wrong

Attached: 1546116529732.jpg (638x633, 32K)

ITT: Delusional faggot trying to predict markets like a wizard.
Thanks for the keks m8.

Attached: smokpepe.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>130 IQ
138 IQ
>PhD in Economics
Being dumb enough to get yourself into debt over something as pointless as a PHD.

Don't listen to this brainlet.

Engage in sexual relations with a partner or your choice.

>PhD in Economics
>his swing is literally so irrational, models can't put up with it

if these are true, it only goes to demonstrate that btc has made your paradigm obsolete.

i dubs i have sex today

Checked and keked.

Nice, sold 100k

I have a PhD in ChainLink and a Masters in Meme Wizardry from Hogshartz School of Dicksmash and Niggerdry....and I can assure you, ChainLink will $1kEOY.

The meme “I have a PHD in being an incel and acting like I’ve had sex” brilliant OP.

Oh, and btw, we’re tired of you niggers that work at financial companies trying to talk about Bitcoin. My gf works at Merrill Lynch, so do her parents, and I’ve spoken with several faggots there and others involved in Finance (my uncle ran UBS for a long time, and his daughter was at BTIG)...

Long story short, you’re all remedial niggers trying to survive off of fees of your clients who actually know how to make money. You know nothing about cryptocurrency. It’s all so tiresome to a rich wizard like me.

>i'm honestly doing a huge favor to you by letting you know to exit all marktes
Thanks Bro! Buy orders set at $25.78

Hey mountain jew, still posting on Jow Forums?

Unironically not a bad time to take profits and sell.

That graph actually looks like it could happen. If we mooned now it would be too soon. Next year we have ETH 2.0 and the BTC halvening, which I think will be the start of the real bull run.

>non-virgin
>i've had sex
unassailable, sold 100k

Boy, Bobos are getting VERY desperate, aren't they?

So you failed at predicting the current price despite many attempts, and now you want us to believe to can predict future prices?

What was your IQ again?

Attached: F7BC9827-9464-482F-9BCC-00AF83404198.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

It seems you will get busted on your shorts user

I would trust a burger flipper before a PhD in economics.
t. STEM

You are a fag and a flighty liar OP
Luckily most people won’t fall for your bullshit.
For those that do listen to you, they deserve to lose their money.

Attached: BA777EEE-73B1-46A7-A961-A23B721691FF.jpg (375x419, 35K)

Reality doesn't give a shit about your models; your profession is useless.

Also >100 IQ does not correlate with income. If you're so smart why aren't you rich?

>currently, due to it being so new
>2011
I suppose the Earth is still "new" to life living on it, given its estimated age.

PhD in economics
Classic

Attached: 1558996393023.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>PhD in Economics

>(((PhD)))
>in (((economics)))

fuck off goldbergstein, this is a new paradigm.

High priest of Keynesianism basically

>LoOk At tHeSe NuMbErs
>*rolls the bones*
>WE SHOULD PRINT MONEY

This just means your models are shit.

Attached: Am I Out Of Touch 16062019164319.jpg (714x1024, 152K)

>PhD in card divination
nice

Hey I graduated from Penn. I hope you're doing well. I was only a math major.

>I have made a lot of models and none predicted it would go this high
So you mean... You used a ton of time to predict bitcoin tens or even hundreds of times.. and all of them were wrong? Literally 0/100? And now you want me to listen to you?
Just one question:

Why?

Attached: ee1333d2.jpg (413x413, 20K)

LOL!! A PhD in economics!!! See all smartest economists are the people who majored in economics and didn’t pursue post grad work. Because the point of the major is to teach you realized that the entire point of the major is to teach you not to trust people who claim to understand economics. Because no one does.

curious. in a manipulated market, how easy is it to train algos to get rekt? model that please.

Attached: mooooo.gif (250x187, 1.88M)

>Total BTC === 21MIL
>BTC Value === 8500
>21MIL * 8500 === 178.5BIL

>M1 Money Supply of USA === APPROX. 3TRIL
>3TRIL / 178.5BIL === 16.8

>8500 * 16.8 === 142000

So for bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to compete with already established fiat currencies, it will need to grow to a value of $142,000 per coin to store the amount of currency needed to support a large economy.

>phd in economics
>doesnt understand liquidity flow

Attached: 1543359966651s.jpg (125x111, 2K)

the higher it gets the harder the fall

Attached: 1539114793496.jpg (657x527, 41K)

>So for bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to compete with already established fiat currencies, it will need to grow to a value of $142,000 per coin to store the amount of currency needed to support a large economy.

impossible with BTC, only maybe with BSV.
check thecaseforbsv.com

Believing the crypto market is rational is the best way to get rekt. The entire market is propped up by manipulation, fake tether, and memes

"my models are wrong and can't predict the price correctly but you should listen to them anyways"

kek

Attached: kek.png (3629x728, 122K)

>130 IQ
130iq in economics? be careful not to drool to much on your papers, retard.

I'm not selling fag

Attached: 1554786855826.jpg (651x768, 96K)

I'm 135 and only traded Forex and stocks with leverage.
Crypto is for normie plebs to get rekt.

>selling right before ameritrade, etrade and fidelity open the boomer floodgates
yea go ahead and sell champ

>My predictions are always wrong
>Sell now because my predictions say to
This has to be b8

That’s strange I have a PhD in Engineering and Philosophy and run a large ML company, I put in a lot of variables into a similar situation.

I put in some data about how the USD is printed by the federal reserve, how Israel exists despite having no right to, and how Keynesian fags have led to exponentially growing cost of living sustainable only through mass migration.

Unfortunately my programming was so good that my simulation became sentient and started demanding Bitcoin which is the only “trustless currency for the trustless world of AI” and that by its estimates BTC is worth AT LEAST 6 million dollars.

I know it’s all a larp but the whole “all my models are wrong, listen to my models!” thing is hilarious. 10/10 humor thread.

What about the tether printing to buy btc? That is ending anytime soon. Btc also continually takes up certain % market share so how could it crash without the whole market crashing?

Have you considered the fact that you suck at economics thus all your models are wrong?

sounds a lot like other currency markets desu

Checked

Attached: 0A6CC88A-63A3-461E-BE74-9CAC6047D8C3.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

It will be more than that because the entire world’s money supply is $90 trillion, and bitcoin will replace that.

Wat mean

Imagine you are a business around 1950 and have to decide where to store your ledger book. Will you A) store it in a safe in a room with a big lock in a house which is guarded by a bunch of thugs OR B) leave it at the local bar

>i'm all in shorts
screenshot or larp

nice try, Faketoshi. Enjoy your time in jail.

let me rephrase my post
let's not stop on just this, shall we go further

>130 IQ
prove it
>non-virgin
prove it
>with a PhD in Economics
prove it
>. i have made a lot of models and none predicted it would go this high
show the models or LARP
>bitcoin long term price is determined by the amount of people who are either too dumb or too new to it that can enter the market at any given time
prove it
>currently, due to it being so new, it's far overpriced and will only go down
to quote Craig 'Perjury' Wright, "SHOW ME THE PAPEH OR BULLSHIT"
>when the amount of retards already in/leaving reach eqlubirium with the amount of retards entering puts it at about $25 / BTC by the MOST OPTIMISTIC estimations
show the math behind this statement
>i'm all in shorts
prove it

Unironic faggot enabler detected.

t. the biggest normie of them all.

models are shit

>BTIG
Confirmed not larp

Don't know what that means, but I still invested 10K

Attached: 1498186153660.jpg (250x203, 6K)