Edgeware lockdrop

anyone considered to send some eth to this lockdrop? is it legit?

somebody locked out of a genesis wallet 80,000 eth

edgewa.re/lockdrop/

Attached: edgeware.png (1176x524, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x1b75b90e60070d37cfa9d87affd124bb345bf70a
stats.edgewa.re/
etherscan.io/address/0x84ca0dd19deaf08dee0f9a0f354a91134f40c95a
coindesk.com/1confirmation-canaan-partners-back-startup-pushing-new-spin-on-airdrops
etherscan.io/address/0x1b75b90e60070d37cfa9d87affd124bb345bf70a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I locked most of my eth.
The 50% bonus period ended yesterday though.

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I found it today.

How long did you lock your eth? I just have locked 10 eth for 3 months and 5 eth for 6 months. I'm only afraid the smart contracts fails and my eths are gone. I'm considering to lock more eth.

>The 50% bonus period ended yesterday though.
It's at 35% till EOM.

Unfortunately locking up your ETH in a contract sounds like a bad idea. I'll have to look into the actual locking contract. There's an option to signal which means virtually no risk as you don't send anywhere, and just sign a message. I'm not a pro but I'll look into the smart contract, if the code is even available, and report how fucked it is.

I looked into it and it's very simple, once the locking period ends you just have to send an empty transaction (from any address) to get the funds back to your original address.

Sounds like a ponzi scheme.

I locked almost everything for 3 months.
how? they want a decentralized distribution of holders. They don't get any eth.

I have to agree, it's dreadfully simple. I'll probably lock up 1/2 my stack, split equally between the 3 tiers, and signal the other half.
I'll try and figure out how much money people already threw in.

>I'll try and figure out how much money people already threw in.
519k ETH so far.

that's only locked eth, not signaling, but signaling weight is only 0.2 and without time bonus

Where can you see that?

I read on Twitter that probably co founder of ethereum locked 80.000 eth. He is also founder of polkadot and edgeware will be the first smart contract chain on polkadot.

ethplorer.io/address/0x1b75b90e60070d37cfa9d87affd124bb345bf70a
there's a csv.
They also have a stats page but it doesn't work for me stats.edgewa.re/

Delightful, where can I buy 100k, Mr Fag Same?

>there's a csv.
right, well, forgot it's a thing.

It's basically a free fucking airdrop you mong.

it can't even be bought yet
not everything is a scam

I locked my ETH up, but these guys fucked over small time investors by removing the lockdrop cap and then changing the parameters to let the Parity cucks signal their frozen ETH. It devalues what everyone else would get.

it's free, don't overthink it
of course parity is going to do some shady shit, I still remember how they tried to push eip999

has anyone figured out how they'll fund the project when the looked eth is paid out again?

>free
>but shilling hard
Kek, guess who's the product then, are you new?

With the recent ICO delisting abd exchanges banning burgers it's quite refreshing to see a new coin using a novel and relatively fair distribution method. I think this coin will get listed on many major exchanges. Might be a good idea to pick up even when all the street shitters market dump their coins.

The 50% bonus period ended yesterday. Notice there were no threads then. Now it makes sense to get others to ensure the project has many people to shill it when it releases.
poor people aren't going to own any noticeable amounts.
I think I'm going to dump half when it reaches $1B market cap, which is very realistic given pure PoS and distribution method

Smells like a scam to me

>The 50% bonus period ended yesterday
But today you still have the 35%, however I have to admit that as a shill it's an elaborate one. But still

I learned about the project today. I’m not shilling. I looked for opinions if this is a safe bet. You have to lock your eth for months into a smart contract. I’m surfing biz everyday but didn’t read about edgeware

Why don't you tell us clearly what the fuck your talking about you stupid nigger?

Attached: 7A6F12E8-B9D8-44D1-B816-AB50905C1CE2.png (1242x2688, 1.25M)

Guys you are a bunch of fucking scammers

FUCK YOU ALL

Someone shill me on this.

And what happens with the funds in the meantime?

Kek I autistically spammed this board about it for like 2 days when it started and every single thread got ignored.

What does it mean to signal? Can some explain?

Fuck off retard. Go back to your r*ddit VeChain echo chamber. This isn't a fucking scam.

I understand that they benefit from me "shilling" by getting more people hyped for edgeware, but it's a free airdrop. Assuming the contracts aren't gonna break, (which technically after you lock your ETH they're in a separate individual contract that's about 20 lines, any brainlet can read it) it's free money. And you can "signal" your ETH, where they don't even leave your address.

They sit in one of these contracts, picked up one of the recent lockers.
etherscan.io/address/0x84ca0dd19deaf08dee0f9a0f354a91134f40c95a

It's counterintuitive to shill this while the lockdrop is ongoing. I shilled it here because I actually like some of you guys

Explain how the fuck signaling works

You sign a txn from your address and a snapshot is taken at the end of the lockdrop. You get far less tokens though.

How do you sign the message? Can i do this with myetherwallet?

I guess you're right.

If you have to ask you're literally too dumb to participate. There's a fucking url in the OP that explains everything.

I used my ledger with metamask.

Fucking kek yeah this shit takes literally 3 minutes to do

I checked the URL, it’s not clear how the signature process works you fucking dumbass

Join the TG or Discord and ask Rory (yes Chainlink Rory). It's literally his job to help you with this

>just send your eth to a contract that will lock it bro, no scam bro,

Very large organizations are participating in this you retard. Check out how much money is flowing into this contract

no scsam bro promise
audited by 2 biz smart contract experts

And quantstamp.

so basically bitconnect 2.0?

stop explaining it, you're only hurting your own allocation. Enough information was already provided

Exactly. We're gonna be so fucking rich.

I‘m digging more and more and here is one more example where an oldfag locked his ico eths

Attached: 0AC67CA9-E528-4F99-AC96-E3A137E12168.jpg (1242x2688, 517K)

I'm reporting this thread you fucking scammer good luck with your shit

Sitting on 800 eth and I will be damned if I send my funds to anybody. Exchanges are good for buying, that is it. All third party services "storing" your private keys are scammers that will fail on a long enough time scale and run with your money. Basically ponzi schemes profiting from legit resources, just like pensions funds, etfs and central states

Based and redpilled.

Neck yourself

Why does it look like a scam designed for 80 IQ people?
If it's legit, why should we send our Ethereum somewhere?

100% correct

if they get enough retards to send them their assets they get higher lines of credits and can gamble away those in hope they make more money while the 80 IQ sheep believe their funds are safu

For anyone who thinks this is a scam take a look at their fucking Telegram admin

Attached: 20190616_103516.jpg (720x1114, 359K)

Fuck you op, all my ethers are gone. I sent 4.3 eth. Fuck.
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Yeah the fact that there's high % and it decreases very fast is a signal of classic pyramid scheme.
I've lost around 2 Ethereum to POWH ponzi, but they at least were honest and openly declared themselves as ponzi.

Holy shit this scam is making them so much ETH

WEW

wait waht

I thought this is a joke

Convinced me to lock more eth

You realize the open ponzi schemes promoted on here were done to educate anons on ponzis. You paid the price to learn why gambling is degenerate. Congrats, apply that knowledge

Rory works for Web3 he's a Telegram admin for Edgeware and also the Polkadot channel

Last I've heard he was doing the same for some literal who projects.
Rory's talents are getting recognized

Well I consider participation in open ponzi as a fair gambling, like betting on the roulette.
But this edgeware thing looks like a classic ponzi without calling itself ponzi. Shady as fuck.

I was questioning whether it was a scam or not and then found this: coindesk.com/1confirmation-canaan-partners-back-startup-pushing-new-spin-on-airdrops

... after seeing that and verifying that quantstamp did audit the contract it eased my concerns enough that I just locked 15 of my 27 ETH for 3 months .. I'm more worried I somehow fucked up the contract execution than it being a scam at this point

Could u please provide transaction proof so we know u aren't advertising a scam?
Also for what purpose do they make it looking like a clear scam even if it's not?

I didn't know it was shilled on coindesk.
If edgeware moons 2020 is going to be ico season on steroids for ethereum as the model is going to be copied by others.
On steroids because there won't be ico dumping later, instead millions of eth locked for months.

t. nopants

>edgeware thing looks like a classic ponzi without calling itself ponzi.
You learned your lesson. You are in the top 0.005% of humanity. Well done user.

Yeah beside staking eth 2.0 this lockdrops will reduce eth supply and prevents you to sell your eth while it's locked

Just look at the contract, theres only one 15 ETH lock in the last hour and thats me.

etherscan.io/address/0x1b75b90e60070d37cfa9d87affd124bb345bf70a

yeah if this happens it's going to happen in conjunction with the beacon chain going live, and media are going to rationalize the price rise exclusively as a success story of eth's PoS.

t. loser

Attached: n.jpg (632x759, 72K)