Are Linkies literally retarded? Do they really think Google is using Chainlink because they tweeted about it...

Are Linkies literally retarded? Do they really think Google is using Chainlink because they tweeted about it? It's literally the opposite, Chainlink is using Google Cloud. Chainlink is also using Windows, Linux, Monitors, Computers, Chairs. How fucking stupid are they?

There is about as much chance of Google ever using Chainlink as the chair Sergey sits in becomes sentient and runs a node.

Attached: 7c37opgucp431.jpg (640x623, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/smart-contract-startup-tapped-by-google-as-blockchain-partner
archive.fo/ETb3b
forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/#323d325c61dd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chairs 1000$ eoy

How do I invest in this sentient chair node?

>We're thrilled to share that Google is one of the great companies integrating #Chainlink into their approach to smart contract adoption.
>Google is integrating Chainlink
As someone who went through a Google integration earlier this year I can tell you that Chainlink had to be selected by Google for this, and that it literally included dozens of meetings with Google throughout the integration.

>Dozens of publishers including Forbes reporting about Google integrating / a partnership, all which have their reputations at stake
I can also tell you Google is VERY sensitive about their PR rules and how you talk about the integrations. They explicitly ask you to avoid certain language and require PR and all communications around the partnership to go through an approval process.

Your argument holds zero weight, just the newest breed of low IQ fud to hit LINK

Oh I can also tell you with some certainty there was an NDA signed and Google dictated that it was time to allow PR and for Chainlink to be allowed to post about it.

Hey vagina probably looks like a hand grenade went off next to it

ooooh sirs just imagine the smell

You don't understand what Google Cloud is retard. It's a cloud hosting provider. It's like AWS.

Everyone uses AWS/GCP. Bitcoin nodes, Eth nodes, Shopify, Paypal, 99% of the internet. Chainlink also uses AWS/GCP. I also use it to run my own websites.

But in absolutely no way does it mean that Google will use Chainlink, or any of the products that use GCP. There is literally 0 correlation between the products that use GCP, and the products that Google themselves use.

But your IQ is so fucking low, you have no idea what you're talking about. Learn to code brainlet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 6.09.20 AM.png (1318x650, 70K)

It's kind of like, remember when Chainlink pretended to partner with Swift by creating a product that uses the publicly available Swift APIs? This is the same thing. They are using publicly available Google APIs (BigQuery) and they pretend to have a partnership.

Guess what, I can use the Swift APIs too. I can use BigQuery too. Anyone can. It's public. There's no partnerships. Chainlink is using publicly available Google and Swift products, not the fucking other way around you fucking brainlets.

Chainlink is using GCP. GCP is not using Chainlink.

bump, linkies are trying to bury this thread because they know it's going to hurt the price

>Do they really think Google is using Chainlink because they tweeted about it?

No, I know Google has integrated Chainlink into their cloud service because Google themselves announced it. I cant think of any other shitcoin where an actual decent company has admitted to working with a shitcoin.

No they didn't.

They literally tweeted months old blog tutorial about getting the price of ETH through BigQuery. There is no partnership.

Lol you’re a literal brainlet if you believe this

Based OP

kys. the chainlink delusion is the best delusion of my life.

We /shill mode/ now. Sega

Look at that subtle off-white coloring.
The tasteful thickness of it.

Attached: 1000eow.png (415x415, 73K)

>I know Google has integrated Chainlink into their cloud service because Google themselves announced it
They announced that Chainlink is using GCP, not the other way around. How does it feel to be incredibly stupid? Sergey played you like a fiddle again, pretending to have a partnership when they're simply using a public product that anyone can use.

coindesk.com/smart-contract-startup-tapped-by-google-as-blockchain-partner

This turns me on because her pussy would be easy to access with my tiny penis.

oh my god... it even has a watermark.

also kys OP jewgle is a customer get fucked faggot

kek this article is using the same google blog post that says CL is using GCP, not the other way around.

I would bet that Sergey paid coindesk $10k+ to publish this fake article to fool idiots like you. This is how they raised their 32mil. They paid coindesk in 2016 to write that their proof of concept using Swift public apis was a partnerships, when it was nothing like that.

You guys are literal brainlets, being played by Sergey since the beginning.

>low IQ responses which demonstrates a lack of reading comprehension and fundamental understanding of what an integration entails
>”learn to code lulz low IQ haha lol”
Get fucked, your fud is low level and you’re a child. Call me when you have gone through a google integration and then we’ll talk.

it doesn't matter is google is using them or not. They called them out by name on twitter.

also dubs

kek I see you have given up on using arguments because you know you are too dumb to win. Dont worry I will keep bumping this thread and making you lose money.

You don't understand what Epic Cope FUD is retard. It's what I'm doing. It's like my last chance at getting your bags for cheap.

Everyone uses different kinds of FUD. Concern trolling, low effort hit and runs, intentionally circular arguments and moving goalposts. I also use some of these too.

But in absolutely no way does it mean that I am entirely certain that you will give me your bags for cheap, or even at $50. There is literally 0 certain effect I can be sure that this thinly veiled plea will have on the price, no matter what I do.

But now I need to finish this with something punchy and trying to make an appeal to my own authority with an unoriginal code LARP. Please sell me your bags for cheap, linkies.

pretty unoriginal. Basically any retarded linky's go to argument when they get BTFO is "you're just pretending to FUD to buy in cheaply". It's pretty pathetic and transparent. No one that has money reading this thread is falling for it. Most people reading this probably are selling their LINK as fast as they can

Pretty unoriginal. Basically any retarded fudder's go to argument when they get BTFO is "I totally know better just trust me dude, I've just taken a personal interest in your financial situation and also a token which I have allegedly deemed as worthless but still haven't figured out how to filter." It's pretty pathetic and transperant. No one that hodls link reading these responses is falling for it. Most people reading this probably are buying more link as fast as they can.

transparent*

oh its (you) again. hi

>WEF Head of Blockchain Sheila Warren: ‘This Tech Can Solve the Trust Crisis’
archive.fo/ETb3b
Jews will buy the noose they will be hung from because they desperately try to save their mis investments. It will not save them

Attached: 1560077703288.jpg (800x599, 299K)

Nothing in my research hinted at Google so I’m just assuming they published this to seem like they’re on top of what’s coming. Facebook, Microsoft, Adobe, and SAP are coming. So is ASX. Couldn’t care less what this is, it’s just a bonus bump as far as I’m concerned.

kek no, the best you will get is sergey using their public products and pretending it's a partnership, like usual. Then followed by years of 0 adoption.

Kek, you think Sergey is the user
Fucking brainlets

kek no, I can't really argue with your theory in regards to google's tweet
the best you will get is me doubling down on my fud, followed by 0 people selling because it's kind of hard getting people 3-4x up on average with positive news coming out for weeks on end to feel uncomfortable about their investments

Sergey is a figure of speech to represent Chainlink and its shills, which is obvious to be what I meant for anyone with IQ above 80. But you're too stupid to understand figures of speech, this is why you fall for the obvious fucking scam that is Chainlink and its countless fake partnerships.

FUD is my mode of communication to get cheap bags, which is obvious to be what I meant for anyone with IQ above 80. But I'm too stupid to understand that people don't buy into my crap, this is why I'm still so angry that I sold at 90c and am trying to run my own personal scam that is chainlink using my countless unsubstantiated statements

why so angry?
Did user hit a nerve liberal communist sheep
be an individual somewhere else

I'm mad that Sergey is scamming left and right for 2 years and getting away with it. He should be in jail for promoting unregistered securities using fake partnerships.

>they tweeted about it?
the wrote a fullblown tutorial on how to use chainlink with Google Cloud premiere product BUG QUERY while praising how fucking awesome chainlink is.
ironic FUDders are literally shitting themselves with fear and can't even manage to make believable misinformation campaigns.
THE WHALES ARE LOSING

Which partnerships were fake out of the 20 or more that were officially shown? All legit as fuck, including motherfucking GOOGLE out of all of them

you are a retard that missed the boat
good day sir

I'm mad that I haven't been able to accumulate more than 5000 linkies for 2 years because they don't pay me enough rupees at the jenkem fermentation lab. My employers should be in jail for not promoting me to Most Dedicated Shitter

the tutorial was shilling their own products, not chainlink's product. It was all about them, and they will never partner or use Chainlink. There is nothing in the article that indicate they are remotely interested in that.

I don't understand what the tutorial was about - or anything about google's query thingo? Or how it would use oracles? Anyway, this is all about me getting cheap bags. There is still nothing to indicate that anyone is remotely interested in selling though.

kek there is no google partnership. They used their public product that anyone can use and pretend it's a partnership. Just like they did with Swift. Chainlink is literally the biggest scam out there but it's a subtle scam that low IQ linkies like yourself get fooled by.

kek please stop bringing up the verifiable partnerships. I can just pretend that anything which comes out of companies other than chainlink doesn't exist. Just like I did back when I was one of the people claiming they would never have a mainnet or get above .50c. I am literally the most desperate fudder out there to the point that only low IQ linkies would even bother selling for when reading my drivel.

The real reason they fud is to protect their pathetic, weak, limp egos.
If they shill and arent successful, theyre more failures than they already are.
And they cant take one more failure in the litany of failure that is their pathetic meaningless lives

I couldn't care less about what any Linky has to say. You're all small fry late adopters who probably have mostly lost money in crypto. I've made more with crypto already than all of you will. What makes me mad is mastermind scammers like Sergey exploiting brainlets like you and making even more money than me.

>the tutorial was shilling their own products, not chainlink's product
>The article is blatantly about chainlink using google cherished products that brings them google-tier money
Reasoning ability of a beetroot

Ugh I hate it when someone translates my bullshit. I'm a small fry tourist who visited biz and thought he could be cute by selling link at 90c because I saw a fud thread telling me to do so. I'm going to pretend that I've made a bunch of money in crypto though, because for some reason I think this would sound believable even though I'm spending my spare time trying to fud an allegedly useless scamcoin on a mongolian basket weaving forum. What makes me mad is that no matter what I say at this point in the thread I still look as desperate as ever and I won't be able to make money out of trying to shake weak hands now.

Don't hate on beetroot
It is one of the best beta vulgaris that nature ever came up with. Full of nutritions, easy to grow and tastes great

i'm gonna believe forbes over an anonymous cock sucking OP
forbes.com/sites/hanktucker/2019/06/13/google-integrates-cryptocurrency-project-with-new-blockchain-oracle/#323d325c61dd

Attached: google.jpg (867x904, 188K)

>i'm gonna believe forbes
Top Kek
Journalists are the lowest IQ people on the planet

>/sites/

and you are smarter ok, bye

That's a really shit example though.
That Hank Tucker guy only started with them this month and he's just a contributor. Chainlink doesn't rely on partnership memes. At this point it would be saying something like "toyota has a partnership with the highway." Kind of pointless. They can drive on it, they can use it, there doesn't seem to be any serious competitors for doing what it's going to do, so it's going to get used.

have sex incel

swingie you're gonna get wrecked again

> have sex incel
Are you braindead? I'm saying that we don't need faggot articles from some less-than-a-month-employed 'contributor' to prove our point when google themselves had made the announcement. If they don't understand what that means, they never will.

It is just a projection user. It means the shill gave up and is projecting his inability to stick his dong in some pussy onto you

dear linkiefags, convince me why LINK is not TRX 2.0?

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>convince me
>stolen butchered meme
you marketing fags are pathetic and unoriginal

There is over $100M volume per day just on binance and you think your gay little thread will impact the price? Are you 13 years old or just mentally handicapped?

Stop fudding already. We all know you're miserable because you didn't get in at a low price Your entry should be anywhere below $50 user. Even that's fud. Anything below $1000 is still early

quit projecting.

we do know how to code, which is why we are well funded and have invested in LINK.

the fact you just said what you just said outs you as a normie

I need better FUD to buy LINK at 0.60 again

>Repeating things
you just proved my point marketeer

smart contracts reliant on data found on bigquery will integrate chainlink

using gcp means you store data on bigquery
chainlink does not store data on bigquery
people that store data on bigquery and intend to build a smartcontract around that data will have to use chainlink to do so
chainlink is the only oracle bigquery will use

chainlink does not use gcp, chainlink is used by gcp

You just need a bigger dildo, given your masochistic tendencies