Imagine all the Anons, living happily

> Ignored BTC
> Believed ETH fear, uncertainty, and doubt
> Ignore raiblocks
> Thinks VIDT is for vidiots

Thanks for the tip Anons.

Attached: 3845.png (200x200, 5K)

I put 20% of my portfolio in VIDT should I go all in?

>bought btc at 200$
>bought eth at 50$
>knew raiblocks would see insane gains, but didn't trust that scam exchange it was on
>know that vidt is a funding erc-20 token and shouldn't be compared to the 3 latter at all

Dunno about all in. Depends on your other coins, but 50% sounds good.

>he didn’t buy at 5 cents
>he didn’t buy at 10 cents
> he didn’t buy at 15 cents
>he didn’t buy at 20 cents
last time I felt this /comfy/ was ANS

rn I'm 50% BTC, 20% VIDT, 20% FTM and 10% ETH

what is your next big bet based user?
Radix DLT ?

i don't have any new longterm bet except BTC, only coin i've been holding for the last months. eth will definitely see longterm gains aswell. but i sometimes throw a few btc into shitcoins for a quick pump, and currently got some btc in bqqq because it's 100% going to pump. i only do this shit when i'm absolutely sure, and i haven't lost money on a shitcoin for more than a year. pic related is my bag

Attached: bqqq.png (1985x472, 41K)

Hello..what exacly is BQQQ and why should i buy it user ?

2 usd eod dont @ me

it's the exchange token of bitsdaq, which is part of the new magical exchange trifecta with bittrex and upbit. it's the place where these exchange will launch their IEO platform on soon. of course you'll need bqqq to buy into the IEOs, just like BNB on binance. all the bqqq will be burned, they also have quartely buybacks with burns. the market cap is at a ridiculous 10 million$ right now kek. also, the promotion in pic related is goin on right now which incentivises net buy, so people that buy and hold the token will be rewarded with BTC and bqqq. this will obviously make the token pump

Attached: bqqq.png (1264x922, 86K)

Ahahaha fucking pajeet spotted

how does having half a million dollars in bitcoin and posting a screenshot of my $45k shitcoin stack identify me as a pajeet?

How do I buy this shit

fucking look it up, takes a few seconds. i just came here to shit on stupid vidt discord tranny shills, not to spoonfeed people on what i'm investing in

Ok faggot
t-thanks

It's now on idex I noticed last night

retard alert retard alert

thanks user. but where did you get this info from?

Fucking pajeet scammer, stop shilling this shit in every thread and acting like your screen is proving anything at all (i can make myself a billionaire in paint too). Disgusting curry smelling piece of shilling shit

i'm all in, this is my comfiest shitcoin in 2019

Attached: 1480540420690.jpg (562x527, 61K)

>it's the place where these exchange will launch their IEO platform on soon
bullshit pajeet

Attached: 8b726d87ec38b2f736794b86a2def94b.png (448x119, 10K)

kek, thanks for the laugh. you think i made this in fucking paint? what about the deposits from today and yesterday when i accumulated this coin? also paint?

Attached: bqqq.png (1286x726, 51K)

Caring about what tech the token uses is brainlet tier strategy. What you should care about after determining its not a scam is: What are they attempting to do with it? What is the market for it? Thats it. Sometimes you are doing something insanely simple with a huge market(see V-id) in which case an ERC-20 token can actually be a better option than making your own, because it takes advantage of the second largest network in all of crypto, instead of fucking around with your own.

What was your average buyin price ?

Also.. see post from

Pajeet somewhere else jew

this is right, i forgot that bittrex already launched their own IEO's. not that it matters at all since there's going to be enough IEOs for both exchanges. the IEO craze hasn't even begun. by the way, by pointing out that one fault he basically confirmed everything else to be true. this shit is sitting at below 10 mil$ mcap. you're just too retarded to realise what's going on. imagine calling me pajeet after all this lmfao. i love /biz

Attached: 1551642692111.gif (255x191, 2.02M)

because I have 90 IQ i'll take a chance on this, threw in 1 eth. you win this time, ranjesh.

i threw in 3 eth vitaliks. Lets see. 10mil mcap means this can do 2x

A new generation of bagholders à la LINK will be born out of these curry threads. Pic related.

Attached: grade7-double-top-after.png (300x392, 10K)