LINK

>he fell for the "TA is a meme" meme
Apologize.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-16 at 16.01.22.png (1190x650, 273K)

We're still within the rising channels range though, a drop off in volume like that it more likely to drive the price upwards once the channel has finished.

where was your ta 3 days ago faggot

It’s not a meme until it is, and then it is again, and then you’re out of money wishing you just held.

cope

accurately predicting the continuation of a downtrend. what is this pattern called?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-16 at 16.10.48.png (1412x818, 222K)

show me where your ta predicted a 60% pump faggot

Nigger do you even what pattern this is?
Guarantee you this coin will break the rising wedge and make a move up.

Attached: Chainlink.jpg (815x1312, 143K)

>if TA is so great why doesn't it predict the weather

Statistical setups you newfag OP. Dying volume doesn't instsntly mean price drop.

so you're saying ta is a meme, thanks faggot

I heard all this shit around mainnet and that it was going back to 80 or 60c. Lost 10,500 Link. I'm done listening to anyone.

The pajeet making TA on 30min charts and not even able to differentiate a "bear flag" from noise.
I think I have my answer to the arlier question, it is stress, shills are stressed out, completely burned out, falling back to the natural state. Accept that you are animals

>I heard all this shit around mainnet and that it was going back to 80 or 60c.
this would have happened if it weren't for FOMO retail investors misreading the google news. support was .80 -> .60 last week.

and we wouldn't have dropped in sats just now if btc didn't have its little rally

Cope

This wasnt even enough of a swing to be worth selling. Just wait until BTC consolidates.

Attached: EA3F17BF-C138-4A51-9B7E-0CB0DA27F6FD.jpg (750x313, 63K)

why did i say in this exact thread? >bitcoin is rallying to $9k right now and link volume is drying up. what direction do you think it will go?
you didn't listen. why didn't you listen?

>

Just shut the fuck up you stupid swingy linkie, nobody cares, stop tricking newfags into selling their suicide stack

if newfags had bought LINK at any point yesterday, or taken my advice and bought LINK at any point in the last hour, would they have more or less LINK?
don't wear yourself out thinking too hard about it - this is a yes or no question

This. Well said

You’re a flaming faggot for even doing ta on a fucking coin that doesn’t trade with leverage. You had two years to acquire a stack. Most of us don’t need to bother with meme line gambles.

I’m in on link but that’s a double top

:)

yes, they would have more or less.

checked

Attached: 799CC6E6-1426-4C5A-A2E4-BCE6350CCD9F.png (352x500, 248K)